• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
he stops rollin when he picks a dif char. Im telling you kids to watch out. Trela is gonna DESTROY u young kids.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Benjai,

WTF was that topic all about?

If you're talking about that "ONE NIGHT" where I supposedly got wasted or whatever, that was just Bored joking around and the other TX Ikes going along with it. I seriously don't drink and I seriously have never slept with a girl outside of a relationship. And I very seriously have never vomited on anyone.

And yes, I have the same girl as I did last time I mentioned girls. And I plan on it staying that way for as long as possible.

Dude. Wow. Just wow. I hope you got some infraction points for that topic.
Wow, I did not even notice that topic until you made this post. Dude, Ben, if there is one FUNDAMENTAL rule of thumb when it comes to internet forums, it's we never bring our personal life over the internet. Any jokes that make fun of a person in regards to their life are rarely ever true.

Even if that story about Brett was true, I would never ever post that for some random people to know. That's just being a ****, and not knowing your boundaries. It's all good and fun when it's not real or serious, and that's how we keep it.

You are better off assuming that everything we say in regards to personal life is false rather than true.

he stops rollin when he picks a dif char. Im telling you kids to watch out. Trela is gonna DESTROY u young kids.
He can't destroy me. I already destroyed me.

WingBr

Smash Cadet
Pivot grabbing - What are the best situations and common uses to ike's pivot grab?

Xyro77

btw, i have some low tier teams vids of me and inui. do you guys want those? its ike stuff

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
hes a good ike and u know it
Last time we saw him, he was claiming he's the best, and he's not even top 5.

He's also thee most clueless person when it comes to Ike. Worse then Samus, bah, how laughable. How he even got into the SBR is beyond me. Certainly wasn't for his brainpower, because sure doesn't have a clear understand about how this game works.

Until he stops being completely stupid, I see no reason to do anything but laugh at the idiot.

WingBr

Smash Cadet
What you guys think about a new video thread? The videos in the library seem pretty out of date, and the only ones we're getting (not couting random post here in the library with someone posting videos) are the ones in the video critique.

metroid1117

Smash Master
What you guys think about a new video thread? The videos in the library seem pretty out of date, and the only ones we're getting (not couting random post here in the library with someone posting videos) are the ones in the video critique.
What purpose would a new video thread serve? If we want to get more recent videos of people, we could replace the videos in the library with other ones that are up-to-date. The only other reason I could see people posting videos is for critiquing, and we already have a thread for that.

WingBr

Smash Cadet
What purpose would a new video thread serve? If we want to get more recent videos of people, we could replace the videos in the library with other ones that are up-to-date. The only other reason I could see people posting videos is for critiquing, and we already have a thread for that.
Yeah, or we can do that too. We could put a link to some good Ike videos and specify when they're uploaded, so the ones whow see it would know if the video is old or new. There are some really good Ike videos that aren't referred here.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Inui was playing Ike like brawl just came out :\ Too many spot dodges, only fairs, no uairs *tear* (such an amazing approach from above <3), and TOO MUCH DOUBLE JUMP. But hey, its working for him, just we Ike mains can read through it so easily :\

And seriously Ike's partner needs to be 4th port not him 4th port.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Somebody, I have a capture card and my laptop has a built in SD card reader so send me the .bin files for the replays.

EDIT: actually crap -.- i never downloaded pinnacle onto this laptop, dunno where i left it -.-;; Nvm me for now

i need 4th and he gets 3rd? can i get 2nd and he gets 1st? it works the same way right.
No he has to be 4th slot (or 3rd if you're 4th) cause Ike's partner needs to be lower port than both enemies. otherwise you get hit out of grab instead of enemies like what happened one video. Of course experienced Ikes know to space their fsmash anyways to not damage their partner

Xyro77

So its not about where i am at, its about the foe. SO he can be in 3rd or 4th and im in 1st or 2nd and i wont get kill from the f-smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom