• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I need a proper english patched Thracia 776 before I will even think about playing it. There's that, and I wanna play FE4 first.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I have a huge backlog of other games before I finish playing the japanese FEs.
I do want to play FE5 someday.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I think the best part about me being an Ike main is that I tried playing an FE game and disliked it. I'm probably the only one here who has yet to finish a FE game let alone play more than 2 hours of it.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I think the best part about me being an Ike main is that I tried playing an FE game and disliked it. I'm probably the only one here who has yet to finish a FE game let alone play more than 2 hours of it.
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Sonic and Knuckles (Knuckles only)
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic '06

The only sonic games Ive ever completed...

Reg15

Smash Apprentice
Pff theyre definetly not easy when getting to like chapter 17 and up. Thats why you have to overlevel your troops or at least its good to.

-Smash King-93

Smash Apprentice
:ohwell: all this talk about FE games, shooters, ect is making me wana play all my FE games and i completed them all like years ago -_-

EmperorB-rad2kj

Smash Apprentice
I play a lot of FPS seeing as i own a 360, Halo 3, Metroid prime 3, MW2 conduit for wii any good? My wii still needs to be fixed but ive heard good things of the conduit looking to buying it.

Fe is a grewat game i was hooked on radiant dawn for a good 5 hours straight, didnt get to beat it though

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Good news, guys-- I'm not dead.

The little red dots on my arm lost their color and just turned into little bumps, and I'm pretty sure it was just a reaction to the loss of blood in that area or something.

The part that still has me puzzled is that it was my third time donating blood and it hasn't happened before. But I don't feel terminally ill. And I hope I never DO get terminally ill from donating, because I will have to donate frequently for the rest of my life to keep my iron in check. (My iron is way too high, and I have to get rid of it so it doesn't do terrible things to my body.)

PS I HAVE INTERNET NOW

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
The only reason i donated blood was to find out my blood type... >.> only donated twice though. The 2nd time i had learned they got my name wrong and had to do it all over again

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
uh huh, brett making excuses when the real reason he donates is for the $$$ XD lol
Actually, you do get money from (some) plasma donation centers with inexperienced employees. I don't do that **** anymore, though. They screwed my arm up pretty hard. Too hard to ever do that for 20 bucks again. I only donate whole blood and only for free now.

The only thing I thank them for is discovering my ungodly high iron, which is why I'm donating regularly now. Maybe a horrific experience and a week of limited use in an arm is a good trade for future acute arthritis and failures of kidneys, liver, and heart.

BTW, I think I might have discovered what those bumps were. Maybe I've finally developed an allergy of some sort-- my first ever if so. The stretchy bandages covered exactly where the skin is irritated.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I'll tell you what my blood (and Bored's blood too, apparently) isn't suffering from:

Lack of awesome.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~

/can't add anything else to conversation

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
I donated blood twice just to escape the classes I was in and because I wanted to. My first time, I almost vomited and the second time, my head felt slightly dizzy. I did like the cookies and apple juice I got :)
Another FPS game which I really liked was Timesplitters. Never played the first one though.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I donated blood twice just to escape the classes I was in and because I wanted to. My first time, I almost vomited and the second time, my head felt slightly dizzy. I did like the cookies and apple juice I got :)
Another FPS game which I really liked was Timesplitters. Never played the first one though.
Are you scared of needles? Light weight? Or was it just something else?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Hm, well I'm no expert, so I wouldn't know then.

I got kicked out of the AiB Legion of Ikes group LOL. I was just being...myself rofl. Seriously though, the moment I state the obvious/true things, one of the mods gets butt hurt and kicks me out.

XquiZiTX8X

Smash Cadet
That group is amazing for trolling. Mostly because a lot of those wifikes consider themselves "The best Ikes in the country". Most still play Ike like it's April 2008 though, so it's a pretty pointless group anyways.

Woah, I just posted on Smashboards.

Reg15

Smash Apprentice
Lol im not gonna get on AiB as much. Its not nearly as good and the forums are dead. And wow Bored they just cant adapt to how you are lol.

And also i dont like those vote polls on Legion of Ikes AiB page. Whos the best blah with that color. All in all its not needed and very pointless. IMO of course :\

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I came from AiB first, then to Smashboards. I don't has scrub mentality D;
Kwiz(Xquizit) is also from AiB without that mentality either but he's not posting much here. lol
Nothing's TOO wrong with AiB....sort of. o-o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom