• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BAM 2K11 - October 1st & 2nd - WE GOT SUM MANGO

Splice

Smash Hero
Sorry, that item isn't available anymore.

Namely because it was for Mango in the first place. I'm not gonna put out for Hugs lol
I liked the selfish Redact more because it wanted what i wanted
Which is Mango
Oh well, hope Hugs has a good time

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Hugs is a man of class and compassion.

He will protect you from service station in the middle of the dessert murderers who threw their prey into a car that eventually was covered with flies.

Then he'll make an anonymous call to 911 and for the next half hour he'll tell you its "okay" while you constantly look behind you to see if someone's chasing us.
This is of course while using his mind's power to drive while we watch the original Psycho on a portable dvd player.

His mind powers are so strong that when we spot hookers near McDonalds he's capable of informing the police without us knowing so we get to see an amazing 3 cop cars on 1 hooker roadshow after getting something at the drive through at maccas

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Pretty sure the Brawl community was told that if they wanted a player to be sponsored, they would need to organise it themselves. I mean Phil is paying out of pocket already due to not many donations =/

Remastered

Smash Lord
I didn't hear about that sorry, but still, wouldn't it have been wiser to sponser a player who plays both games? Good on Phil for paying out the money for this to happen though. I'm sure hugs is an amazing player, and would trounce everyone over here. Just wish he played Brawl :)

HugS™

Smash Lord
Well this saddens me a bit :/

A lot of people seemed very excited to bring me over at first.

Skeletom

Smash Journeyman
people are *****ing because:
1. they play brawl.
2. they don't know who HugS is. (honestly, this guy is old school as ****, how could you not?)
3. Redact makes decisions because everyone's too busy *****ing to actually come up with a solution

look, it'd be great to get mango or someone else out but i've always wanted to meet some old school players too. and someone who's kept up with the metagame for, what, 6-7 years now? pretty sure they'd know a trick or two.

Love you HugS. So homo.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Lul. People need to chill... regardless I'd like to meet hugs =)

Also, please no ripping on the brawl players please. No need for that old argument again.

:phone:

HugS™

Smash Lord
Oh no, I didn't mean to say that Australia didn't want me there. I'm nowhere near being "hurt" by the fact that enough money wasn't raised.

I'm only saddened by the result itself, not Australia's feelings towards me nor the personality of the community. I know people have put in a good word for me, and I saw the very positive reaction to my post. I'm just sad that money is so hard to come by nowadays, and I know smashers aren't necessarily the richest people.

Please keep me updated though so that I can continue to plan accordingly. This school semester is extremely important. I'm guaranteed a career post-graduation should I not get any C's. So if I am going to Australia, then I need to plan school around it. If not, then that's fine too, I still love everyone there :)

Top Bottom