• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX USA Crew - Get at me bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
M2k
Yaz
X
Fow
Esam
Gnes
DLA
Chudat

they wont know very many of the match ups and just get obliteraped.

Robfox

Smash Lord
Dehf taking out Brood last year does not mean he can do the same this year. Stop saying Dehf > Oli like it's a guaranteed match against Brood.
Marf's are the main problem on the opposing team because US has a couple of good Marf's & 1 fantastic Marf which equals little MU experience for the US. That being said 2 ppl @ LEAST from Cali needs to be on since they have the most experience dealing with this character. My choices are Def & Tyrant (Tyrant > Tearbear) or MikeHaze (No one knows the character better than him but he doesn't really seem to give a rats *** when it comes to stuff like this)
Overall line up should be
1. M2K
2. Anti
3. Esam
4. Gnes (ADHD a lil rusty)
5. Dehf
6. MikeHaze
7. Vinnie
8. Razer/Junebug/Trela

alts = Atomsk, Tyrant, X (he's proven more than worthy to go head to head with top tier names)

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Its true that larrys not guaranteed anything on anyone.

Its also true that M2K dittoing anyone isn't guaranteed on top metaknights.

It doesn't change the fact that both of them are still very good at those mu's

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol masha is garbz, this post is jus blatant self-advertising.

dude X is a better choice than espy, why? because itd be really gay to be represented by a ******, notsolittle bronie.
What? Who the hell said I wanted anything to do with the crew battle? There are PLENTY of better players to choose over a Sonic main.

And I disagree, Masha has done incredibly well. If you've ever gone out of your way to see how he's played recently, you'd see that for yourself. :applejack:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
OPTIONS are :

:metaknight:
M2K
ANTI
TYRANT
ZEX (I don't know if ZEX from NorCal is going but his Genesis 2 performance speaks for itself)
TEARBEAR (has significantly improved in the past few months and beats olimars for a living)

:falco:
DEHF (Even his MK is better than Tyrants IMO from when they dittoed like a month ago) ;)

:olimar:
DABUZ/RICHBROWN

:diddy:
GNES/ADHD

:snake:
RAZER

:pikachu:
ESAM (Esam is a must amongst the competition such a wild card)

:lucario:
TRELA (Best Lucario is a must in a crew battle)

:popo:
VINNIE (How can we not have Icey's in a crew battle)

I am pretty sure all of these players have earned their place to be on my list in regards to playing on a national scale.(lol even though my list kinda looks like everyone else list on these pages...) Just depends on who is willing to play and who is attending.

U-S-A FTW!!!
Id pay this guy 2 make daily life decisions 4 me... #IJS

Put ESPY IN!!!!! :sonic:

:phone:

Fun fact... _X_ is flashy n mindgames.. ESPY can play off reaction. N since :sonic: is so damned fast... trust me... kys if u don't realize that Espy > _X_

Another fun fact... Reflex is practically undefeated 4 a while but then again he hasnt really played FL or TX best

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Ryo these kids only want top tiers. Pretty lame. I understand why but believe in the heart of the cards for once lol. So much theory and not enuff heart!
I'm with Larry. All mk :awesome:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Don't think so. There's no timer either. And I'm pretty sure the LGL was based on how many ledgegrabs is too many in an 8-minute match.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Not our fault our MK's r better than ur teams...

N dont start *****in about plankin when u guys can Chaingrab it up. Look @ what happened 2 ESAM & M2K @ Xanadu... UBER-GAY but Vinnie was still sexy nun-the-less

We already know the team jus finalize it

Every1 without regional bias believes in

M2K (DUH)
DEHF (DUH)
ESAM (DUH n if u think otherwise KYS :troll:)

PPL might b skeptical about

Gnes/ADHD (Gnes has been showing MORE & better results lately)
Trela/Junebug (No lie this is the toughest of all decisions only diff I think is that June beat M2K but Trela is seemingly more sexy)
Anti/Tyrant (1 is extremely adaptable and the other is a WC beast... they both can vie 4 #2 MK in US)
Dabuz/Richbrown (Dabuz has been beasting more lately... Ppl keep throwing in RB)
Vinnie (IC's & G&W... hell did can watch him @ Xanadu)
MikeHaze (I'm not gonna lie... every1 is talking about him vs Ally 4 sum reason but what if he cant deliver?)
Reflex (Reflex > Fiction plus Reflex has been dominating the GA & AL scene... 1st person 2 EVER beat MK and can still b a beast)
Atomsk (No1 can predict what he can or will do... EVER)
Razer/MVD (2 best snakes.. Not even using FL bias)
Havok (He's the captain... He's automatically deserves to be on the team... its unfair that Ally has 2 be on the team as captain while Havok isn't. Besides... I have faith he will take out @ least 3 stocks)

U jus gotta decide based off of who will at least take off 3 stocks and who will b more likely to take off a few stocks even when they start the next match with less stocks. Hence we need a lucario. Vinnie will remove a stock with just 1 grab. and then the rest of the games will have to be str8 up.

:sonic:

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
hmmm I'm not sure if you can base june being better choice than trela only on that.

I 3 stocked june at clash of titans 5, but at Ktar6 he beat me 2-1. But, all 3 games came down to last stock over 100%.

As for trela, I 2-0d him but both games were close, and he beat dojo afterwords.

It's hard to say who is better; I don't know.

edit - Oh yeah, I forgot about Genesis2. I beat trela convincingly there, but I was honestly just really good that weekend, idk.

I'd rather have June and Trela decide which lucario to use rather than us decide as they would probably know better.

What's important is who is better at fighting Olimar, Marth, Ally, and I guess Kakera's ICs.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Trela is a hype machine and if any Lucario style is gonna catch people off guard it would be his. This crew battle isn't about trying to beat M2K and if the teams gets picked based on that, we could lose.

Nicole

Smash Champion
1) m2k
2) anti
3) DEHF
4) trela
5) Gnes
6) Dabuz
7) Vinnie
8) tyrant/esam

idk why you would put mike haze on the crew. no offense to mike at all but i think 'the world' knows the marth matchup quite well. also esam woudln't be bad cause no one knows how the FK to play against pikachu. anyway tyrant is 1st in his region, and mike isnt. and thats reason enough for me, anyway.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I think its mainly cause Mike took 5 stocks in Genesis 2 crews but I kinda agree with you in a nicer manner lol.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Is there any particular reason why people straight up prefer Terla over the likes of Razer, Havok or MikeHaze? I know he's good but when did he become top 10 all of a sudden? 0_0

:059:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I believe most people assume Razer is better than Trela but Lucario is a good choice in crews apparently, especially since the world doesn't have top lvl Lucario experience.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Rain, Kakera and Otori have exp vs Lucario, possibly Ocean too. And I don't think you're planning to send him in against Ally either. I understand the logic of having a strong Lucario player in a crew but it seems to be a high risk / high reward tactic that can also backfire.

Havok is a good Snake player [a character that's difficult for the world crew imo] - in fact, I'd say he's the best Snake vs Marth and Olimar in the US which will be worth a LOT, especially if Leon's gonna show up too. If I had something to say in the US crew I'd definitely give him the nod

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Rain, Kakera and Otori have exp vs Lucario, possibly Ocean too. And I don't think you're planning to send him in against Ally either. I understand the logic of having a strong Lucario player in a crew but it seems to be a high risk / high reward tactic that can also backfire.

Havok is a good Snake player [a character that's difficult for the world crew imo] - in fact, I'd say he's the best Snake vs Marth and Olimar in the US which will be worth a LOT, especially if Leon's gonna show up too. If I had something to say in the US crew I'd definitely give him the nod

blahblah theory bs

Lucario is good in teams because of comebacks, period.

Laem

Smash Champion
All this debate when USA is clearly gonna get destroyed anyway :troll:

I wonder how the flow of the matches is gonna be when **** gets real though: no timer means no incentive to approach. Has that been a problem before?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
America will have already lost in my mind if they even decide to stoop that low to win a ****ing Crew battle lol.

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Timer pretty much means no reason to camp either. Or approach when losing.

In any case, there is nothing on the line except hype, respect and glory and you won't get those by being a douche.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
All this debate when USA is clearly gonna get destroyed anyway :troll:

I wonder how the flow of the matches is gonna be when **** gets real though: no timer means no incentive to approach. Has that been a problem before?
deltacod refused to approach once despite me having the lead so we had like a 14-15 minute match once where he started with one stock >_>

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
That is some strong mental power right there from Deltacod lol

I like how my boy Fow just won a tourney tho beating out all the top WC players except for richbrown since he wasn't there. He is one of the rare players that has a constant aggro/rush down playstyle. That seems to be good in crews since there is no timer. His Ness or Mk would beast in the battle.

But that's my last thoughts on that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom