• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
when the opponent is close after AA, grab (really good damage for lucario, so look for this opportunity)

when far, AAA or AA -> dtilt

when predicting a dodge, you can even try AA fsmash/ftilt since they omnom through lots of dodge animations

also AA -> FP is occasionally useful, but DO NOT make it a staple, you will get punished hard if you do against good opponents, nonetheless, a useful mixup to throw in occasionally, as FP often gets you a lot of string power.

jab in general is pretty good, as it has tilt-esque range for a semi-jab level speed (frame 6 is generally faster than most anti-air ftilts), and gets you a good amount of reward for relatively little risk, plus has true advantage (not enough to make grab a legitimate combo, but more than ones like Falco).

tedward2000

Smash Champion
So my doubles partner is like "Yo, can I and this completely random person come over and use your tv for some BraezBru?"

No doubles training yet, and he wants to Braezbru. Looks like I'll be playing Noel in Doubles.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
@mew
talking to the board. I like to pop up every of often, and say something maybe smash related that no one cares about. Then leave.

Unless its about Espy <3

also wtf jeeps

Steam

Smash Hero
Your all wrong.
Tao still da bess.

hakumen is just too slow imo. '3' There so slow you can camp em with kitty litter special.
hakumen has that airdash.

and hitting jectiles with sword makes big boom thingy.

hakumen isn't tager. and you can't even camp tager that well if you're tao

edit: IMA SLASH YOU TO RIBBONZ

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Yea, I know it doesn't always work on them, just the scrubby ones. xD I tried it on a decent hakumen and got rushed down hard for it. ;~; but its funny when you can camp someone with Tao. =p

Tager I just poke at with dancing edge until he slips up to get in a combo. I can't goof around against them. I know hes suppose to be low tier but like....his damage output is ********. ._.

MEATBUNS! :3

EDIT: Btw did I mention I love this board? Because I love this board. <3 Seriously no joke, you guys are the best. ;3

Zucco

Smash Master
playing that game is bad luck no good luck come's from that game
that is why I do not play megaman and I do not like it any more
What the **** does your sig mean?

Also, last time I responded to you, I told you that you make me mad, and then you send me a friend request.....

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What the **** does your sig mean?

Also, last time I responded to you, I told you that you make me mad, and then you send me a friend request.....
Mindgames. Don't get read.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
HOLY CRAP.
GUYS GUYS
I PLAYED LUCARIO COMPETETIVLY FOR ONCE AND AND
I WAS GOOD WITH HIM!
*gasp*
Seeeriously, I now have a reason to be at these boards. Lulu's spacings too good.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It could be worse...it could have come out Cuzco.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Coczu?

COCZU?

Get out.

Top Bottom