• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

tedward2000

Smash Champion
What I don't even know.

anyways, Doubles tourney soon-ish. Gonna make some pizza, then kick ***, while eating pizza.
And I'm all out of Pizza.

Browny

Smash Hater
So guys!

IRC is back up and registered. As time goes by, I'll be distributing auto-mods, auto-halves, and auto-voice as I see fit based on responsibility, place in the community, and foundation of the chatroom.
thats right b****es, #luc needs re-populating, and that means Yooooouuuuu! crank that

Gah777

Smash Lord
who is that in your sig? I know it's that yellow fox, but I can't seem to place a name...

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I am back.

hellllllo.

I got disowned last weekend :<

someone hug me.

also I found this shiny new secondary called boobies zero suit samus.

Steam

Smash Hero
renamon was the first furry I liked. trustory

also We are your family flamey :3 we love youuuuu <3<3<3

BTW flamey remember when we first met way long ago? :3

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Yea Yea, Team Bang Bang Bang, magical number 31.

Doubles tourney, 32 teams, we got 3rd (could've won or gotten second, but we derped in the end)
Wahoo

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Guys.

Guys guys guys.

Thanks for the confidence in the D3 matchup. It helped tonight. I timed one out on, I **** you not, Yoshi's. Though we had it set to 7min by accident. Afterwards, though, I nailed him with an Aura Sphere on Delfino to finish as the stage dragged him from the ledge onto the floor.

For the Super Serious Discussion: After ZSS, we should do Wario.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Probably a combination of Disney, Sonic SatAM, and plenty of other furries from 80s/90s cartoon fame for me.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Does Fogo play anymore?
He supposedly quit, but he still plays every so often. Even then, he doesn't travel. So Texas has no active Dedede.

Speaking of Texas, everyone should try going to MLG Dallas. It seems early now, but it'll be registration time in about a month! I really want to meet some of you guys...and torture you in the Lucario ditto matchup, wahahahahahahahahaha.
I only quit for the second half of summer due to taking classes and their time. I'm back now, playing DDD snake and lucario :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sonic SatAM is the best Sonic animated series out there.
For sure.
Not even Sonic X compares.

Top Bottom