• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Bored and I are pure Ikes. Bored probably matters a little more than I do. But whatever.
Speaking of low tiers.
He and I are planning on meeting up at a tourney in Houston and playing in low tier teams there. We gon' win it. Hopefully. There will be tough competition. I say bring it.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
You and bored on a team in a low tier tourney? If I was capable of feeling sympathetic I would probably have pity for anyone who gets in your way. As it is, I say eat them all, and eat them good.

I'm also pure Ike when it comes to competition. I fool around with Ganon a lot and could probably use him competitively but I don't trust him as much as my Ike.

:034:

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I actually dropped ALL secondaries so I can try to reach the full potential of my Ike without having to think about other characters. I'm not gonna win much but I'll get better much quicker(I think ;_; ).

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
team with me this time!

double ike mad:ness:

and you're going all ike now?...daaaam
goo luck D:
i also want to do that but like..idk._.
^^^^^wimp

i also have the same question
When's the next one? o.o
lol

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
try an asian cover up ;/

tell your parents you're going for an 8 hour library trip

lmao

but really D:
think of a way to make it!

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Xyro and partner will win. :)
I'm actually more pumped for low tier singles. I wanna get my hands on Lee Martin's Ike, Xyro, and of course, Inui. As long as I don't get nervous, I should play a good game. If I do get nervous, I'll just imagine everyone in their undies...though that may not be a good sight...****.

As far as doubles go...I'm confident me and Brett can beat Hylian + Lee Martin...last Hobo's second placers in low tier doubles...Inui is teaming with Vex Kars, and Xyro? Not too sure.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Oh and I don't use Ike all the time. Sometimes I like to go with my secret weapon. Sometimes I pick myself, start a brawl and win.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Oh and I don't use Ike all the time. Sometimes I like to go with my secret weapon. Sometimes I pick myself, start a brawl and win.
epic quote there LOL

ima save that

all you need is a fighting stance now bored:p
which one?
arms crossed or one hand swaying your hair?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
epic quote there LOL

ima save that

all you need is a fighting stance now bored:p
which one?
arms crossed or one hand swaying your hair?
**** right. And I do it with style too. UFC Cage Match ftw.

Side Note: http://savethearcades.stridegum.com/

There's an arcade near my campus that's a part of this contest...would appreciate it if you guys play this game once or twice on your spare time and donate your score to Arcade UFO.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Side Note: http://savethearcades.stridegum.com/

There's an arcade near my campus that's a part of this contest...would appreciate it if you guys play this game once or twice on your spare time and donate your score to Arcade UFO.
I got to about 50,000.
And then I thought, "I'M NOT STUDYING."
This week is bullcrap.

------------
Let's all go to No Koast. =]

-RedX-

Smash Lord
For some reason, I never do doubles at tournies, only friendlies -_-

Kim, you're asian. You don't need to study lol

Uhhh, I'm staying away from arcade games. They get too addicting at times...

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I'm trying to organize an IL car to go...so I'll have to see how that goes, because there is NO way I can drive 11 hours by myself. >.>
Uh...yea you can...you just need a 12 pack of red bull, 12 pack of monster, a CD filled with some fitness trainer yelling inspirational cliche one liners at you, heavy metal music, and "speed".

And if you get pulled over for whatever reason, just tell the Cop, "Not now chief, I'm in the ****in zone".

Geez Kirk, it's not that hard.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Ren used all Ike last Saturday and he placed 9th at a tournament with like Ally/M2K/lain/hunger I think. But yeah, he switched to MK/Snake now. I'm a pure Ike!
:025:
actually he used snake in pools, idk how much you want to count that but like you said hes mk snake now lol.

I'd like to go to nokoast but idk how to get there, I could fly... but idk if its worth it.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Anyone noticed that they changed some of the user titles? "Smash Cadet" and "Smash Ace" are some of them.

TenSen

Smash Rookie
When my opponent if off the stage, and I am on the stage, and I want to spike him, what do I do?

A dtilt or a dair? What situations do I use both in?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
When my opponent if off the stage, and I am on the stage, and I want to spike him, what do I do?

A dtilt or a dair? What situations do I use both in?
Quite frankly, D-Tilt is only used when the opponent is in the air, and right in front of you as you stand on the edge. So really, the only times you will be using D-Tilt is...

Jab to d-tilt: Done when you jab the opponent, and they go offstage because of it...you then d-tilt right after and watch them go bye bye.

DK's Recovery: Rarely happens against a good DK, but if they mistime their Up+B recovery and don't approach the edge at the perfect angle, you can d-tilt spike them if they are slightly above the edge.

Lucario's Recovery: Not really worth it, don't bother.

Ppl who like to refreshen their invincible frames on the edge: Basically ppl who let go of the edge and let themselves fall very shortly before using their double jump to get back to hanging on the edge. Time and predict that, D-Tilt will kill them.

DDD's Recovery: If he tries to use Up+B from below the stage...great time to D-Tilt.

Everything else goes to D-Air or Aether Spike...just look for what is the best situation to use what move.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
As far as doubles go...I'm confident me and Brett can beat Hylian + Lee Martin...last Hobo's second placers in low tier doubles...Inui is teaming with Vex Kars, and Xyro? Not too sure.
Xyro will be teaming with lee martin at hobo 19. NOW THAT IS A SIIIIIIIICK TEAM!

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Well. We should still be doing pretty well if we get a decent spot in the bracket.
A money spot would be awesome.
But anything top 5 would make me happy. Depending on the number of teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom