• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
if you're lazy and you don't wanna jab them they run/spindash/dash attack into you.

just charge aurasphere not facing them

if they do something like stop in front of you or jump react accordingly

:>

Steam

Smash Hero
It's the only match up where if Sonic's winning, he's still losing.
so sonic's winning against snake when they're both at 115%?

cool.

do jab and AS charge really stop his stuff like that? wait what am I thinking of course they do I just suck...

I always use Ftilt to clank...

culexus・wau

dont even do ftilt if you can do dtilt LOL

I just use jab or the back hit of uptilt because I find them the easiest to time.

Steam

Smash Hero
I wonder how much worse it would be for sonic if our jab outsped his lmao XD

I can't even imagine...

though does Utilt?

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
jab is frame 6

uptilt from behind is frame 4
Our UTilt is frame 5.

Like Flamey said once we are around 75% I think we can just charge with our back facing Sonic and Sonic has to jump around us to hit us or he will run into AS.

Our FAir > Pretty much anything Sonic has.

Don't force FSmash kills or you will get punished hard.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
so sonic's winning against snake when they're both at 115%?

cool.
Snake's utilt isn't that big of a deal for Sonic. We're fast enough to punish it and fast enough to stay away from it most of the time. Besides, Snake can't do nearly as much as safely as Lucario can.

I know.

but I don't know sonic's frame data and I'm too lazy to go fetch it
Jab1 comes out on frame 3 I believe.

Our UTilt is frame 5.

Like Flamey said once we are around 75% I think we can just charge with our back facing Sonic and Sonic has to jump around us to hit us or he will run into AS.

Our FAir > Pretty much anything Sonic has.
Fair does beat a bunch of our stuff, but aura charge doesn't work if we time sideB right.
We cut right through the aura in that scenario regardless.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm sure somewhere...Trela is reading this and wondering..."How the hell did I get involved in this mess?"

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Heheheheh, Sonic vs. Lucario.

Could only be worse if... iunno, our FAir shot lasers or something.

Trela

Smash Lord
Why is it that 1/3rd of EVERY post with my name in it also has Espy and/or Sonic attached to it? How can a player get so much hate for losing a close to UNWINNABLE MU for his character?

Also, some of you DUMBCARIOS prove to others daily how imperfect a Character Board can really be. You sit here in these threads, theorycrafting STUFF off the top of your head all day, yet NOTHING comes good out of it. What happened to the old sayings, "think before you speak", and, "actions speak louder than words"? I had FWK come to me a couple of days ago to help me out with the Snake MU (our worst), talking about how freaken DT can actually be put to good use against him. The funny part was that all of it made sense to me when he backed his idea up. Why? Because he acted before he spoke and took the time to develop and test the idea before he presented it. You guys should honestly look up to this Youngcario in-the-works!

I haven't dealt with those F'ing Sonics yet, but for now, just let me namesearch in peace. Oh, and I hate to call out specific names, but please, Steam. Just, please.

culexus・wau

Fun fact

you can Double team C4 on reaction to the NOW.

:3<

LOL EVEN TRELA THINKS STEAM'S THEORYCRAFT IS BAD

I'M ****ING DYING RIGHT NOW

OMG

like really though I don't preach my theorycraft unless I've tried it and its worked out with good results for me.

more people should do that.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Your daily #lucario (there ya go kita :D )

[15:27] <flamewavekei> ****ing christ **** my imagination
[15:27] <flamewavekei> I just imagined a parodied PPG intro
[15:27] <Nurse_Alex> XD
[15:27] <flamewavekei> except you replace Blossom With Trela
[15:27] <flamewaveke> Bubbles with me
[15:27] <flamewavekei> and Buttercup with zucco
[15:28] <EphyonSylphShroud> no.
[15:28] <Nurse_Alex> **** i just lost it
[15:28] <flamewavekei> instead of hearts at the end we have an AURA RAINBOW

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Heheheheh, Sonic vs. Lucario.

Could only be worse if... iunno, our FAir shot lasers or something.
Oh my god. Falcario.
Sounds like a nightmare match.

Why is it that 1/3rd of EVERY post with my name in it also has Espy and/or Sonic attached to it? How can a player get so much hate for losing a close to UNWINNABLE MU for his character?
Probably because I complain about it, so it's kinda deserved, to be fair.

I haven't dealt with those F'ing Sonics yet, but for now, just let me namesearch in peace. Oh, and I hate to call out specific names, but please, Steam. Just, please.
Why would the Sonics say anything about you, Trela?
It's a bad match up against one of the top players of the character. It's frustrating, but the result is to be expected.

The only sorta-kinda thing concerning it is the backlash I got from deciding to use Wolf.

culexus・wau

Whose going to be the rowdy ruff boys?

Him?

The amoeba guys

That one clown turned mime

Not to mention the mayor/ mrs bellum

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292289

Good ol' Kinzer and sheildstun data (for Sonic).
You know, the funny thing is all that data was proven to be inaccurate by KIDGoggles.

That's only taking into account the time it takes to put up another shield after the first shieldrop, which takes about 6-8 frames. I don't care to get the specifics right now but all it means is that in theory (and I'm sure it's the case in practice too) there's even more time to punish most attacks OoS. You know, using an attack OoS which will only take as long as it takes for the attack to come out?

Let me put it this way. If Squirtle had even a +1 frame advantage on you OoS, and you happen to be in front of him and close enough, you're going to get jabbed.

I can't believe this. I have to re-do the damn project again, and it'll likely be anywhere from adding 5 to 8 frames more than usual. As long as I use Squirtle or ZSS as the test subjects nothing should be inaccurate after that.

Maybe when I'm not so mad at myself for gathering inaccurate data for the longest time ever (among other things I hate myself for...), I'll do it.

:093:

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Why does frame data matter so much to people? I barely know any as it is and I'm supposed to be one of the best at this game. As long as you're smart and have a general idea of "What beats what" and "What moves I should respect", you don't need to know any of that ****. I have no idea how many frames DeDeDe's UTilt is. I really don't. However, I know that it can beat tornado and it has lower body invincibility. The only reason I know how fast DeDeDe's DTilt is..is because it's just as fast as Snake's FTilt...which I don't even know how many frames that is.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
You know, the funny thing is all that data was proven to be inaccurate by KIDGoggles.

That's only taking into account the time it takes to put up another shield after the first shieldrop, which takes about 6-8 frames. I don't care to get the specifics right now but all it means is that in theory (and I'm sure it's the case in practice too) there's even more time to punish most attacks OoS. You know, using an attack OoS which will only take as long as it takes for the attack to come out?

Let me put it this way. If Squirtle had even a +1 frame advantage on you OoS, and you happen to be in front of him and close enough, you're going to get jabbed.

I can't believe this. I have to re-do the damn project again, and it'll likely be anywhere from adding 5 to 8 frames more than usual. As long as I use Squirtle or ZSS as the test subjects nothing should be inaccurate after that.

Maybe when I'm not so mad at myself for gathering inaccurate data for the longest time ever (among other things I hate myself for...), I'll do it.

:093:
yeee stupiddd why would he get hit if he holds his shield? Frame data doesn't mean **** it just what comes faster, but doesn't mean someone will challenge you into a frame data battle LOL

it's good knowing it tohugh but probably not worth the time.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I want to call Flamey, Sensei FlamewaveK, he gave me tips for Ike cause he's cool like that, and I've been struggling with it for a while when I fight good Ikes.

Browny

Smash Hater
Its true kinzer... take a break for a while and stop getting so worked up over frame data. I honestly hope you dont feel like you have some sort of pressure to come up with such stuff by being a smash researcher... Especially since youve done more than most of them ever have, or will lol.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Good Ike's get in and jab, but I think I got the spacing down better on avoiding his jab so I'll give it a go in the future.
okay... so ike jabs you...oh no...unless you're dumb he won't kill you unless you're at kill % from jab

Top Bottom