• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX USA Crew - Get at me bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
Leon is a whole other story since you can blame Ramin for beating his *** too hard.
Do you really believe I'm not coming because I got ***** by ramin ? lol of course not, don't understand why people is always wrong about me.

Nevermind, I never tell on smashboards the real reason who made me can't come because it's my problem. I had an epidement, something made me impossible to go, but it's canceled. I'm not confirmed again but I would do it soon. Right now, I'm ready

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
It's what he told me Elliot

Then he ims me telling me it was totally something else and says sorry for lying to me.

I would post it but you know its private.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that was kinda disrespectful from Alex.

Leon, if you make it to Apex, you will surely have a spot in the crew.
thanks for the spot.

BTW, about alex, it was my fault, I lied. I told him I want to quit brawl because my defeat against ramin, because I didn't want to tell my true reason and I just forgot that. just forget it.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I definitely think Vinnie should be up there. Who cares about them knowing the ICs matchup, it's still ICs, Vinnie is still smart, and I really wanna see IC dittos because i think it'd be absolutely hilarious :troll:

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Ally you took 10 stocks in the allisbrawl vs game battle crew.

and now your being all "**** Us has a bunch of top players"

wtf happened to you.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I think Vinnie and Anti are clear choices for the US. Anti = 2nd best US MK with almost no weaknesses (besides Ally and Marth) and Vinnie = best ICs in US by far with an amazing G&W.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
A little confidence and optimism still wouldn't hurt. The World definitely has some talent to work with, lead the troops with pride man. Show some charisma!

:phone:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
world sucks so bad at smash we could be half CF's and ganondorfs and still win this ****.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ally, the world crew has a really solid shot at winning this even though the Japan rep is less stacked than I originally thought [I clearly remember being told El is going and I also heard Yui's name dropped among them as well]. It's a question of knowing which japanese player to use against whom [US doesn't know how to counter whom] so chances are still that you can beat them. Not as likely as I thought before but definitely realistic.

:059:

Labernash

Smash Lord
No. Put in a Wario. For real.

Reflex is putting Wario meat on people recently. Put him in. World be like "ouch."

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Haven't heard much results from either Fiction or Reflex. Would be for putting Malcolm in over them, and would be for putting a good amount of other top players in over Malcolm.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Do you guys really think putting a wario in the US crew is a smart thing to do ?

M@v

Subarashii!
If I had to pick ten US players...hmmm this is difficult T_T. Need to think about character spread as well as skill for 10 people, I'd say these 10:

M2k (mk)
anti (mk)
gnes (diddy)
ADHD(diddy)
DEHF (Falco)
tyrant(Mk)
dabuz (olimar)
vinnie (IC/GW im assuming)
mikehaze (Marth)
Razer (Snake)

Character Spread:
3 mk
2 diddy
1 Falco
1 Olimar
1 IC/GW
1 Marth
1 Snake

Player-1

Smash Legend
The only thing I think Reflex has going for him over some of the other players being named is that he is very, very good at the ICs/Falco MU due to Kismet (his training partner for like...the beginning of the game) being one of the best falco's in the country and elev8 (his brother) maining ICs as well as being a very good player too.

IDK if the world crew will have any falcos, Rain maybe? But, Reflex would do well against any ICs on their crew (kakera the only one?) IMO.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
I was watching a few of you on live stream the other day. You're all going to kick *** We need Esam there to upkeep the Fl dreams I have (That in fact no one cares about, lol.)

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
M2K
Anti
Esam
Razer
Mikehaze
Vinnie
DEHF
Dabuz/Rich Brown (is Rich even coming?)
Junebug/Trela
ADHD/Gnes

No particular order, other than the last 3 being either-are-acceptable-for-this-character.
Need moar MKs? :\

zmx

Smash Lord
M2K
Anti
Esam
Razer
Mikehaze
Vinnie
DEHF
Dabuz/Rich Brown (is Rich even coming?)
Junebug/Trela
ADHD/Gnes

No particular order, other than the last 3 being either-are-acceptable-for-this-character.
Need moar MKs? :\
Is there any particular reason you are helping the enemy?

Traitor.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Do you guys really think putting a wario in the US crew is a smart thing to do ?
haha I like this guy!

U guys should seriously think about putting Fow in. He is an amazing player and I don't think world has much experience against a ness of his level.

ooh with that thought maybe me too:awesome:. Don't know what Lucas experience they have. But seriously consider Fow. Let's be creative. We don't need all top tiers necessarily to win. I think it's about hitting them with some unknowns.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Lol. Ness with Marth. Really lawl, putting FOW in there si p fukkn dumb.
lol that is stupid logic. That is the captains job to place him when he most likely won't have to play Mr. R. Think.
Besides I'm pretty sure he has a winning record against Mike Haze although he may have gone mk some matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom