• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask VMan about Yoshi Thread (A General Yoshi Discussion)

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Im not gonna lie....Im pretty sure Tim is the best yoshi!! I wont accept otherwise. Even in Pal he would get off just cuz.

2nd best yoshi tho....could be Leffen, Angel, Mindtrick idk, you guys can fight over that.

*teleports away*

TheLake

Smash Master
Yoshis the best Vman

SEE WHAT I DID THERE!

<3 love to a groovy low tier man

who looks damn good in dem shades

leffen

Smash Champion
Good **** vman, did anything get recorded?

btw, best yoshi debate is ****ing useless since you played Vman... ( i've heard Cort is the best peach... since he placed 4th at pound 3.. you get my point? ). Hopefully you will come to G2 too so we can play :)

Yoshi ftw :)

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Good **** vman, did anything get recorded?

btw, best yoshi debate is ****ing useless since you played Vman... ( i've heard Cort is the best peach... since he placed 4th at pound 3.. you get my point? ). Hopefully you will come to G2 too so we can play :)

Yoshi ftw :)
So, Leffen, imma put you on the spot then. Are you better than V3ctorman?

I wont accept "there is no way to tell" kinda bull **** either. Do you think, that your yoshi is better, will perform better vs top players than V3ctormans?

Also assuming you can also beat Azen in ntsc?

There isnt much of a debate, its just you...with no videos lol, saying we shall see. You are the only person who would pretend like cort being the best peach is even a plausible argument....Armada is def the current best peach main...cuz he *****, and took 2nd at the most recent tournament which occurred like 3 days ago.

I had my doubts, I was thinking it might have just been AZ hype, but na man. Its not. You yoshi *****s better step yo game up or live the rest of your life in denial. Nothin wrong with a lil competition, V3ctorman doesnt have to be the best yoshi forever...hint hint. Training mode awaits!

But on the real, being the best of any character comes purely from tourney performance, when u get off then you can be in the running for top dino, until then quit hatin. I understand you been playing yoshi for hella long and ur prob pretty good etc etc, but you had your chance...you went falco. If you had gotten 9th with yoshi my tone would be a lil different.

*slowly floats away in case I gotta come back*

Tight *** combo video
Vidz vs top players
makes bracket @ P5
Beats some good players @p5

vs

insinuation that Im probably better

Also, you wont beat my two lmao....especially without using egglay, and thats not a troll, thats just saying its the best way to throw m2 off balance. without it Id 100% give M2 slight adv in the MU. Ill be at G2.

darkgirku

Smash Journeyman

I had my doubts, I was thinking it might have just been AZ hype, but na man. Its not. You yoshi *****s better step yo game up or live the rest of your life in denial. Nothin wrong with a lil competition, V3ctorman doesnt have to be the best yoshi forever...hint hint. Training mode awaits!

Angel's from AZ too yo!
get hype!

lol i reallly wanna play vman again. VMAN?? you going to tucson on march 5th?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^^^^

This is the Yoshi that beat Azen.
Haha, thanks man. I appreciate the support. Yes I had Azen in my pools and I was watching him earlier vs many of the new school players, and he's still... got it.. Seeing him take games from some of today's best is mad intimidating... but I kept my cool/confidence/abilities in my Yoshi...Azen was giving me many compliments on my Yoshi and I was able to defeat him with him in my R2 pools 2-0... Giving me 2nd seed behind Hax, and Azen 3rd seed

to all those who doubted Vman's skills for lack of tournament experience with yoshi, please consider the following:
ChiZZLeSD.. I appreciate it man... i'm not gonna lie.. I was very depressed for a good while...many players didn't believe I could do it... I even took a leave from the yoshi boards for a good while but I guess that helped motivate me as well...
yayyy! Go Vman. we'll be rooting for ya!
I'm glad you were... I was nervous.... I hope to see you again. :)

vmayne made it to bracket.
Xander, always cheering me on... Thanks man, it means alot to me <3

do0d Vman congrats! keep at it =D
:p

lolol I just started looking at the Pound V Info Dump thread late last night. I need to get with the times.

Vman's looking slick. Keep doing work!

(I guess AXE is pretty cool :p)
haha, yeah you need to keep up w/the times lol... I miss you man :(

Vman is amazing and cool.
I wish we had gotten more matches in.

Good stuff bro.
OMG, dude your Y-Link is sooooo hard to catch... gahhh.. I didn't think i'd struggle so much vs your Ylink... you definetely weren't kidding about. the... "if you're not annoying your opponent your doing it wrong" lol... Honestly man... play that guy in tourney... You'd annoy players and get some wins IMO... look what Armada did.. I know you can too :)

I got to meet Vman! Yay. :bee:
Haha it was awesome meeting you man.. You're freakin awesome to be around... always cheering me/axe on... and lol at giving Axe that donut.. lmao you have no IDEA how hungry he was XD

:yoshi: Laijin, get out of my thread.

I'm coming for that Phoenix, brah.
You've no idea, we went to look for you.. then we heard you left early or somethin like that idk... ><; come look for us... :( meanie..

Yoshis the best Vman

SEE WHAT I DID THERE!

<3 love to a groovy low tier man

who looks damn good in dem shades
haha, thanks man.. I really, REALLY believed I could do it... and I did.... it was mad nerve racking considering this was my very first OoS National tourney.. but.. i wanted to rep well :)

I am taking up Yoshi as my new fun character. <3

edit: omg low tier mains up in here
haha yeah man us low tiers stick together man :) <3 redd <3 on the livestream setup we set up at 4am.. sneaking it w/o asking plank AND THEN asking him after we ALREADY set it up.. LMFAO.. <3 can't wait to see your Yoshi man :)

lolol, I wish yoshi could teleport.
*egg rolls away*

Yeah, i hope something got recorded.
I remember while playing Azen, someone said something along the lines of "DUDE" get over here bring your camera, I think this Yoshi is Vectorman ( I did an Edge cancel egg to Nair to take a stock off Azen) miniature crowd of few people come to watch, never got to see if they were recording.

My sets vs Kels/Cyrain/Hax all had miniature crowds.. but I don't think any of it got recorded... everyone was kinda just watching... ><;

Angel's from AZ too yo!
get hype!

lol i reallly wanna play vman again. VMAN?? you going to tucson on march 5th?
haha.. i'd like to play you again too... haha, I'm actually confident in my Yoshi now... I think i was lackin that before.... sadly.. I don think i'm goin this time....I'm not sure...if i want to even.. but i might..

Pound V

was probably the most fun i've had in a very long time.... playing melee... has been a bit emotional lately... some players had doubts in me.. which lower my own self esteem.. some players show negative ways to push me... and even tho I suppose it worked.. it's not a good feeling to go thru.... I wanted to even quit Yoshi many times... but Axe/Taj are 2 MAJOR people who kept me motivated to keep playing him...

I hope this is one step to showing that Yoshi, is much better than given credit for.. and that I didn't let you Yoshi players down... i'm not gonna lie all this was tough.. the mentality, the pressure, the fans/haters, it was alot to bear......My sets vs Cyrain, kels, DJ were all close matches... I really think i could've pulled out wins on all of them.. they were all 1 stock high % matches... I'll do my best to keep finding solutions to make Yoshi better and show what he can do...and I hope others keep playing him as well :)

Yoshido: Thanks for coming up to me to greet me/play me etc.... I'm glad you asked the questions you did and don't EVER feel as if you're asking me too many questions... I'm glad to help anyone who's willing to listen/learn etc....... I felt like I put some motivation back into you... after you told me you were having doubts on Yoshi....If you don't think you can do it....you're not gonna allow yourself too... Believing in your character is very viable into becoming one with him. :) I've learned this witnessing it with Taj's m2, axe's pika... etc

3 other Yoshi's I played: - sorry my memory is bad, and I don't think I got your names but the other 3 Yoshi's (not Yoshido) that came up to me.. and we did Yoshi dittos/asked me questions about Yoshi... asked for advice etc... I don't know if you post on these forums but if you do and you see this.. I hope you three continue to play Yoshi... Thanks for all the support.. and like I told Yoshido.. i'm happy to answer any/all questions you may have for me. n_n; don't give up. it can be done.. :)

I'm mad tired now... Hopefully I didn't let anyone down... I really think I could've made it further into bracket.. but Pound V was no joke... so many players were good...I'll continue to pursue with Yoshi...

I'll try to be here more often than not....

Love you guys.

~Vman~

Laijin

Smash Hero
OMG, dude your Y-Link is sooooo hard to catch... gahhh.. I didn't think i'd struggle so much vs your Ylink... you definetely weren't kidding about. the... "if you're not annoying your opponent your doing it wrong" lol... Honestly man... play that guy in tourney... You'd annoy players and get some wins IMO... look what Armada did.. I know you can too :)
I'm starting to use him more and more in tournament. vs Jigglypuff and Peach, the MU's are easier than with Sheik. I'm re-learning the other high tier MUs in case I get counter picked randomly.

leffen

Smash Champion
So, Leffen, imma put you on the spot then. Are you better than V3ctorman?

I wont accept "there is no way to tell" kinda bull **** either. Do you think, that your yoshi is better, will perform better vs top players than V3ctormans?

Also assuming you can also beat Azen in ntsc?

There isnt much of a debate, its just you...with no videos lol, saying we shall see. You are the only person who would pretend like cort being the best peach is even a plausible argument....Armada is def the current best peach main...cuz he *****, and took 2nd at the most recent tournament which occurred like 3 days ago.

But on the real, being the best of any character comes purely from tourney performance, when u get off then you can be in the running for top dino, until then quit hatin. I understand you been playing yoshi for hella long and ur prob pretty good etc etc, but you had your chance...you went falco. If you had gotten 9th with yoshi my tone would be a lil different.

*slowly floats away in case I gotta come back*

Tight *** combo video
Vidz vs top players
makes bracket @ P5
Beats some good players @p5

vs

insinuation that Im probably better

Also, you wont beat my two lmao....especially without using egglay, and thats not a troll, thats just saying its the best way to throw m2 off balance. without it Id 100% give M2 slight adv in the MU. Ill be at G2.

Wow you arrogant ****. I was merely saying that the debate is moot, since neither of us has played each other and Vman is just gonna taking a open mindset as me hating on him... which he has already done i spose.

I do have videos, and they have been posted more than twice on these forums. But of course you didnt consider the possibility to actually look for them did you?

Wow man, you clearly didnt get my point either. My point was that saying Cort was the best peach before genesis for sure was ********, just like claiming vman is the best for sure.

I didnt even claim I would be the best if vman wasnt >_> and i've played him for a shorter timespan than v3ctorman by far lol.
And I placed 3rd using yoshi in all but 2 sets... in a region that is tougher than az ( not bragging , just so you can relate ) beating several people who placed high at BEAST who all have a chunk of experience vs yoshi ( Svampen+ me playing them all the time before srs sets ).

Im sorry if im not that impressed by making bracket at Pound V... I knew he was that good. It just confirmed hes exactly at the level I thought he would be. He didnt actually defeat anyone who made it to brackets... and defeating players who are retired and/or dont have any experience at all isnt THAT impressive, neither does it prove yoshis viability, sorry. Yeah, you can argue that he played even with good players... but actually winning is a hella lot harder than playing even because they have time to figure you out + yoshi is a character that trades hits A LOT.

:::

When did I ever say that egg lay was a bad move against mewtwo? ( It is a bad move vs him tho, and you prob suck *** vs it and yoshi )
and implying i would need a advantageous matchup to win, LOL

::

But I yeah, whats wrong with a little competition? Why must americans always declare that someone is the best?

Good **** V3ctorman, you will probably take this as me hating... nothing I can do about it... but you should know that that isnt the case. Im really proud of you man, and you certainly didnt let anyone down ! ( But Im not impressed, I knew you were this good but I know you and yoshi can do better, nothing wrong with that right? )

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
nothin personal

LMAO Leffen, so you mad?!?
Wow you arrogant ****. I was merely saying that the debate is moot, since neither of us has played each other and Vman is just gonna taking a open mindset as me hating on him... which he has already done i spose.

I do have videos, and they have been posted more than twice on these forums. But of course you didnt consider the possibility to actually look for them did you?
Oh and Vman, i dunno what footage you've seen off me, but I can ensure you that if you think I play patiently and slow... you havent actually watch me play :D I use alot of technical stuff that i've yet to see any other yoshi use ( glad too see you picked up the reverse egg thing though :D ) and I also use much more shield pressure and shield/roll way less than you do ;)
I dont frequent the Yoshi boards, but I looked for quite awhile because I genuinely wanted to see the greatest, Fastest, more technical than V3ctorman Yoshi, couldnt find any. Ive to date seen the 1 match vs AR.
Recorded some unserious friendlies vs randoms that will be up in a few hours, but dont expect any videos that my serious yoshi lolz.
http://www.ajpanton.se/ssbm/110211-SKN3/
^^Am I suppose to judge your skill vs these randoms oh great one?
Im sorry if im not that impressed by making bracket at Pound V... I knew he was that good. It just confirmed hes exactly at the level I thought he would be. He didnt actually defeat anyone who made it to brackets... and defeating players who are retired and/or dont have any experience at all isnt THAT impressive, neither does it prove yoshis viability, sorry. Yeah, you can argue that he played even with good players... but actually winning is a hella lot harder than playing even because they have time to figure you out + yoshi is a character that trades hits A LOT.
LMAO, they didnt make it to brackets cuz they got beat by Vman. Ill be fair and def give you the Azen has no yoshi exp, which is true, but at the end of the day, its still a win. You beat players first, characters second.
I didnt even claim I would be the best if vman wasnt >_> and i've played him for a shorter timespan than v3ctorman by far lol.
And I placed 3rd using yoshi in all but 2 sets... in a region that is tougher than az ( not bragging , just so you can relate ) beating several people who placed high at BEAST who all have a chunk of experience vs yoshi ( Svampen+ me playing them all the time before srs sets ).
Random update:
Got 3rd in a national tournament this weekend, in both teams and singles. Won vs Calle W and IVP to mention a few. Played Yoshi some in bracket and all of pools ( defeating GSE, Android and dropping 2 really close games to Hack with 2 SDs in both matches >_>).
Didnt play Yoshi vs Calle W and IVP because of crowd hype, wish i did lol, pretty sure I could've won some games at least ...
Went yoshi 1 match vs armada... played horrible ( which is why i even switched to him)
Ur def talking in circles, whats the point of saying you never said u were the best if vman wasnt....but then try to qualify yourself making it seem like, well ur the best, or at least better than V3ctorman. Are you the best or not? IS LEFFEN THE WORLDS BEST YOSHI, in your honest opinion, Im not even tryna hear nobody knows for sure bs! Balls in your court.

Also, Pound 5 is considered a region much tougher than the one you live in, for crying out loud the best two European players were there lol.
But I yeah, whats wrong with a little competition? Why must americans always declare that someone is the best?
If you arent competing to be the best....wtf are you competing for? Whats wrong with non-us players, we cant all just be friends. Part of competition is ****ing accepting the truth man, internalize that **** and step your game up. Its really all there is to it. **** happens all the time, the great players are the ones who take the challenge, not deflect that ****. LOL if you aint first you last, unless its the best that you can do...then I guess ur still a winner lol.
When did I ever say that egg lay was a bad move against mewtwo? ( It is a bad move vs him tho, and you prob suck *** vs it and yoshi )
and implying i would need a advantageous matchup to win, LOL
Egglay = Medium-high risk - slim to none reward.

• First flaw: Egg lay gives your opponent ~20 frames of invisibility when they break out.
    [*]Second flaw: You do half damage while staling your moves which means eggs, nairs and uair are less useful than you may think.
    [*]Third flaw: Your opponent gains twice the aerial mobility - starting at full speed while yoshi is still lagging. He can also fast fall whenever he wants to.
    [*]Fourth flaw: It is slow, and has a horrible hitbox.
    [*]Fifth flaw: Your opponent. Does. Not. Lag.

What this boils down to- there are always better options. always. Like any moves it has uses because people don't expect it, but thats about it. '
I wasnt implying that you needed an advantage to win. I was saying that....ur pretty much wrong about egglay, its def a usable move(usable to the point that Id make efforts to avoid it). And for some reason you seem to think it makes you disappear lol. Since you dont seem to care for it because its a terrible moves....the yoshi vs M2 MU would be a ****load easier not having to worry about it.

Also dont forget PAL yoshi is better than NtSC yoshi.

Idk, I guess Im only a lil annoyed cuz I feel as if you arent actually give credit where credit is due. Its not a personal attack or anything against you. From the two yoshi players Ive met they both seem pretty dam cool(lol vman/yoshido) All you have really said is that Vman isnt the best, but in order to say somebody isnt the best, you have to be able to say x person is better, or at least equal. So who?

FYI-according to record, Vman has only been playing yoshi for 3 months longer than you, and since your region is more competitive Id say you have had at minimum equal opportunities to develop...

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Leffen is just a falco main that THINKS he has a yoshi but really doesn't.

Also "AZ" hype is false. When have we ever been wrong about one of our great players? We tell it how it is and people are skeptical until we **** on them.

ALWAYS happens.

leffen

Smash Champion
LMAO "Leffen, so you mad?!?"
Yeah, I get mad over some random dude over the internet.

"Am I suppose to judge your skill vs these randoms oh great one"
I never wanted to be judged with my skill from friendlies ******. No one should ever be.

"LMAO, they didnt make it to brackets cuz they got beat by Vman. Ill be fair and def give you the Azen has no yoshi exp, which is true, but at the end of the day, its still a win. You beat players first, characters second"
First of, Azen could have made braxx even tho vman won. And my point was he didnt even take games from people in his pools who made braxx, or in the braxx.

"Ur def talking in circles, whats the point of saying you never said u were the best if vman wasnt....but then try to qualify yourself making it seem like, well ur the best, or at least better than V3ctorman. Are you the best or not? IS LEFFEN THE WORLDS BEST YOSHI, in your honest opinion, Im not even tryna hear nobody knows for sure bs! Balls in your court"

The qualification was because you said " YOUHADYOURCHANCEYOUWENTFALCO"... why do I have to explain this?

"Also, Pound 5 is considered a region much tougher than the one you live in, for crying out loud the best two European players were there lol."

Wow that is the worst argument ever.
And Vman didnt place 3rd either / high so your point is moot

"If you arent competing to be the best....wtf are you competing for? Whats wrong with non-us players, we cant all just be friends. " Yeah because not being obsessed hierarchy is obv. wrong. I am competing to be the best, not the best yoshi. The reason low tiers players never win tournament is always because they settle for "being the best yoshi/prove yoshi is viable" and not going for simply "being THE****INGBEST" . Just look at Vman.
So why I ask, do you insist on keeping on fighting about a MEANINGLESS title?

"Part of competition is ****ing accepting the truth man, internalize that **** and step your game up. Its really all there is to it. **** happens all the time, the great players are the ones who take the challenge, not deflect that ****. LOL if you aint first you last, unless its the best that you can do...then I guess ur still a winner lol."
Exactly , if you arent first you are last. Best fox? Doesnt mean your first. Best yoshi? Doesnt mean ****. And indeed, the ones who get the furthest are the people who take the challenge of becoming the best, not settling because of some ******** title.

"ur pretty much wrong about egglay, its def a usable move(usable to the point that Id make efforts to avoid it).And for some reason you seem to think it makes you disappear lol. Since you dont seem to care for it because its a terrible moves....the yoshi vs M2 MU would be a ****load easier not having to worry about it."

Hah, yeah that 6% sure is scary. And omg, thank you for telling me, only someone with absolutely no yoshi experience would make me realize egg lays users.

"Idk, I guess Im only a lil annoyed cuz I feel as if you arent actually give credit where credit is due. Its not a personal attack or anything against you. From the two yoshi players Ive met they both seem pretty dam cool(lol vman/yoshido) All you have really said is that Vman isnt the best, but in order to say somebody isnt the best, you have to be able to say x person is better, or at least equal. So who?"
I never said vman wasnt the best. Is it really that hard to get? I SAID THAT THE DISCUSSION WAS ****ING ********.

FYI-according to record, Vman has only been playing yoshi for 3 months longer than you, and since your region is more competitive Id say you have had at minimum equal opportunities to develop...

Considering I've played this game for 1 year now that would be a huge amount lol. And I have played yoshi for like 2 months... I started playing him last fall but I stopped for ~4 months because. Afaik Vman has played him for 10+ months or so. And I play Yoshi 1 time every 200 matches at most, I dont use him most times I play smash.

Can you please just shaddap... you are obv not willing realize that im not implying im the best yoshi.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
words that are too hard to read
man i do not like this leffen guy. if this conversation is so ******** then why do you keep arguing with him? if you really didnt care, you would just agree with him to get it over with, thats it. But you sound like its really offending you, so i guess you do care about this yoshi debate. see there all better. lol

AXE 09

Smash Master
Leffen, I don't think you understand how big of a deal it is to make the bracket at Pound 5. Only the best of the best players can make it to the bracket. It is a HUGE deal that Vman made it to the bracket, and it really says a lot. I have a feeling that you don't understand how good all of the people there were. All of the people who made it to the bracket are EXTREMELY good, which includes Vman.

Even crazier, he's using Yoshi. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he was the only low tier player to make it to the bracket other than myself (I'm not sure if I should include DJN, since I believe he used Samus most of the time). This is the first time a Yoshi has ever made it to the bracket at an international tourney (has a Yoshi ever made it to the bracket at a NATIONAL tourney either?)

AXE 09

Smash Master
man that doesnt make me feel good :( I LOST TO VECTORMAN! *cries* i beat weonx and get close to beating cyrain and i lose to this yoshi!? thats saying something.
What makes it even worse is that you taught Vman everything he knows lol

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
leffen, i don't think you understand how big of a deal it is to make the bracket at pound 5. Only the best of the best players can make it to the bracket. It is a huge deal that vman made it to the bracket, and it really says a lot. I have a feeling that you don't understand how good all of the people there were. All of the people who made it to the bracket are extremely good, which includes vman.

Even crazier, he's using yoshi. Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think he was the only low tier player to make it to the bracket other than myself (i'm not sure if i should include djn, since i believe he used samus most of the time). This is the first time a yoshi has ever made it to the bracket at an international tourney (has a yoshi ever made it to the bracket at a national tourney either?)

we love you axe!

<3

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Yoshido: Thanks for coming up to me to greet me/play me etc.... I'm glad you asked the questions you did and don't EVER feel as if you're asking me too many questions... I'm glad to help anyone who's willing to listen/learn etc....... I felt like I put some motivation back into you... after you told me you were having doubts on Yoshi....If you don't think you can do it....you're not gonna allow yourself too... Believing in your character is very viable into becoming one with him. :) I've learned this witnessing it with Taj's m2, axe's pika... etc

~Vman~
Thanks man it was very helpful. And you were right, I did get re-motivated about my yoshi. Lol I'm pretty sure I would have done alot better if I had more confidence In him vs bad match ups. Lol i feel like I'm going in one big circle with the whole secondary are no secondary. I believe I'll try and keep one around. But only as a last ditch effort now instead of a first choice in a bad match. We'll definitely play again man. An hopefully I'll be able to get some new footage from the summer G 6 monthlies or whatever tourney I'm attending.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Leffen is dead to me. I just dont understand his lack of logic. He doesnt care, yet he argues, yet he argues against facts...Come to G2 man, get scraped...thats all Im sayin.

America gets IN!!!

leffen

Smash Champion
Because me proving that you suck at arguing and that im better makes me wanna prove that im the better yoshi. And when did I argue against facts? I criticized them, I didnt argue against them. Learn the difference.
And you say I lack logic. Please ;)

Oh and hell yeah Im coming to Genesi2, aiming top 5 lolols. Lets moneymatch then, 100$, 200$? You name it

@AXE : Of course I know it is "extremely hard". That said, the difference between 1st seed and almost not getting out is ****ING HUGE.
( I've placed third in a national using less falco then v3ctorman used at pound... fu rubyiris... and svampen has placed high in several international tournaments... and then theres MT and Fumi. Please, get some damn perspective ).

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
what's this thing stuck up my ass?
yo you are a pedophile. quit *****ing. you suck at this game, so quit acting like youre good. who the hell are you trying to impress? obviously you wont say that youre the best so you must be 18th best or something like that haha. 18th best yoshi is pretty good imo, youre right behind me hee hee :)

Top Bottom