• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
It doesn't matter to me as much as you might think. I just like to have it as a resource, and some exacts I do need to know. Otherwise I understand a vast majority only want to know a general idea, which is fine. I am not going to tell people how to play.

I don't remember namedropping you broski. Where you comin' from? Or a better question, what's someone like you talking to a no one like me, haha.

Its true kinzer... take a break for a while and stop getting so worked up over frame data. I honestly hope you dont feel like you have some sort of pressure to come up with such stuff by being a smash researcher... Especially since youve done more than most of them ever have, or will lol.
Hmm~... I don't know if I can keep this short, but I'll try, since I don't feel like talking...

What's the point of having this tag then? Can't just be bragging rights. As a member of the Smash Lab, people should be able to come up to me if they have any questions regarding this game (if they have any), and I should be able to tell them.

Also Flamey, get my name off the title. I hate being put on the spotlight. I prefer that this doesn't be made into a big deal.

:093:

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Leave kinzer aloooone~

I like having data, just for the sake of having data D:

mostly because I'm curious lol.

GGs D!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
okay... so ike jabs you...oh no...unless you're dumb he won't kill you unless you're at kill % from jab
It's really the upclose like that which worries me, I want to respond to his jab better than just shielding.

I made mistakes which lead into kills, which means I gotta play smarter and not get hit by his stuff so often.

culexus・wau

hurrrdurr dsmash

trevvie stop picking on the not-so-amazing players who have trouble with low tiers :X

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
hurrrdurr dsmash

trevvie stop picking on the not-so-amazing players who have trouble with low tiers :X
Most low tiers get shut down by just camping them. If most lucarios played matchups like the luigi one, they wouldn't have trouble with lots of characters.

Browny

Smash Hater
Hmm~... I don't know if I can keep this short, but I'll try, since I don't feel like talking...

What's the point of having this tag then? Can't just be bragging rights. As a member of the Smash Lab, people should be able to come up to me if they have any questions regarding this game (if they have any), and I should be able to tell them.
And this has what to do with what I said?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
And this has what to do with what I said?
Yes. You asked me not to make a big deal for messing up/whatever, but I'm asking you why I shouldn't feel like a failure when I am expected to get something done and I cannot get that task done?

:093:

Browny

Smash Hater
Who expected you.

NO ONE.

You undertook this project without anyone telling you to or make you continue doing it. Youre trying to generate some sympathy here but you fail to understand the part where what you were doing is of no consequence to anyone. If you wanted to do it, fine go ahead. Ive done the same PLENTY of times with researching various stuff here that no one else cares about but dont act as if you let anyone down and were dissapointed in you etc.

I think its kind of obvious what your issue is, the way to start fixing this is to remove this responsibility you think you have as a smash researcher.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
camp ike?

nonsense atomsk!

you get in there and you challenge every single jab he throws at you. show him who the better jabber is!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
At least these crazy upsets wont happen anymore, lol.
It's not so much as crazy upsets as it is "so and so" isn't ever gonna fight "so and so" ever again.

The only major upset I can think of that came out of MLG was San beating RichBrown.

Dispite that everything else could have easily happened.

• All of Florida is good vs Snake. Hense Esam and McGriddle beating Elliot
  • M2K lost to Brood. He complained about not being good vs Olimar. Hense RichBrown beating M2K
  • Elliot Losing to Havok and MikeHaze. Marth da bess.
  • Me beating Larry. It's ICs vs Falco it was bound to happen sometime.
  • Big Lou beating Mike and I. When have we fought a good Luigi?
  • JuneBug beating Larry. Did Larry know the matchup then?
  • Shaky beating Judge. Judge is a moron.
  • Fatal beating Tyrant. He's the most dangerous Snake.
  • Sonic being gay and gimicking people. Aye dat money isn't ever gonna be that large of an amount ever again.

I could go on and on, but I'd be beating a dead horse...Unless you guys like that kinda stuff in this thread..I'll never know

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dude, nice, a parade.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
So yeah...

Someone stole artwork of mine, I have to work on Christmas Eve, and have to go to a relative's right after for God knows how long.

The art thief did not bother to remove my "signature" on the piece of art that they stole lol.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
lol wtf. Art style and surrealness of the scene along with the music made me think of Paranoia Agent somehow...
So yeah...

Someone stole artwork of mine, I have to work on Christmas Eve, and have to go to a relative's right after for God knows how long.

The art thief did not bother to remove my "signature" on the piece of art that they stole lol.
"Maybe they won't notice...."

Doesn't seem like a big deal then, just hilarious. I assume your relative isn't one you can revel in Christmas cheer with for someone reason though, so, sucks. soz.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So yeah...

I hate art thieves, back when I used to sprite I had this issue at one point.

Get at them, Myth. You can claim justice.

Browny

Smash Hater
Join in the christmas party on #lucario guys! Lots of love and happiness to share around.

<%Browny> man christmas sure gets lame as you get older
<%Browny> i hardly even care anymore >_<
<AlexoftheAura> christmas is lame when you're family is broke
<[work]LoKo> soz..
<KRDsonic> I don't care much about christmas anymore either.
<Stauffy> I pretty much hate Christmas now
<KRDsonic> We didn't even put up our christmas tree this year
<[work]LoKo> xmas/newyears has become more of a goal to reach, rather than everything else

culexus・wau

Christmas is the time of year you have to spend money on your relatives or they get offended.

ffffffff

New Years is **** tho

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I love New Years.
It's pretty much an all you can eat buffet.

And buffets are my fav.

Top Bottom