• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BAM 2K11 - October 1st & 2nd - WE GOT SUM MANGO

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
myself and tibor will be staying the hotel this year.

means we won't be housing anyone after friday night.

QQ

Dekar289

Smash Hero
hopefully it's singles pools & teams on saturday and brackets on sunday
since that order worked so sweetly at reloaded

Rianogard

Smash Apprentice
I'll pass on staying up at 3am to watch the finals again.

Dekar, $100 MM at BAM. We might gain even more hype for our match than we did at Reloaded.
Maybe.
I don't mind if you use a character that has the MU advantage again.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Lol but you have the advantage of maining BRAWL.

Housing will be difficult; it looks like everyone wants to stay at the venue.

:phone:

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
If you're talking Marth:Olimar, pretty sure like... Japan thinks that's an even matchup anyway.

I won't be able to house probably, or even attend this... Extremely busy that weekend unfortunately.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Well 10 people isnt the cap, it's just the amount I usually house. Cal, yes defs if you want to. Sam, ofc if you need housing, my house welcomes you.

MTGod

Smash Champion
In Japanese C is top tier. They use a Bell Curve-style list where they place their best characters in the middle and fan out to characters that polarise their style of gameplay - as you'll notice the campier characters head up to S tier, and the more aggressively played characters go down the alphabetic scale.

Splice

Smash Hero
@Jaice and Ad3pt: I still need to talk to parents further just to see if i can set things in stone, but thats easy peasy. As far as housing goes, it's more me making the decision.... I can house you guys, but I kinda wanna stay at Jeis for convenience. You should stay at Jeis too.

@Jei: can i stay at urs for BaM2K11 lol?

In any case, Ad3pt and Jaice, you will definitely have housing with someone. If Jei cant house you, you cant find guaranteed housing, then just tell me closer to the date and you are super welcome here. :)
But if you guys find an offer you also like, then I'm just gonna see if I can go to Jeis. Still months away.
After my 3+4 Semester is over I will be more... decisive.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Well 10 people isnt the cap, it's just the amount I usually house. Cal, yes defs if you want to. Sam, ofc if you need housing, my house welcomes you.

Thanks heaps :D I'll take offer.

@Jaice: I'm thinking about flying down on thursday which gives me some time to chill in Melbourne with people etc

@Arrow: Perhaps you should ask Jei for housing :p

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Let's not abuse the housing yo.

I prefer to prioritize people that actually need housing over people who could stay somewhere else but decide my house is the ****. I prioritize all oosers over Melbourners for obvious reasons.
Basically let's see who actually needs housing before I open the door to anyone. Then let's see how much room I have left for Splice and such.

Edit: I should probably mention the reason (my house should be able to house anyone amount of people so long as they don't mind sleeping on floor/couch). I'm never going to charge people for housing but I don't make heaps of money by myself and Soxxie doesn't work so at the end of a party or large smash meet it usually results in me emptying my pockets for the food, petrol and the eventual higher bills for the period. Anyway, I don't want to charge money for housing but I still want to be able to pay rent after BAM is finished.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Well, like I said, Arrow if you need housing I'm happy to help. I just posted that because it seemed it was headed toward BAM being run at my house instead lol.
At the moment it seems the housing demand is relatively small though so as it stands, you can stay at mine.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Turns out I can't make it to this anyway Splice, thanks heaps though. I have a best friends wedding in Byron Bay so I will be there for the weekend.

Good luck jaice, take first this time ;)

Top Bottom