• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
<3 Trela

<3 Steam

<3 everyone repping luc lately.

</3 me for not repping luc today or tomorrow by mixing up the 24th and the 25th

Zucco

Smash Master
Espy, explain this tweet from Xyro's twitter! (if you can)

Trela beats bassem. He gets 5th. Brawl is stupid beyond belief.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The "he" is refurring to Bassem, not Trela.

Besides Mr. Zucco, how can you seriously go to the twitter page, and miss the latest update:

"Trela vs razer then winner plays gnes. Will b done back in houston." - Xyro

Zucco

Smash Master
No thats not what I meant lol. come on man, Im not that dumb. I meant the ending part. I was wondering if something really stupid happened to get trela the win that would make me laugh.

Good job on 4th you furry B@stard.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That...that hurts, Zucco. Furries have feelings too.
;-;

As for what Xyro meant, I have no clue. I was most likely playing during that incident.

Zucco

Smash Master
Zucco, your avatar's expression fits your post about the tweet so well lol.
Taiga goes with everything. Shes just that good.
That...that hurts, Zucco. Furries have feelings too.
;-;

As for what Xyro meant, I have no clue. I was most likely playing during that incident.
lol. This was the one time I tried to make it seem like I wasn't insulting you. I guess the way I typed that sounds different then the way I imagined myself saying it in my head.

Alrighty.

Steam

Smash Hero
Yeah I'm happy about how I did. Mainly because I finally beat a snake. was lolzy though. first game I had a last stock comeback and literally won with 193%. so clutch :3 he was our top ranked ekans too. I am happyglad

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
I have always despised the tekken series. It's always been just basically juggling :/

however, as long as the fighting system follows SF i'll enjoy beating up Jin Kazama. :D

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Great stuff, Trela.

There's another MI tourney on Saturday. I'm goin' to it hopefully.
Maybe, just maybe I'll beat Boxxy this time.

Browny

Smash Hater
So I won the 128 team doubles tourney at a big anime convention here lol. I used MK though (With a ROB). Was a weird tourney, first 3 rounds were single match and the entire thing was single elimination so there were many very tense moments when me or my teammate may have taken an accidental low % death. Coz of that though, the best teams we fought were eliminated in rounds 3 and 4 respectively (there was 7 total).

It was fitting... My friend and doubles partner won the 256-entrant FFA (I won it last year) and he repeatedly gets knocked out of these massive tournaments to such bad luck. I guess I got some yesterday.

Got a nice trophy :) http://i29.tinypic.com/25asuo5.png

I'll also add, that the pokemon finals (played on Battle Revolution on the projector with like 150+ crowd) was amazing. I dont have any interest in competitve pokemon but I couldnt look away. the 2 semi finals were complete slaughters (1 guy only lost a single pokemon and none of the other 5 even got hit) so the grand final was between two strategies heavily depending on leading. The guy that only lost a single one in the semi has his lead tactic stopped instantly and the other guy had a 2 pokemon advantage for pretty much the entire game. He had the likes of dragonite, gengar, cresselia and zapdos vs a porygon2, breloom and ursaring.

The commentator was calling it as pretty much game over when porygon2 and breloom almost died but it was such an amazing comeback with progyon just refusing to ever die with recover and permanent trick room on and breloom sleeping one and drain punching the other to drag the fight on for over 15 minutes (seriously, just these 2 alone). all the while porygons Special attack rising with every charge beam until he finally drops one on gengar to OHKO it (from like 70%) then breloom goes down and ursaring comes out. With trick room in play and porygon2 on very low health and somehow Ursaring burned when it came in, 3 facades in a row to triple OHKO dragonite, zapdos and cresselia for the win.

The guy that lost had the lead the entire match except for the last 30 seconds and it all came down to one moment when he finally tried to stop porygon and used hypnosis... only for it to miss, after which gengar died. You dont need to know anything about pokemon to appreciate how awesome it was :)

---

Who here actually wanted a wuff cap... I found out the place that sells them here is kinda close to where I live so I can check it anytime.

DJ, that actually sounded like it would've been entertaining to watch.

Steam, you beat Underload but lost to Timotee and Bess?

Man, I think I'm even going to miss the Apex stream. When is it again?

culexus・wau

These are hanging on my wall right now.

safe just FUGGIN HUUUGE.

or not, they were resized.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Espy, explain this tweet from Xyro's twitter! (if you can)

Trela beats bassem. He gets 5th. Brawl is stupid beyond belief.
He just hates how aura works in Brawl. I guess Bassem was wrecking him for a majority of the match, but then aura kicks in and well, you know what happens then...

I can't beat my Trel-bel in Lucario dittos anymore...he has gotten too good...he is ready for Apex, lol.

culexus・wau

Does Trela still have that tripping problem??

serious question, idk wether or not I want to enchant this anti-tripping charm to give at apex.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
He doesn't...now he just needs to stop being emo when he loses.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Dear Lucarios,

So, I have decided to second Lucario in order to enrich my brawl playing experience and...

Due to the recent high placings of Trela in tournaments, I have decided to use Lucario...

I'm here to be a furry. Espy talks about this place a lot.
-Leaf

Nah, I am serious about picking up Lucario for fun though. Maybe for a few money matches. But in-tournament, that icon stays on the chu.
Does Lucario even cover pika's bad matchups?

...HEY RT!

culexus・wau

Lucario doesn't really cover marth that well.

uhhhhhh if you don't like the MK match-up I guess..

You can probably take a lucario main down with a lucario secondary, depending on how well you understand lucario, and ESPECIALLY IF THEY HATE LUC DITTOS

What are pikachu's bad match-ups that are not Marth or lucario again?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, Lucario doesn't really wreck any of those characters imo...but I can show you some of the basics and then you can go from there...you can ask Trel-bel for the advanced stuff, he certainly knows more.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Blah. There goes my cheap method to join more socials. :p

Thanks, RT. That would be cool. Lucario seems like fun to use, and I need to start dropping the bad habits I have with pika.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Lucario's aura is ********, RT.

I wish Sonic got better with every hit inflicted upon him.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I wish Sonic got better with every hit inflicted upon him.
I wish MK got better with every hit-...wait.

Good thing I'm thinking about using Marth more. So now I can tip you at 90% and you'll die regardless of my damage, wahahahahahahahahahahaha! :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
But...but...tipping people is fun. D:

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Stay out of his kill range when you're killable, DI that BAir, or Aura Sphere it if you can space, don't lose your jump if he tries to UAir you.

Fairly easy MU, imo.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If you wanna play that game, then it's "fairly easy" to avoid Lucario's kill moves as well.

GG.
CP?

Top Bottom