• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Steam

Smash Hero
The only reason I said I hate Grapes was because a user on another site named grape was stalking all my posts here and quoting them in PMs to me : (

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
The only reason I said I hate Grapes was because a user on another site named grape was stalking all my posts here and quoting them in PMs to me : (
Link to profile or I am prosecuting the **** out of you for lying to someone like I. *gets out whip*

What a foolishly foolish excuse for a foolishly foolish post that a foolish fool would make.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I will say one thing about Renard...

That white and red hospital themed hoodie...WANT.
WANT.SO.HARD.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Its called turning down your speakers/volume, or just keeping it off via loading a different page when listening to other music.

And then theres grape haters like steam.
/bandwagons

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Its called turning down your speakers/volume, or just keeping it off via loading a different page when listening to other music.

And then theres grape haters like steam.
It's called being considerate to other people's musical tastes.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Atomsk, didn't know you listened to furry music. Since you're starting to post here more...

You'll soon be one of us...

The best defense against being furry is forgetting that you are a furry. Same effect as not actually being a furry until you think it

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Aight so I just looked at that 2GG bracket. Pitbull...you didn't really...beat anyone and got 7th...WC SEEDING TOO GOODS.

Sorry for the ******* moment. I just noticed that and felt like pointing it out.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Our boards in a nutshell, imo.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VejC5uI7r8M?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VejC5uI7r8M?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
To random thought about grapes

Wine and grape juice is made from grapes!

Another reason why grapes are amazing, yup.

Top Bottom