• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yoshi is so fun to play as though. I'm not exactly sure why, but it's hilarious. Especially down-Bing on the slanted edges of Yoshi's Island, double jumping, doing it again, rinse and repeat.

*edit* I am also so getting a Blue Falcon as my first car.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I still need to buy christmas presents!!!

ARGH

for EVERYONE!

AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I was too drawn into Phantasy Star Online:Blue Burst

**** is so good
Favorite x50

Also Tri is buckets fun online. I'm picking it back up again cause everyone else got it recently. Hit me up and we'll kill things.
MHP3 is gonna be the ****. So much excite for that game.

And I covered majority of my christmas shopping yesterday, I need to get like 2 more gifts, but I'm pretty much done. Everywhere is busy, so very very busy. Get your stuff now.

_Edit_
I just picked up a game called Vindictus. Its a Nexon game., lots of fun. If anyone is playing it, or plans to PM heres. I dunno if I'm going to stick with it, but in my search of MMO's to play, this one has been my favorite found thus far. And ask Milln, we've tried LOTS of MMO's.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
christmas is a time when people realize how hypocritical they really are

For me, it's a time when my parents spoil me way too hard. I want to buy half the stuff I get. Maybe more

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Vindictus was cool for awhile, but only if you're playing with someone on the same level as you.

It's not so fun being carried by a lv 40 Lan that kills everything by the time you catch up to him.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
WHAT THE **** WHAT THE **** WHAT THE ****!

Okay, I've seen bad on FA, but honestly what the **** Sonic Passion...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Someone's trying to convince someone to pick up Sonic, Browny?
I mean, if that's not a reason, I don't know what is.

Top Bottom