• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Guys, I hurt.
And my roommate (1of 2) was snoring all night, so I'm all raccoon eyed and miserable.

Now the question is, what is going on in this thread? I see basically nothing.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
agreed.

4 weeks is so long!
It is.
But it's pretty nice too. It gives me time to go back and re-read/watch arcs that I missed that I need to see. I've been dying to check out Water 7 for so long, and I've seen episodes here and there from that arc that just make me wanna watch the entire thing all over again.

Some crazies are re-reading the entire manga though. :p

I'll be ****ed if I wanted to read through 597 Chapters all over again.

Good thing the anime will still be going. The manga put a pretty little gap in-between them.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Guys, I hurt.
And my roommate (1of 2) was snoring all night, so I'm all raccoon eyed and miserable.

Now the question is, what is going on in this thread? I see basically nothing.
had this problem with my brother when we shared a room

BUY EARPLUGS

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Braxtons avatar is quite MANLY!
Also nice one havok~! Dunno why he switches to MK. Honestly his snake is much better....when he doesn't SD himself. :V

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You are 52.8% Evil.
You are 48.7% Chaotic.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

You are compelled by greed, hatred, jealousy, and a lust for destruction. You are hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and often unpredictable. You are out for whatever you can get and have no qualms about doing so in a ruthless and brutal manner. However, your plans are haphazard. Any alliances you make or groups you form are fragile and poorly organized. Some people would describe you as “Demonic.”
You are the stereotypical“Destroyer.” You believe in the destruction of not only beauty and life, but also the order and organization on which they stand.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Jack the Ripper, Saddam Hussein, Blackbeard the Pirate, Cruella DeVille, Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, Khan Noonian Singh, Dr. Evil, Professor Moriarty, and Lord Voldemort.
Hi guys, wanna rob a bank?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If Dusky's going, then I gotta go.
Who will protect him from the nasty cops and prison inmates when we get caught?
He'll be treated like currency in prison. ;-;

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
We'll need your speed to gtfo fast, which is always nice.
Thanks, I appreciate the sentiment, but I rather we fight together instead of getting protected.
Also, I find that highly unlikely lol.

Shinja

Smash Apprentice
If its alright, I'll bring my sniper and hide in the shadows to make sure none of you are caught. Don't worry! We got this! Especially with my amazing lazy ninja skills.

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
How about I just jump in front of a cop car whilst they are chasing you? They will have to stop, and that will get you enough time to get away.

My only requirement is that I get 10% of the money, for the hospital and for helping.

Top Bottom