• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lucario gives seizures.

Or is secretly a rainbow in disguise.

Steam

Smash Hero
so like... I'm still awful vs. MK... I lose to pocket MKs of players I'm much better than... like My pocket MK destroys theirs :/

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
But you can't beat their random mk? and at this late in the metagame not being able to beat bad pocket mk isn't good.

Steam

Smash Hero
But you can't beat their random mk? and at this late in the metagame not being able to beat bad pocket mk isn't good.
I know :/

though against actual MK mains I do about as good as I should :/

I'm also a year behind in the Metagame since I didn't get brawl til march 09 :o

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
i dont wanna hear that steam

get better vs mk or when i go to CO imma beat you with my pocketknight :I

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Pretty sure they mean "hit" as in give damage, so its aura can get stronger, or something.

Quit being dumb, Browny.

MetaKnight is gay. Personally I'd ban him because I don't want a character showing up on half of every video. But that's just my youtuber perspective

Also, removal of MetaKnight would free up a lot of low tiers. More character variety

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
lol @ you guys and your lame wifi stories vs shuttle loop.

I reverse falcon punched a MK out of shuttle loop.

Take THAT.

Steam

Smash Hero
I tripped into a Falcon punch on wifi, worst day of my life.

and yeah it is a challenge Flamey >:I

Aurasphere is 2 gud vs. MK online.

I still remember how me and Flamey first met on teh interwebz :3 yay wahfah clan warz dat nevar happened.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Trela I wanna talk to you on AIM.

Also, AS is pretty good against MK on wifi. Lack of easier powershielding + the fact that almost all of MK's moves that aren't tornado, Dash attack, and glide attack get hit by it lol.

Browny

Smash Hater
Did I mean that? Did I? :laugh:
Once it sets in... its like a train wreck

---

I bought my christmas preset early today... My first car :) Went to an auction, after a small-ish car hoping for something less than 9-10k. A few 2-3 year old small cars were going for 9-11k so I was hesitant on bidding stuff so close to my max. Then I was really interested in some ford falcons, the blue ones seemed cool :p they looked nice and were stupidly cheap, I'd love to be able to say I drive around in a blue falcon rofl but they werent what I needed. At least I had to sit inside one :p

In the end I bought a 2003 ford focus for $5100 yay. It was cool, I only threw in 1 bid at 5100 and no one went above me so I got it for pretty cheap :)

iLink

Smash Champion
I haven't played MH in a while. I think I left off at HR39 because I could never find a group of people that would help me with the quests I need to finish to go onto the urgent one.

I fancied myself the Hammer and Lance. I never got the hang of how bowguns worked and seemed overly complicated.

Steam

Smash Hero
what is the currency exchange rate of whatever the Austrailian currency is to american dollars browny?

also I just realized I hate playing yoshi, because even though Lucario always wins, egg lay is the most humiliating move to get hit by ever : (

Top Bottom