• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer. *Take 2*

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
First of all, its a good idea to check your spelling before you post.

The c-stick is the yellow stick on the gamecube controller that allows you to perform smash attacks (or whatever you set it to do) quickly. It saves time, and allows you to do arials while moving in a different direction that that attack is normally done in.

Like, you can attack forward while moving backwards.

unwelc0med

Smash Journeyman
uh all the ranks are

n00b
child
journeyman
apprentice
lord
and master right?

i think i'm missing one.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
uh all the ranks are

n00b
child
journeyman
apprentice
lord
and master right?

i think i'm missing one.
Yeah thats all of them... But then there are the diffrenent groups you can join. Like debators, Broomers, Smash Broomers, Writers, Mods, Admins and a last one that i can't remember...:urg:

j3z

Smash Rookie
Freeloader?

Hi guys,

I havent played Brawl in a long time due to uni work. Yesterday I put my freeloader disc in, which was followed by the usual buzzing noise and strange lines. I then inserted the Brawl disc. The title was visible on the channel screen, but when I clicked play, my TV went blue (like I changed the channel?) I have been playing Mario Kart a lot lately, has that installed an update that disabled my Freeloader? Sorry about the long winded question. I miss playing :(

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
How do I post in invisible font? I know it's a color code...

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
You could use spoiler tags- Put words you want inside to hide your words. To see them, highlight the below:
That's how!
Some people also put black color.
You have to highlight black to see though.

Told you. :p

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I think he means like this. Use this: [color=#*202020] [/*color]. Just remove the *'s.

Agi

Smash Lord
How is it possible to upload replays to the internet?(e.g. Youtube)I have an SD card, but can't access the replays I have on my computer; some weird file types in there...

I have a really weird video of Sheik's Usmash resulting in 5 lengths of horizontal knockback before the vertical knockback... I need to submit it so I can find out what the heck happened.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yes, I believe this is what I'm looking for.

Thank you!

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
I main a rob and i can't find a good secondary.

i'm just looking for a good defensive character so in your opinion who are the 5 best defensive characters?

thanks a lot

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
What does tl;dr stand for? From what I understand, it means the abridged version of something...or something along those guidelines. What exactly does it stand for, and what exactly does it mean?

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Agi

Smash Lord
tl'dr means "too long; didn't read."

Two questions waiting to be answered...

How is it possible to upload replays to the internet?(e.g. Youtube)I have an SD card, but can't access the replays I have on my computer; some weird file types in there...

I have a really weird video of Sheik's Usmash resulting in 5 lengths of horizontal knockback before the vertical knockback... I need to submit it so I can find out what the heck happened.
I main a rob and i can't find a good secondary.

i'm just looking for a good defensive character so in your opinion who are the 5 best defensive characters?

thanks a lot

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
You can't. Replay data is just memorized button inputs set to motion, not video clips. Can you imagine how much space that would take up?

So yeah, you'll need a capture card or something to take videos of your TV. High quality ones anyway.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
ok heres my question... sorry if its too random or something... Which game do you think is the best Kirby Canvas Curse, Kirby Squeak Squad, or Kirby SuperStar Ultra?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
I recently got online, and have been adding some friend codes.
What's weird is, when I register anymore codes, it get's disappears.

Say I entered a friend code; the code would go in, and it would say "Awaiting Regestration", in their box.
Now, if I get out of where I regiestered it, the names/codes are gone!
I have re-entered them several times, with the same results.

If it matters, the two names are both people who I had on my friends list, faced them today, but now are gone. And I already know that they didn't delete me from their friends list.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
how do you record matches??
Every match is automatically set to record. At the end of the match, you can click to save the match to the "Replays" section. If you're talking about recording matches to view on Youtube, you need a recording device.

how do you get the head of certain characters on your signature??
: mario2 : =:mario2:

(Make sure not to leave a space between the character name and the colons...)

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
How do you get the infinite replay code?

What is the cheapest recording device, that displays high quality (dazzler, capture card etc.) and how much is it?

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Can Anyone help me? What do I have to do to use my signature, Do I need some kind of code or something its a picture Signature <_<

Daea

Smash Cadet
Is there a brawl hack that will allow me to play songs that are not normally available on a particular stage? For example, if I wanted to have the "His World (Instrumental)" theme (normally only available when you play Green Hill Zone) play on another stage like FD.

Thanks in advance.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Is there a brawl hack that will allow me to play songs that are not normally available on a particular stage? For example, if I wanted to have the "His World (Instrumental)" theme (normally only available when you play Green Hill Zone) play on another stage like FD.

Thanks in advance.
yah its possible, seen a few around, a-must-have hack 4 brawl xD. unfortantley idk nothing about the hacking so dont ask me, im sure theres threads that already been made though

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
^ You'd be best off using the search function for something like that. Otherwise, I don't think the topic has been done, so you might make a topic about it.

CommanderCody08

Smash Apprentice
Is it possible to change your settings so that it is set to stock as soon as I turn the game on?

Can I change the language to japanese without changing the language of the whole wii (other games)?

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Is it possible to change your settings so that it is set to stock as soon as I turn the game on?

Can I change the language to japanese without changing the language of the whole wii (other games)?
1. I wish, but alas no. Sakurai should have realized stock was vastly superior to time. Silly Sakurai.

2. Not sure but i'm more the 50% no.

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
when a falcon punch and a warlock punch collide they both die (i have seen this on youtube.)

does this really happen? im thinking it was a fx but im not sure.

Top Bottom