• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Brawl mains in Canada! 1.0* Updated Nov 26, 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llumys

Smash Champion
I do recall this list being based off of more than tournament results.

Swordgard has already covered the differences between our playstyles.

Anyway, I'm done with this for today. Peace.

Frio

Smash Champion
I'm not even arguing that Tin deserves the spot. I'm arguing that it should be vacant llums. And lol wifi matches?

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Frio, I guess it's time that you should know Llumys doesn't play offline. He doesn't practice with anyone else here.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
you both havent accomplished anything with olimar,your arguing over who is less mediocore,improve and get some solid tourney results instead of using pools or a set here and there to prove your better

umad?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Wait, weren't you just arguing that you were the best? Then when everyone +2 BRoomers tell you to STFU you say it was inconclusive from the beginning?

But that you're still better?

...nah I must just be tired. That was fun. Goodnight Canadian smashers! I feel I've connected with WC through our mutual facepalm.
chill bro, stop trying to make me look bad. (btw debating doesn't hurt someones rep if ur gonna say I made myself look bad)

I was arguing that it was inconclusive from the beginning, I don't think Llumys if officially better then me with Olimar still, and its because 2Broomers backed him that I decided to just give it a rest for now.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Everyone is ignoring Frio's point, like wtf. Iliad specifically said that the vacant spots were left vacant cause there were no significant players to fill them. Obviously there are no significant players for olimar. Putting Llumys down as best would work I suppose, but then put Arsenal as zelda and fill in the other spots. Sorry Pierre, but Mark has a good point and Iliad not putting olimar as vacant is him contradicting his own points.

Frio

Smash Champion
So? Mike7 has DDD and marth. Ally is snake and C falcon.

and I care so much Llumsy cause you're abusing your power as a panelist. You're making this thred even more unlegit

Frio

Smash Champion
Mikey is notably better than Jack, and Ally is notably better than Culex.
What are you argung then? I thought you were implying age couldnt be zelda cause he 2nd him. But you said Ally was legit for c falcon.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, ignore my last two posts. I'm baked as hell, not sure what I was getting at.
But yeah, Arsenal should be considered for Zelda, I agree.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Everyone is ignoring Frio's point, like wtf. Iliad specifically said that the vacant spots were left vacant cause there were no significant players to fill them. Obviously there are no significant players for olimar. Putting Llumys down as best would work I suppose, but then put Arsenal as zelda and fill in the other spots. Sorry Pierre, but Mark has a good point and Iliad not putting olimar as vacant is him contradicting his own points.
agreed

10chars

tha_carter

Smash Ace
ahahahaaah over olimar, the stupidest character in the game

But rofl at the solution.... If you guys honest dont put a "OR" or "runner up" and put up "vacant" instead i think ill die of laughter. ahahaah

So does WC ever plan on visiting?

swordgard

Smash Hero
ahahahaaah over olimar, the stupidest character in the game

But rofl at the solution.... If you guys honest dont put a "OR" or "runner up" and put up "vacant" instead i think ill die of laughter. ahahaah

So does WC ever plan on visiting?
Why don't you go visit EC instead. GTA isn't the center of the world.

Niko_K

Smash Master
His point is GTA never goes anywhere and expects everything and everyone to go to them. Our montreal and ottawa attendance fails, and they have the best scenes. Especially Ottawa.

Let's all go sometime.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
you both havent accomplished anything with olimar,your arguing over who is less mediocore,improve and get some solid tourney results instead of using pools or a set here and there to prove your better

umad?
Joe its pronounced YOU'RE not your, you made that some mistake twice on this one post. :chuckle:

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
cold. and its spelled not pronounced. theyre both pronounced the same.
HAHA, that's incorrect, I meant pronounced, cause' your sounds like YOR, you're sounds like yure with the E sound at the end.

WE NEED ANOTHER SPELLING BEE I wish to partake in such an event.

EDIT: isn't it spelt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom