• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BAM 2K11 - October 1st & 2nd - WE GOT SUM MANGO

kupo

Smash Lord
Hey Pteredactyl!!

My donation is still open for hugs or mango or whoeveriscomingtobam if it reaches close to 1400. $200 when its close!

P.s $11 donation not mentioned?!?!?!!??! Jibbed seriously wtf!

Pssssss ddr next weekend or some shizzz? Im doing late shifts this month =(

<3<3<3

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
lol wut, do u think i am booking your flight?
Well I thought the point of you replying to my post was to say that you'd be up for flying together and to do that requires someone to book the flight for more than one person :p

I wouldn't mind booking both our flights if you wanted.

Cal is just used to it because we looked after him for Reloaded. Well Vanessa did, and he almost made us late for our flight back. Time awareness meal.
Pcch even you agreed that I had enough time to go to the toilet lol. Only Vanessa was worried. It's only a meal when I actually screw up not when I nearly do so :p

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
THERE
Brisbane,
Terminal
Thursday,
9:40 PM

Melbourne (Tullamarine),
Australia
Friday, 30 September 2011
12:10

BACK
Melbourne
Australia
Terminal 1
Monday,
6:40 PM

Brisbane, Australia
Monday,
7:50 PM

Copy and paste dump. these r mine and Cals flights.. We both will take up on Jeis offer of housing, if thats still available.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
ooo sat is afl grand final again
noice flights. did you get a good price? i had a look at flights for acl qld and was not happy

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
ok so i just ***** everyone in the donations department

lets look at how mango gets here and when

mango then flies to brisbane for ACL first, then is flyin from brisbane to melb, then back to syd to go home after bam

yey flights

Leave Wednesday, September 21, 2011
V Australia 2 Economy | Boeing 777-300ER (77W) | Dinner | 14hr 55min | 7495 miles
Depart: 10:20pm Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles International (LAX)
Arrive: 6:15am Sydney, Australia Sydney Kingsford Smith (SYD)

This flight arrives two days later.
Return Monday, October 3, 2011
V Australia 1 Economy | Boeing 777-300ER (77W) | Dinner | 13hr 35min | 7495 miles
Depart: 11:45am Sydney, Australia Sydney Kingsford Smith (SYD)
Arrive: 7:20am Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles International (LAX)

tedeth

Smash Master
Who's housing me for this ****?

ALSO I am considering coming down somewhat early for pre-BAM shenanigans.

Possibly like, ACL -> melb without going home if I can get housing organised.

Splice

Smash Hero
if im not housing jaice ill see if i can house anyone else.

Basically i can house people on any day before Monday 4th, it's just i can only house 1 person at a time. Mebbe 2. idk. I dont mind, but i sure am keen for any funtimes going on before BAM, those pre-BAM shenanigans sound nice. Hopefully im not too young to join but w/e

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Splice is a great host and his spare bed is good.

Also Kirby minigame metagames, dogs that are funner to play with than playing smash, serenading music on demand and Splice himself all in all rate him as 11/10 for out of stater housing

(uberminus marks for Splice's alarm clock :p and not literally being inside the tournament venue within 5 minutes of rolling out of bed (so from 1000/10 to 11/10))

Top Bottom