• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Hey guys I actually updated who we are going to be talking about.

Personally, I really don't know much about Pit or Sonic, so yeah input appreciated.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Loli avatars are garbage tier.
Now, give the loli some cat/fox/dog/any animal ears and a tail, and we have something cookin'.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
as that question to any other character board and you will get half of them give you that answer (except marth boards, who all have anime girls).

So yeah, pretty pointless.
Really, not many people have their main as their avatar though.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
Alex, that has to be the most awesome thing I have seen all day.

Nostalgia and Courage the Cowardly Dog FTW.

Just make sure he doesn't get to your hair.

Zucco

Smash Master
Nah I only used Lucario at Apex. I'm picking up Falco again though. Mainly for other Lucario's, but I might use him on D3 if I feel its needed.

junebug beat C018 at apex. Lucario game 1 and Metaknight game 2.

edit: I beat C018 in teams twice at mlg if it counts for anything!!!!

Zucco

Smash Master
nah man, dont give up. Its possible, just really hard. I play stupid and always try to fight d3 when I should be camping my balls off like I do against ice climbers. Run that clock against D3.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
but you'd be running the clock with falco too.
although i approve playing falco instead of lucario because he's less of a furry and likes bread.

iLink

Smash Champion
I'm not going to lie when I say I think the D3 matchup is almost even if you really know his exact grab range and don't run into bair all the time. The only time I ever loss to a D3 is when I feel that I honestly got out-played. At my next tourney on saturday there should be a few D3 players including Junk, I'll try to get some replays of how I do the matchup.

also

(14:33:10) Spirit: an Olimar pic
(14:34:28) iLink: eww
(14:34:41) MBmoney: How about something less gay spirit
(14:34:45) MBmoney: like a pe**s
(14:34:59) Trela: That'd work out GREAT.

Gad Zucco I hate you so funking much son for constantly using apostraphe "s" to indicate plurals.

Also Buenob is a cool guy.

Steam

Smash Hero
what's so good about D3's CP?

can't we just ban Delphino and run away on the second transformation of CS? or is there something gay I'm forgetting?

Top Bottom