• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer. *Take 2*

Zo_Danma

Smash Rookie
To all PAL Brawlers - (and since no one seems to be responding to my help topic anymore)

Do you know how to unlock the 02 Battle music in the PAL version of Brawl? I tried getting over 5,000 coins in coin battle, (even by using my custom made coin harvester) but that hasn't seemed to work. Thanks if you can help.

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
Totally unrelated to Brawl but, does a router have to be connected to a desktop to function? I want to set it up anywhere, put don't know if I have to have cables to link the router to the desktop...

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
I mean for online ;/.
I can't change it D:
The same way. Go to the top right corner on the character selection screen and you should see a column saying 'items'. Now you can change the type and frequency of items.

Winged

Smash Rookie
The same way. Go to the top right corner on the character selection screen and you should see a column saying 'items'. Now you can change the type and frequency of items.
Can you change it to a stock match?

Sorry, so many questions D:

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Anything important happen Brawl related over the last three months lol?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
What does it take for the crowd to cheer for you?

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate

Mind Sharing?
Make an invited group only then enter your group and look under the 'show messages' column. Look for 'Pending & invited members' at the bottom (not the bottom of the page). Click it. Now type in the name of people you want to send your invitations to.

Tell me if you found it.

SXZ

Smash Rookie
Uploading Pictures..

Hey there, I simply can't upload a picture to either my profile or avatar, I only receive this notification in both cases:

Unable to save image

I tried both JPEG and GIF, but I don't get any results.

Also, when I want to upload snapshots to my pictures album, it says:

Invalid File

And it's a BIN file, I try uploading one by one and still I can't.

If anybody can help, I will appreciate it :)

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Hey there, I simply can't upload a picture to either my profile or avatar, I only receive this notification in both cases:

Unable to save image

I tried both JPEG and GIF, but I don't get any results.

Also, when I want to upload snapshots to my pictures album, it says:

Invalid File

And it's a BIN file, I try uploading one by one and still I can't.

If anybody can help, I will appreciate it :)
This has happened with a lot of people since the maintenence on the server, including myself, and even moderators.

It'll be fixed shortly. For now, we have to wait it out.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Instant edgehog. You stood near the edge then moved ← then diagonally down with a very fast tilt. Let someone else explain it better.

Top Bottom