• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer. *Take 2*

Wavekirby

Smash Journeyman
This has probably been asked a billion times before, but how do you view your picture album from brawl on your SD card, on your computer? They're .bin files right? What are you supposed to use to open the file?

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
This has probably been asked a billion times before, but how do you view your picture album from brawl on your SD card, on your computer? They're .bin files right? What are you supposed to use to open the file?
Just search Brawl Snapshot Decryptor on Google, you'll find it right away. I would link you but my computer is going very slow right now.

Wavekirby

Smash Journeyman
Just search Brawl Snapshot Decryptor on Google, you'll find it right away. I would link you but my computer is going very slow right now.
Yeah, umm... that doesn't work I've tried it from several different links and they all say:

This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
There isn't really a clear cut "best" team. Who is using the characters is more important.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You obviously haven't played a team of 2 metaknights at a high level.

Its not fun. I'd take Marth/D3 instead any day.

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
Oh, and also, how do I put a quote into my sig? I mean the kind that you can actually click on that blue arrow next to the quoted poster's name and go back to the page that the sig is quoting.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Wavekirby

Smash Journeyman
Oh, and also, how do I put a quote into my sig? I mean the kind that you can actually click on that blue arrow next to the quoted poster's name and go back to the page that the sig is quoting.

Thanks in advance for the replies.
Go to the "Quote" button, you should see it underneath someone's post (like I'm doing with you now) and then copy what you want to quote, and paste into you sig. Done!

I have a question: what are all of the different color names you can get, and how do you get them?

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
Go to the "Quote" button, you should see it underneath someone's post (like I'm doing with you now) and then copy what you want to quote, and paste into you sig. Done!
I already tried that, and it told me that my sig had to have 500 or less characters in it. Thing is, I copied and pasted the post onto a word document to find out how many characters it had...it had 416 characters. :confused: This kinda confuses me. Anyone have any ideas?

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
The C-stick is the yellow control stick on the GC controller, and the advantages it has is that using it lets you perform a smash attack without having to press a button combination.

Top Bottom