• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I play at my very best pretty much as much as I possibly can.
I just don't play the same character all the time.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Arg so many new posts. Uh...booo Capcom I want Phoenix Wright >:( (though I still have no idea how they'd actually work that). Amaterasu's cool though.

lols poll

Infinity if it really happened AGAIN I'm going to have to ask you to seal those videos deep underground and devote your life to ensuring they never fall into the hands of evil.

Edit: Oh yeah the onemanga thing sucks pretty hard, I haven't read any of the ****** Pokemon ones yet. D:

Browny

Smash Hater
So I got knocked out of the 256 person FFA item 2 stock 3 minute tourney here today in the second round... :( I won it last year lol. Ikes fsmash killed my snake at 50% omg broken.

Single match, single elim doubles tomorrow which is likely to get 100+ teams. Should be... better I hope :/

also, lame phil.

also also, I saw they have the wuff caps here for sale... I was gonna buy one to give to someone here but theyre quite expensive :/ ($25 AUD) If someone wants one, can afford it and they arent sold out tomorrow let me know...

Zucco

Smash Master
Im like, the only person not hyped for that game because I really dont like tekken at all lol. It'll still probably be good though.

SF3 online though, SUPER HYPE!

<3ksizzzzzzzzzzzle

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Nice, Steam.

We Lucario mains need to step it up and stop being too purry murry furry.

~MTI the furry artist

Steam

Smash Hero
in sets I beat a falco, 2 MKs, and a snake. but lost to a Wario and a RoB LMAO. though the RoB and wario were just better players =P

still funny tho.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Trela got 3rd out of 55 at a tournament today.
Good stuff.

Hope you had fun, Shippz.

Top Bottom