• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I wish Texas had ROBs. He's just...so bad.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
My ROB is so random, it confuses people. I guess I try to make him fun, but...he's not, lol.

iLink

Smash Champion
So today at a smashfest I found that a well time fsmash is notoriously good for duking under attacks such as pit's arrows and D3's waddles.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
It really is, a bit situational (when you can just PS), but a nice option against anyone using projectiles in Fsmash range.

Hitting someone while ducking under their projectiles is oddly satisfying.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I bought a Luc plushie at Animevegas.

I was considering sending it to someone but eventually I started liking it so much I think I'm keeping it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Got back from Hobo...had 47-48 people....I got 13th...Trela got 9th...he seemed so depressed...poor guy. :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hi guys~

I'm back from HOBO. It was fun.
I love RT so much. So fun to commentate on matches with.

Time to party. It's my birthday. :3

Browny

Smash Hater
So... would anyone here want to run one of those interview thread things for luc boards lol? I noticed almost every other board has done it, and given how popular this one is, it seems were a little slow.

I would do it but I still think its a little cheesy and an not very good at coming up with interesting questions to ask :p

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
They're called the "Tactical discussions"

and yes, we did do the interviews, but only for MK, since we couldn't reach a consensus on which snake has played lucario regularly to interview, etc.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249249

ksizzle's was pretty much golden, Azen had some good fundamentals, but one should also take into fact that this is a tad old, but still good info.

Browny

Smash Hater
I hope you know the difference in the interviews im talking about that every other character board does and asking people for their opinions on matchups :/

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Yeah, but we have done interviews regardless.

Now that I think about it, we could "reboot" the snake one, it didn't get off the ground, and the problem was Junebug didn't play a lot of snakes back when I made those (and still wasn't a top lucario at the time), and Trela was barely getting out of his "gimmick" stage and playing Razer regularly. And obviously the same went the other way around <_<

Browny

Smash Hater
But where? I honestly dont remember them at all and cant find it.

Nope, searched last 2 years of luc boards, ctrl + f "interview" and no hit at all. I think you guys are getting mixed up with the thread where u interviewed azen etc about the MK matchup.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
They aren't like the other boards' lol, I'm just saying that we've done a similar "venture", where we got knowledge on a given MU. They're interview threads, just not the specific kind the other boards have done.

and yes, that's the thread I'm referring to.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
They're called the "Tactical discussions"

and yes, we did do the interviews, but only for MK, since we couldn't reach a consensus on which snake has played lucario regularly to interview, etc.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249249

ksizzle's was pretty much golden, Azen had some good fundamentals, but one should also take into fact that this is a tad old, but still good info.
I'm dat ***** that name searches

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
yeah I'd consider trying brinstar against RoB. that stage can really screw him over in so many ways. RoBs seem to really hate it.

But Rob's bair is sooooooo good on that stage. :(

edit: we need to find lucarios that spam rolls on wifi and kill them. Everyone is still under the impression lucario is broken on wifi in every single way >.>
I personally love Brinstar. But you're right, many robs do dislike it. I'm a rather quirky one tho xD

And boring too. If I play random and get ROB, I usually lose because it's so dang boring to play as.
Because you prob play him campy like everyone else does. I promise he's more than just a one dimensional character <3
I play very technical based. Which keeps me entertained =3

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why do like half of you have Lucario as an avatar?

inb4 cuz lucario is awesome
inb4 cuz lucario is furry
inb4 cuz lucario is sexy
inb4 cuz lucario is my main
inb4 cuz why not
inb4 cuz lucario is a wuffy

Browny

Smash Hater

as that question to any other character board and you will get half of them give you that answer (except marth boards, who all have anime girls).

So yeah, pretty pointless.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace

inb4 cuz lucario is furry
inb4 cuz lucario is sexy
inb4 cuz why not
inb4 cuz lucario is a wuffy
Here is one you missed.

Cuz I can.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Best reason IMO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsy2B_kWlmI

...I'll go back to my corner now.
Somehow I just knew that this was going to be a video of lucario and Eiffel 65's 'Blue'.
Didn't even click on the link, and I know I'm right.

Also College.
Got myself some Doubles tourney on Friday, wrote it on my calendar as, "kicking ***". Time for a little redemption after my last tourney where I just messed around and got knocked out of semi-finals.
I just have to train my partner a little more. I'll keep you guys posted.

iRJi

Smash Champion
I just noticed, but Flamey did not post in here or a while lol.

Top Bottom