• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
****, people are mad these days. Ya'll need to lighten up!

Anyway, I'm thinking of making Ike video commentaries. I just got a Netbook from a family friend so I'm going to uploading a lot more matches and I'm thinking of commentating them, saying what one should do in a certain situation as Ike or whether they should take the initiative etc. What do you guys think? Oh and san, I'm Asian, you're Black, you got the right genes :(.
Umm it sounds alright I guess.

And idk kimchi, I know asians taller than me, so....

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
WTH Brett, don't talk about his girlfriend like that.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Wow..

WOW

ilovepimpchixD's got a lot of 'splainin to do =/

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
DACIT is like, super old, haha. The vid is from over a year ago :)

As a fun fact before I leave for the night, the maximum advantage you can get from a Bthrow is 25 frames. Too bad thankfully Ike sucks is amazing and is slow as balls can wavedash into Ftilt.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Greetings from the Link boards over at AiB. We're discussing the Ike matchup and we're hoping you guys can contribute to the discussion.

http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=125768&page=1

Link boards on SWF are kinda dead, so don't post anything over there.
Thanks in advance.
Confuse more please? @_@

Also I haven't seen DACIT used in any Ike v Diddy fights, so why's that? Otherwise I'd think it to be 'super old' as well. <_<;

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
In my opinion, DACIT is not really useful against Diddy players unless one is using the technique to get away from the opponent. Even then, DACIT is situational.

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone get Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver? I got mine on the 14th.

I got the game, but couldn't play much due to studying and working on assignments.

As for DACIT, not something to be used out on whim. Like all advanced techniques, each has its own time and place. Against Diddy Kong, I use DACIT to gain distance to restart my spacing.

Then there are times when players use it to approach. But when would be the appropriate time to approach with DACIT or are you better off with a different form of approach (SHAD, dash/walk -> shield, etc)?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

-RedX-

Smash Lord
The reason for Inui banned, Dmbrandon talked about it at the latest PolyBrawl I went to.
Diem basically took every single troll post Inui made towards Diem and reported all of them at once loooooool

GL with becoming a BRoomer Niddo.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That sounds hilarious. The Inui thing, I mean.

...WHY am I still subscribed to this thread?

I think it's because bored's in here, and I love bored.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
That sounds hilarious. The Inui thing, I mean.

...WHY am I still subscribed to this thread?

I think it's because bored's in here, and I love bored.
go get pokemon HG/SS and trade my sinnoh team to me <333333333333

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
All of the Link boards moved from SWF to AiB because of a conflict with the mods. There's a sub community here at SWF but all of the tournament Link players have pretty much moved to AiB.
That's why we want to keep the Link boards here dead.

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
Okay so, we have a good Ike player named Soren coming up in NYC. San apparently has known him for a long time and has played with him a lot on Wi-Fi. Soren just got his Wifi back after not playing Brawl for 8 months and I got a chance to play him. His mechanics are great and he makes some very excellent reads. San and I have both recommended him to join Smash Boards. He just needs to fix up some bad habits and I think he will be a potential excellent Ike player in NYC. I'm going to upload videos later of him.

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
Okay so, we have a good Ike player named Soren coming up in NYC. San apparently has known him for a long time and has played with him a lot on Wi-Fi. Soren just got his Wifi back after not playing Brawl for 8 months and I got a chance to play him. His mechanics are great and he makes some very excellent reads. San and I have both recommended him to join Smash Boards. He just needs to fix up some bad habits and I think he will be a potential excellent Ike player in NYC. I'm going to upload videos later of him.

I think I've heard of him once before. I'm excited to hear another upcoming Ike player in NYC. TBH, I haven't been playing since last December. I'm actually planning to get back into the competitive scene, and with more upcoming players, I found it the best time for me.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
We have more Ike players than Texas yet?

Frzn: Interested in coming to the next upstate NY tourney? See some kids from Buffalo come over here every now and then so they may be able to give you a ride.

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
We have more Ike players than Texas yet?

Frzn: Interested in coming to the next upstate NY tourney? See some kids from Buffalo come over here every now and then so they may be able to give you a ride.

Probably not. I need to find cash somehow. Unless I find a corpse to sell to the US army for $2.5k, or compress it into a diamond that's worth $60k (good to know, thank you MANswers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom