• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Username? Username where?

I know he isn't either of those on AIM.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
105 chapters? That'll take a couple days thanks =)

Although I'll probably just skip to the middle cause I already saw the first season of the anime.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I spent all day trying to evolve my Eevee into an Espeon. I got tired of waiting for Eevee's happiness to max out, so I traded some Grepa Berries onto the game (Grepa Berries raise happiness). I finally maxed out Eevee's happiness and leveled it up. And it evolved into an Umbreon.

FML.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
What time did you evolve Eevee?
I think you had to evolve Eevee during the daylight to get Espeon lol.....

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Eevee -> Jolteon; Thunder Stone
Eevee -> Flareon; Fire Stone
Eevee -> Vaporeon; Water Stone
Eevee -> Espeon; Level Up with Max Happiness during the Day (+ Morning)
Eevee -> Umbreon; Level Up with Max Happiness during the Night (+Dusk)
Eevee -> Glaceon; Touch Icy Rock (found on Snowpeak in Diamond / Pearl)
Eevee -> Leafeon; Touch Moss Rock (found in Eterna Forest in Diamond / Pearl)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yeah, yeah, I know about evolving Eevee into Espeon in the morning lol. Problem is that I'll have to wait all the way until tomorrow until I can actually do that. I wanted to continue the game a few hours ago. -_- Oh well. Anyone digging the Game Corner in Goldenrod City?

Also...

Eevee -> Espeon; Level Up with Sun Shard in bag
Eevee -> Umbreon; Level Up with Moon Shard in bag
The two items are found only on Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
The anime should be done about a week or 2 after the manga is done, either way theyre both ending very very soon. Love FMA through and through, it's my weeaboo vice.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Yeah, yeah, I know about evolving Eevee into Espeon in the morning lol. Problem is that I'll have to wait all the way until tomorrow until I can actually do that. I wanted to continue the game a few hours ago. -_- Oh well. Anyone digging the Game Corner in Goldenrod City?

Also...

Eevee -> Espeon; Level Up with Sun Shard in bag
Eevee -> Umbreon; Level Up with Moon Shard in bag
The two items are found only on Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness.
you do know you can change the clock inside the DS right?

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
im having a hard time finding loving elemental stones
Funny, a fisherman just called me and gave me a waterstone.

Yeah, yeah, I know about evolving Eevee into Espeon in the morning lol. Problem is that I'll have to wait all the way until tomorrow until I can actually do that. I wanted to continue the game a few hours ago. -_-

It's called adjusting the DS clock. As for the game corner, haven't tried it out yet. Was never into it even in the original R/B/Y. Anyone actually use the pokewalker? I use mine to increase happiness without having to go through barbers, berries, etc. Sometimes find items to just to sell.

And while we're also on the subject of Anime, anyone know of one that's anything like FMA in terms of storyline. OR anything along the lines of dark/tragic with a more serious tone to it.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
incase some of you didn't know o.o

you can shake the pokewalker and it'll still count as steps lol

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
Thats a given, but I'm not gonna be shaking anything in my free time so why not just get the steps by doing what I normally do each day, meaning walking across campus for classes.

Edit: Well Doom it actually works, but it requires rather slow shakes to register. Besides you don't get much out of it so it's not even worth the effort IMO

http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pokewalker.shtml

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Frickin Pokewalker sounds like those old Digivices they used to sell. You pick a digimon, walk around with it, battle, evolve, feed, etc.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Isn't A_B technically not an Ike main cause he uses Snake in tournies?

If that's the case, the only use he has here is to change the title of this thread every once in a while.

Metroid, make a post for azn's sake. Kimchi and Red-X are getting owned without their third azn helping them.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Xyro we would be getting a group pic anyway with san there =D lol. Since san will beat you we can get a pic with you laying on the floor dead and all of us standing in an ike pose =D lol.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
no its not san lives in here. Its like...black guy + ****, i mean when i load vids of San vs anyone i run across this message

god**** boy put your shirt on after your done taunting to your coach

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
So, I finished second last again today in my tournament.

First round was against a Picachu named 610. He really didn't care about stages, and let me pick all of them, lol. Won the first one at PS1 fairly easily, went to Delfino, had a one stock lead...suicided by buffering Uair. And then I got thunder'd. I raged. Next match was at Castle Siege. Honestly, I'm not sure how I won that one, I should have lost several times.

Next round: JUJ, a D3/MKer. He picks D3, lets me pick the neutral. I choose PS1. Match.Was.Epic. Of course, I get CG'd around of course, lose a stock to that occurring several times. And then the Fire Stage occurs. JUJ grabs me, throws me, messes up the regrab. I grab him, Bthrow into tree, regrab, fthrow. Regrab, fthrow. At this point, I couldn't help but shout rather loudly "HAH! HOW DO YOU LIKE BEING CHAIN GRABBED EH?" Many lulzs came from the people watching. I ended the wall infinity with a Uthrow -> Aether, get a kill quickly after. Later on in the match, I've been CG'd to the stage edge, made it back to the ledge. I see JUJ charging up his Fsmash, I SHCounter onto the stage as the Fsmash reaches max. *tink* YOUR OPEN! D3 goes bye bye into the far blastzone. I win the round. Next round I get 2-stocked. I pick PS2, he picks MK. Besides a lulzy Eruption kill I got by jumping onto the covayer(sp?) belt while charging Eruption and letting go right by the stage edge, I was slaughtered. Hate that MU.

After that, I play a local Ganondorf that I've never faced before. Let me tell you: if you don't know the MU, you will die to stupid things. I lost due to not realizing I had lost my second jump during the second game. I was at 106%, he was at 160%, both last stock. I raged a bit. >_<

Still, overall I'm starting to play better. :bee:

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
There's always next time Niddo =D

You need to get some of that hyperbolic time training somehow =)

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
lol, that would make things easier.

And I'm starting to use Eruption more on the ledge then Fsmash, though I still get my lovely Fsmash kills from time to time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom