• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX USA Crew - Get at me bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
OK, I let you continue to do your stuff. I don't think your argumentation is really valid at all but since you know crew battles better than I do you might be right. I STRONGLY disagree with Razer "wrecking" Olimar though [there's a difference between being not terrible at a MU and "wrecking" it, you know] or him being a wise choice against Marth. He seems to do better vs Diddy and maybe MK who are both not that prominent on the opponent's team [and if Kakera / Rain decide to go MK then they're free at the ditto anyway] so I don't really see the point of adding him. In Havok's case, I know plenty of reasons why he's a good addition.

:059:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Cause Trela is sexier. I thought we went over this already.
This, even when his awesome tricks don't work I'm always like "holy **** did you see him jumping around like a mad man?"

Just this past weekend he scored a kill during Game 5 of Loser's Finals by double teaming a land mine while both players were over 150%. Beyond hype.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Wait... ESAM doesn't kno the MU but he beat... NVM

Havok well... nvm **** it

I feel like the main discussion is Trela vs Junebug & Dojo vs Nairo vs Tearbear

:phone:

:sonic:

I love this game waaaay 2 much

Tesh

Smash Hero
Being a campy douche doesn't do anything in a crew battle. Our best aggressive MKs should be the only ones in.

Also no mid/ low tiers.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Yeah, Will shouldn't be considered in the crew.
No offense to him, he's a great mid tier player... but it's Donkey Kong.

Throw in a Olimar or Falco versus him and it's basically hopeless.

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
Mikehaze needs to be in the USA crew... he would be a really solid pick.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Yeah, Will shouldn't be considered in the crew.
No offense to him, he's a great mid tier player... but it's Donkey Kong.

Throw in a Olimar or Falco versus him and it's basically hopeless.
You do realize Will beats every olimar that isn't me, right? IDK about his record vs. falcos.

NNID
Budget_Player
That's true, Glutonny barely travels too.

Also he's back from hiatus. Search for Glutonny vs Dany on youtube. Glutonny won a tourney this past weekend.
**** that, look at this ****: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twFK2wKVxlo

HOLY **** THAT IS SEXY

You do realize Will beats every olimar that isn't me, right? IDK about his record vs. falcos.
Remember how he beat RichBrown? And after you and richbrown, nobody is even close to the level of people like Brood. Just sayin'.

Tesh

Smash Hero
^this

If you guys want to try some silly mid tier camping gimmick, don't forget there are top level sonics attending too.

Gnes

Smash Master
What others olis has Will played?

I've never seen him vs logic/denti/anuar/zori/fino/any other oli off the top of my head

Only one I've seen him beat is Rich, by excessively planking. Now I know that might suffice in tourney, but in the respect to the crew battle I'd rather we actually fought. I mean if we wanted to just plank we could use all mks, but whats the point of that.

MJG

Smash Hero

I've never seen him vs logic/denti/anuar/zori/fino/any other oli off the top of my head

Only one I've seen him beat is Rich, by excessively planking. Now I know that might suffice in tourney, but in the respect to the crew battle I'd rather we actually fought. I mean if we wanted to just plank we could use all mks, but whats the point of that.
Re al.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087

To be fair, you're right. I haven't played Denti/Zori/Anuar yet. I beat Fino at MLG Columbus in bracket, again in a close $5 MM at Pound 5, and I think I'm like 6-1 with Logic in $5 MM's lol. But even talking about that matchup is silly. If I were to be used it would be to CP someone to Yoshi's Island and abuse the hell out of the up b glitch since there is no timer. I'm no olimar counter that's for sure.

Also, @illmatic olimar is on another level in terms of matchups for DK. Falco is not that bad lol. I've also never lost to an olimar other than Dabuz in bracket. =x that includes Icylight back at SNES lol!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Doesn't 9B have a DDD?

I mean I'm not trying to knock you or anything Will, it's just that Donkey Kong can be countered too easily...

Mid tiers are super risky.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
9B can't come cause he can't take off work, Glutonny can't come cause he has exams the weekend of Apex.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
The more time that passes the more hype this ish will be... has any1 confirmed how gud the internet will b? I'm the only loser that CAN'T make it...

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
To be fair, you're right. I haven't played Denti/Zori/Anuar yet. I beat Fino at MLG Columbus in bracket, again in a close $5 MM at Pound 5, and I think I'm like 6-1 with Logic in $5 MM's lol. But even talking about that matchup is silly. If I were to be used it would be to CP someone to Yoshi's Island and abuse the hell out of the up b glitch since there is no timer. I'm no olimar counter that's for sure.

Also, @illmatic olimar is on another level in terms of matchups for DK. Falco is not that bad lol. I've also never lost to an olimar other than Dabuz in bracket. =x that includes Icylight back at SNES lol!

eh, mm's don't count i'll lose to anyone in a mm or pools -.-
/justsaying

@alex
yup, 14th on the global ranking list
/swag

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Meh a loss is a loss. It's not that serious. Stop making excuses for it.

It doesn't mean that yer bad that u lost to him...so no need to cover it up.
Smash is a mental game and most of us can only yield maximum mental strength during tourney matches but that is our own weakness.

Vega4

Smash Ace
The more time that passes the more hype this ish will be... has any1 confirmed how gud the internet will b? I'm the only loser that CAN'T make it...

I think that they have already check the internet quality, organizers are talking months ago about how huge is gonna be this stream.

Denti

Smash Master

I'm down for a money match <3

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The only problem with putting will in is they could send in kakera to possibly 3 stock him. IC's pretty much destroy dk. I know he's an amazing player it's just DK is really easy to grab with IC's because of how huge he is.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yea thats the problem with trying to use a gimmick CP, he could go in and 2 stock nietono and it wouldnt matter if he gets destroyed by the next thing sent in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom