• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
oh and also, i think pokmon stadium is ikes best counterpick stage (by this is mean best non-neutral stage) discuss.
Ehhh, it's (embarrassingly) a neutral here. And I don't think it's Ike's best-- sometimes Ike can fight well there, but it encourages so much stalling-- and people stalling against Ike can be effective. Best non-neutral, depending on your enemy, could be Brinstar, Delfino (if it's not a neutral), or Halberd... or maybe others. But these are completely opponent-dependent, as I said.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
That wasn't a one word post, that was a one word post supporting another post... difference is he's saving us the trouble of reading something twice -.-

YagamiLight

Smash Champion

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I was typing some long drawn out post for no apparent reason but I hit backspace and that made me go to the previous page i was on and that made me reconsider

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
If I know that I'm going to make a post that's going to take some time, I'll just write it up on Notepad, copy, and paste here.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I feel as if I should.

What post could possibly require the equivalent of an academic research paper word-count wise?
*sigh*

RPing. I need something to kill the time. It's not like I wrote it all at once, it was over about a week of on and off typing. I've been RPing for about five years now. Oddly enough, it's actually helped my english grades a tad, I find it easier to think of how to write my essays. I actually still have that post on my computer.

You owe me $20 Brett.

And Inui bashing won't get old as long as he keeps giving us new material.

KickKickFlip

Smash Apprentice
How do you change pages in the main topic guide lol? I can't find a different page button. I must be tired...

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Thank you Kirk and thank you, YagamiLight for the quick response. I've left ike alone for a while but I'm doing more low tier tourneys lately and I wanted to pick him up again. Is ike still killing in the low tier tourneys results.
Yeah, no problem.

Ike is doing better than ever in low tier tourneys ever since tier list v4 where they took out the only characters who were causing any trouble to him.

How do you change pages in the main topic guide lol? I can't find a different page button. I must be tired...
You mean the bottom right hand corner?

Iofsauron

Smash Journeyman
Okay going off topic a bit, while playing with Lucario, my other main, I was against a MK and he started Nado spamming. So when i used my counter, the hit-boxes collided, and his Nado was still in effect(STUPID!!). Does this apply for Ike as well, while using his counter?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Yea Ike isn't invincible throwing out his counter so he can get hit outta it by fast multihit moves like nado and Lucas's PKT2

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Keep in mind that if you counter the tornado, the counter activates and you miss Meta Knight then the Stun Jacket AT will come into play.

Quick, ask me what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom