• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Brawl mains in Canada! 1.0* Updated Nov 26, 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frio

Smash Champion
We might as well change the thread title to "Best Brawl mains in Canada who've beaten someone notable", right?
That's baiscally what this thread is. You can't just come in here and say I'm a good player give me the title. You need to get tourney results, and lots of them. You need to beat "notable" people to get high in brackets unless you got a lucky bracket. Like you did at Apoc. That's why one tourney result isn't enough.

Llumys

Smash Champion
A>B
B>C
C>A

What does that prove?

Also, how exactly did I get an easy bracket at Apoc?

I played #1, #3, #5, and #6 on your PR. I played #4 in pools. I also played Frio.

Frio

Smash Champion
Also, how exactly did I get an easy bracket at Apoc?I played #1, #3, #5, and #6 on your PR. I played #4 in pools. I also played Frio.

Beat:
Chaos (25th) Never really places too high
Fiji (17th) His first tournament. He really learned how to play well after this. He was just getting into the game. He wasn't on the Pr at this point.
Frio (13th) Not going to comment on this. It was obviously a bad tourney for me. Inconsistent with my other placings. Stop being a **** when you're refering to me and my skill btw plz.
Arsenal (9th)His first tournament. He really learned how to play well after this. He was just getting into the game. He wasn't on the Pr at this point.
Sketch (7th) Never really did well.

Lost:
SuPeRbOoM (1st) You lost to him AND you didn't even vs his main.
KillL0ck (4th) You lost to him.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Swordgard and Minus have both said Llumys is better. What else do we need?

Edit: What's this about Sketch not doing well? That was his first tournament and he placed higher than you, Fiji and Arsenal.
Also, Arsenal and Fiji were added to your PR right after Apoc iirc.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Swordgard and Minus have both said Llumys is better. What else do we need?
Llumys accomplishment are certainly far above tinman even if wc is "weaker", I don't see any reason to debate anymore. Llumys is better for now.
Problem with those 2 is that they rarely enter tournaments, oh well only time will tell but for now Llumys is better to my eyes as well.

Llumys

Smash Champion
Mmkay, who had a "difficult" bracket?

Also, I beat Fiji and Arsenal at their first tournaments, but this was only my second, and they had the match-up advantage.

Dan didn't use his Snake for a good reason. I'm pretty good at the match-up, and using Marth against me was a good idea. I'm 1-1 against Dan's Marth, and 0-1 against his G&W. In all honesty, I think I would've done well against his Snake.

Also, Jack's great. I lost to him for a reason, but it was fairly close game 1. I collapsed under the pressure and got wrecked in game 2.

Anyway, if this is worth mentionning at all, I believe T-Block thinks I'm better than him. He's 4th on your PR.

EDIT:

I'm 2-0 in purple name support, Tin Man.

Frio

Smash Champion
Mmkay, who had a "difficult" bracket?

Also, I beat Fiji and Arsenal at their first tournaments, but this was only my second, and they had the match-up advantage.

Dan didn't use his Snake for a good reason. I'm pretty good at the match-up, and using Marth against me was a good idea. I'm 1-1 against Dan's Marth, and 0-1 against his G&W. In all honesty, I think I would've done well against his Snake.

Also, Jack's great. I lost to him for a reason, but it was fairly close game 1. I collapsed under the pressure and got wrecked in game 2.

Anyway, if this is worth mentionning at all, I believe T-Block thinks I'm better than him. He's 4th on your PR.

EDIT:

I'm 2-0 in purple name support, Tin Man.
Match up advantage big whoop. And thinking you would do good against Dans snake doesn't really mean anything. I'm not arguing that Tin Man is better. I'm saying you don't have enough results to take the spot. It should be vacant.

EDIT: Mike is too modest.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
There's nothing left to be argued, Frio. All the evidence for both players has been laid out. Notable players have spoken for Llumys. His name is on the list. You want him off, but how strong does your opinion weigh into this list?

Frio

Smash Champion
Cause a picture used by unintelligent internet trollers is better than an arguement you can't defend against? It's pure fact. Everything I said was true.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
ugh, fine, w/e, the spot should be inconclusive which it is, and I refuse to call Llumys better then I, however I 2 purple name support is pretty big, nothing personal to anyone, just a reminder, and this is not me giving up, i still believe I'm right, I'm just giving it a rest for now.

Frio

Smash Champion
The correct term is "troll", not "troller."

Also, I already defended myself against your argument.
Lol you mean your " I proved myself" defense. Even though you never really beat anyone that proved yourself. You're just saying by beating people in the past before they really improved makes you have a legit tourney placing. And by taking Dan to a 3rd match even though he didn't use his main (he didn't even secondary anything back then).

Frio

Smash Champion
Making your placement unlegit. And it's not even backed up by other tourney placings. You don't deserve that spot. 1 tourney with an easy bracket shouldn't earn you that spot.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
the spot should be inconclusive which it is, and I refuse to call Llumys better then I, however I 2 purple name support is pretty big, nothing personal to anyone, just a reminder, and this is not me giving up, i still believe I'm right, I'm just giving it a rest for now.
Wait, weren't you just arguing that you were the best? Then when everyone +2 BRoomers tell you to STFU you say it was inconclusive from the beginning?

But that you're still better?

...nah I must just be tired. That was fun. Goodnight Canadian smashers! I feel I've connected with WC through our mutual facepalm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom