• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BAM 2K11 - October 1st & 2nd - WE GOT SUM MANGO

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i dont know who you are, vman, but as a member of the wider smash community, i extend my consolences.

these things suck, but you always manage to get through them.

always.

Remastered

Smash Lord
I'll probably be at ACL but unsure whether I'll enter brawl... last time I played in Bris (Tpoo I think?) I beat Jesmo and Toki in the bracket lolz. Still yet to play Jaice. You guys need to get Chris back, and Jbirds.
With you coming the same position as me at reloaded, I would love an MM if we don't meet in bracket, or if you don't enter brawl. Is that ok?

As for Jaice, after the tournament we had this weekend, I can safely say Jesmo & I arn't even close to him anymore. We are really the only too who compete with him though now, and run pretty even with each other. I am now probably third on an updated PR if it was done. Toki didn't attend the tourney before this one, so I didn't get a chance to take his position until this past weekend.

Would love to play S Pup if he is there too ;). Queensland has a decent brawl crew, we just all live so far apart. 2 of the guys who attend at the moment travel 3-6 hours to get here each tourney. J-birds won't come back to brawl, as hard as I have tried to get him motivated again. Jaice 6-0'd him with Oli, and since then he hasn't attended. He has the goods though I agree.

Attila_

BRoomer
jbirds had been hating on brawl for ages.

he refused to camp and lost because of it.

and yes, vic vs the rest crew battle.

make it happen.

Attila_

BRoomer
i dont like any of them.

but me and caos are besties :D

also, cao, you should see me waveshine, you'd be so proud :D:D:D

J-Birds

Smash Lord

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i'm well absorbed into the walking dead, sin city and random one-off publications i collected from sdcc.
i'll try from hell since it seems we like the same stuff -- surprisingly an abundance of good comic book stores in the philippines -- way way waaaaaay more than aus at least.
read blacksad! <3
also, i don't understand how anyone can NOT like watchmen (the comic that is). it's like 25 years old and it blows my mind -- the evangelion of comics :)

a'! n'awwwwwwwww <3<3<3 you're all grown up now! waveshining and everything -- i still can't do it :9
we're besties for life despite all odds. we don't even like the same game LOL (but nice to see you're playing melee all the same)

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Sorry Hugs I might not be able to donate like I intended too, just realised yesterday that I need to pay my car registration this month ($550 =/)

S.D

Smash Master
i'm well absorbed into the walking dead, sin city and random one-off publications i collected from sdcc.
i'll try from hell since it seems we like the same stuff -- surprisingly an abundance of good comic book stores in the philippines -- way way waaaaaay more than aus at least.
read blacksad! <3
also, i don't understand how anyone can NOT like watchmen (the comic that is). it's like 25 years old and it blows my mind -- the evangelion of comics :)

a'! n'awwwwwwwww <3<3<3 you're all grown up now! waveshining and everything -- i still can't do it :9
we're besties for life despite all odds. we don't even like the same game LOL (but nice to see you're playing melee all the same)
The Walking Dead is sooooo good! Is there a second season yet?

I'll see whether I can donate for Hugs or not after I get my tax back.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
the unemployment went up to 5.1% today. sorry hugs, you're not coming to australia.

LOL

S.D

Smash Master
I was part of the full time job loss cohort, apparently the stat would have been way higher if there wasn't an upsurge in part time employment.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Since tiger is back, it would be a nice time to book your flights via price match with jetstar. You'd get verrry cheap fares.

When will we get more info in the OP btw? It's sort of getting close to BAM soon.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Oh sweet.

and even more amazing news regarding accommodation!

11th of August - Accomodation update
We've just received confirmation from CQ that they are willing to provide us with even cheaper rates on their hotel rooms than last year!
That's right, you can stay right upstairs from BAM2011 for an even better rate than ever before. Stay in a Superior Queen/Twin for only $125 a night or a Deluxe Queen/Twin for only $145. If you're determined to get that fight money though you might even consider a Superior Suite for $170 per night or the Executive Suite for $255.
Check out the About Page for more details or check out the Brochure for pictures and details.

Top Bottom