• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Battlefield has been turning into my favorite CP. Losing at brinstar too much :(

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Wow.. Nice Mr. Doom =D How were your matches with them/other players?

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Dayum, good **** Mr. Doom, any vids????
Also, how come only 44 entrants? I expected like 80+ since it's No Koast =/

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Too many tournaments happening. Next weekend is a tournament near Brett's area, then the following week is Phase, then the week after that is WHOBO.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I think I took the bus over 10 times going to tourneys by now -_- 2-4 hour trips lol

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
NO KOASTv3 was being held at a convention. The entry fee was bogus, and the guys running the convention weren't as nice as expected. Meh, it's whatever. And about the videos, I think they'll be uploaded later on this week.

Sheesh, people get too hyped up when I do something "amazing" that I lose concentration. But, it's whatever. I'm going on hiatus from these boards since things are about to get ugly.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Things are about to get ugly? I don't understand. Anyways, can't wait to see some of your videos. Keeping cool is tough but is a necessity to master, especially when there may be people behind you trash talking you. Just have to try to focus on the match at hand, and whenever something good happens, keep that momentum going for you =D

If they think it's "amazing" it probably is, or at least act like it like I do XD

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
being able to talk the talk and walk the walk is a tough business here mr. doom. Dont sweat it, your in this for glory. If someone else takes time to **** talk you, you should feel obligated to let them know that they're more than welcome to suck your **** during the match.

but thats just me

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
You don't want to see my videos. I did horrible. I was spiked in the water. I messed up a wall-infinite. I was footstooled at 0% and that cost me a game. I had expected a hazard to save me, but it didn't. Yeah, I did horrible. When those videos come out, everyone will know how much I sucked.

Now everyone is calling me the best player in Kansas. I'm not. I'm the worst. Just wanted to let you guys know that.

I'm not the kind of guy who trash talks others. And I don't like it when people trash talk my opponent. Call me weird, but that's just me.

Also, some people called some ike players out.

That's my 2 cents. I'll post those videos here when they're uploaded.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Yet... you only lost to ally and dojo. And based on what you were saying, the matches would have been very close had some of those things not happened.

Good enough for me lol.

Side-Note: I've been getting away with timing single jabs against characters trying to SDI out recently.. not sure how reliable it is yet.

I don't really care for trash talk tbqh, as long as I can shut them up by winning I guess. If I lose then I care lol.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
so i got jab infinited in friendlies because i failed to techO_o

seriously its just a game man, we dont play our best all the time. If they **** talk then they obvi got a problem with their self esteem or in most cases are baddies themselves

tell yourself you'll **** in a more organized and proper fashion next time

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
tell them to suck both your *****

the other one being ragnells

idk which you'd consider more important though, maybe the one thats longer and hurts more

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Man, Mr.Doom, we all know you're a good player.

A 0% footstool death, water spike death or a botched wall lock against either Ally or Dojo is not going to change that.

$0.02

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Man, Mr.Doom, we all know you're a good player.

A 0% footstool death, water spike death or a botched wall lock against either Ally or Dojo is not going to change that.

$0.02
Oi.

In case you didn't notice, you were the highest ranking player that didn't use a character at least A...B tier? *can't remember were Wario is*. You out placed people in the Texas PR.

You lost to the second best player in the world and arguably the second best MK in the world.

Ya, you messed up later on. Everyone does. M2K has been killed by Snake's Fair. People choke on CGs and infinities. Footstools lead to stupid things. It's part of Brawl.

Like it or not: you did well.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
yeah, doom's an entirely different person penta.

@kimchi to clarify, even if you started off on a higher level, my height more than makes up for it =D

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
For some reason I read that as doom plays MK on Mr. Doom

bladeboys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bladeboys
Oi.

In case you didn't notice, you were the highest ranking player that didn't use a character at least A...B tier? *can't remember were Wario is*. You out placed people in the Texas PR.

You lost to the second best player in the world and arguably the second best MK in the world.

Ya, you messed up later on. Everyone does. M2K has been killed by Snake's Fair. People choke on CGs and infinities. Footstools lead to stupid things. It's part of Brawl.

Like it or not: you did well.
Yea he's right, it doesn't matter at all, you are a good player and that's it !

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
To whom it may concern,

Hitting a Castle Siege statue extends Eruption's hitbox duration to 36 frames.

Sincerely,
Light

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
You do still have a bit of lag time between the last hitbox frame and your first IASA frame (I want to say it's ~15 frames?) but considering the range of the move in addition to how hard it is to tell when the hitbox is finally over it's "effectively" safe, so to speak.

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
Seriously, if you got nothing to contribute but being a ******** troll, get out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v9I4PELh7w&feature=grec
****, people are mad these days. Ya'll need to lighten up!

Anyway, I'm thinking of making Ike video commentaries. I just got a Netbook from a family friend so I'm going to uploading a lot more matches and I'm thinking of commentating them, saying what one should do in a certain situation as Ike or whether they should take the initiative etc. What do you guys think? Oh and san, I'm Asian, you're Black, you got the right genes :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom