• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I just want to see Phil pop up and replace the 15,00th with his own post about spamming.
kind've a lack luster get imo.

iRJi

Smash Champion
This is for everyone who is going to Apex:

If I end up going, I will money match any Lucario for $5.00 in the ditto. I will also play friendlies with any lucario in the ditto, or against any bad MU you might have out of this list.

Lucario
D3
Marth
Pikachu
Kirby
Olimar
Luigi
Metaknight
Snake

(These are all my fluent characters that I know how to play at a tournament level)

Also, for all the lucarios that are going, lets try to meet up in a hotel room for a night and just play with each other. I know most of the lucarios are going this time, and we should do it while we are all in one place since this happens very rarely.

I also pretty much don't play Lucario that much anymore, but he is still my 2nd character and as you all know I know almost everything abut him, so I am 100% down to play lucario for a full night, as well as other characters.

Lets make plans guys.

Also Flamey, hit me up on aim.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Looks like I'm spending my "souvenir" money on MMs.

wtf am I going to get in NJ anyway?

are they even selling apex shirts or anything like that?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Page 1,000?

I'm looking, and I'm only seeing 376.
You guys still have a way to go.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I don't think mods can remove polls either. The link GD has been stuck with a "who made the most posts in the last thread" poll for months, idjit. :x

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I dunno, I've only made 1 poll before, but I'm pretty sure you can.

Ness GD's poll has changed a few times.

Top Bottom