• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX USA Crew - Get at me bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Budget_Player
haha I like this guy!

U guys should seriously think about putting Fow in. He is an amazing player and I don't think world has much experience against a ness of his level.

ooh with that thought maybe me too:awesome:. Don't know what Lucas experience they have. But seriously consider Fow. Let's be creative. We don't need all top tiers necessarily to win. I think it's about hitting them with some unknowns.
Okay I can see yer sightly mad. I'm not gonna fire any shots back but u missed my point. My main point is that he could fight in the crew battle against someone other than Mr. R. Yer acting like him being on the team means he has to fight Mr. R. Yer taking to much theory into account with failing to realize that smash is a mental game.
It's not all "This character will always beat this character". That's why earlier I stated I feel players who play by reading their opponents habits would be best. Cuz people who play like that the match ups is less of a factor. In the end it would be Havok's job as coach to make good matchup decisions.

And obviously a ness would be a sub. But it's whatever, just my opinion
We have the two best marths in the world on world crew and you wanna bring up ness and lucas. LOL.

Also, because of that, can I recommend putting Nairo on? Mostly because of his DK

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Mew2King) Jason 12:39 am
SO FAR UR SNAKE HAS YET TO GET MY DIDDY TO 1 stock
clearly im the best diddy

allyornotally 12:39 am
DAMN

allyornotally 12:39 am
IM INSULTED

Use M2K's Diddy, it's the best diddy!

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
well **** if there is no lgl in crews get a pit main in there (before anyone flames know that im joking. i could smell the salt that would insue from this post without me saying it's a joke from a mile away. and salt has no smell)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
well **** if there is no lgl in crews get a pit main in there (before anyone flames know that im joking. i could smell the salt that would insue from this post without me saying it's a joke from a mile away. and salt has no smell)
But wudnt pit b gud 4 a crew battle in theory? He is jus gonna b the absolute GAYEST

:sonic:

:phone:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I learned that Anti is only showing up for Apex for doubles. Not crews, not singles. Doubles only.

Just wanted to throw that out there lol.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Edited out of sadness that my fav player doesn't plan to enter singles. Really hope he changes his mind.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Thats too bad, I heard he was one of those "best at certain matchups" MKs that would really represent the US well.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
An-mutha****in-ti this ain't just a local, this is a probably a once in a Brawl-lifetime sized event. Get your *** in that singles lineup! Lol

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
USA2free

Some scrub random comes over from Germany and gets in the top quarter of a major NY/NJ tournament

You *****s gonna get blown up worse than Daigo in LSF at evo!
Top players in Europe place bottom over here tho, so its okay.

NNID
Budget_Player
Top players in Europe place bottom over here tho, so its okay.
He wasn't even trying, *****. He was sandbagging harder than New Orleans in '05! He was sandbagging harder than Isai would when playing against yo momma! If it had been unity, he would've gotten carded. IN THE LAAAAAAAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEE, AND THE HOME OF THE SCRUUUUUUB

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
in no particular order (and this is the list you should use)

1. m2k mk
2. tyrant mk
3. tearbear mk
4. nairo mk
5. lee martins mk
6. Sean mk (does this guy even still play though?)
7. Seibrik's Mk
8. Ksizzle mk

edit: im being ****ing serious

Tesh

Smash Hero
Dojo is clearly in the top 5 above those other folks imo. Is he going to Apex?

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
is an inactive player about dojo?

:(

I love dojo.

when he's not planking my region and holding up nationals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom