• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Aw, Hbox, I thought you were gonna do the CP thing for real :/

I hope you at least have some IRONCLAD strategies this time.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Hungrybox is sticking to Jigglypuff and not using his almighty Yoshi? What a shocker! /sarcasm

FoxoF

Smash Cadet
If thats the case Hungrybox, why then has he convincingly beaten you twice in that match-up, even though y-link is (one of his) secondary, wheras puff is your main

Also, for those still convinced that leffen would beat chillin, how about you take a look at their money match at genesis 2 ...I dont think I need to say much more.

FoxoF

Smash Cadet
Seriously though, only way around this debate is that these two money match...

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
If thats the case Hungrybox, why then has he convincingly beaten you twice in that match-up, even though y-link is (one of his) secondary, wheras puff is your main
Because everyone who has ever won has won because the MU is in their favor. :falconmelee:

He could be admitting that Armada is better than him at the game at large. Or he could be saying that he is not good at the MU, or was not previously playing it properly (I've never understood why it's considered johning to say that you don't know the match-up, since you're implicitly admitting that the other player was playing the match-up better than you).

I am also hyped for this rematch. I want HBox to stomp all over the YL just so we can see Armada's inevitable back-up plan (Falco? Peach (got the MU figured out)? G&W?!?!?)

Warhawk

Smash Lord
Well Armada's Young Link playstyle was specifically built around beating Hungrybox and I doubt Hungrybox had much previous experience against Young Links.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Leffen's going to have to make a believer out of me at apex. Something tells me he talks a little harder than he walks. Last match I saw of him ice gave him the business (not saying I'm judging him completely off this rofl). I'm sure he'd beat my Ganon with spacies, but I'll mm that Yoshi any day. I had the opportunity to play vman's Yoshi at pound 5 a few times and never lost. That character has some hard matchups.

:phone:
We did? we played!?!

Haha sorry my memory is sooooooooooooo bad.. XD. You beat my yoshi? but if we did play awesome!!, you play Ganon? I can't even remember any ganons I played, besides in teams.. :(

hmm sorry for not remembering.. :(

Apex hype!... :)

boomrested

Smash Journeyman
Jiggs/YL is not in YL's favor
Hbox figured out the matchup? If so, literally cannot wait for this rematch. I want to see Armada's reaction when his little green heavily armed elf kid is beaten into the ground by a pink marshmallow with a Rambo headband. Hype.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Even if you figured out a match-up, it doesn't mean you can outplay Armada that easily lol. I mean if he has already better spacing, reactions and combos than you, how will you fight against that?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
We did? we played!?!

Haha sorry my memory is sooooooooooooo bad.. XD. You beat my yoshi? but if we did play awesome!!, you play Ganon? I can't even remember any ganons I played, besides in teams.. :(

vectormam you are like one of my favorite posters

it makes me all warm and giggly inside to see your cute cyan print

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
We did? we played!?!

Yeah man, hotel room the night before the tournament. I was the guy telling you and axe that I've been following his and your melee vids (yours even longer) years before axe picked up/got good with pika. Long time fan.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Yeah man, hotel room the night before the tournament. I was the guy telling you and axe that I've been following his and your melee vids (yours even longer) years before axe picked up/got good with pika. Long time fan.

Gahh!! I remember now.. yeah we did a bunch of teamsies types of stuff.. it was super fun.. I remember now.. yay thanks ACE!! <3

haha

and haha Dark Hart.. :p

Both of you guys are awesome ^^

Larz

Smash Cadet
I think Kage's going to warlock punch his way into the top 5 at Apex.
There's going to be a lot of unhappy souls in the nether realm after he's through wtih them

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I think Dark Hart will come first if he can convince all of his opponents to Zelda ditto him.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
With my catapult turtle I can launch my dragon champion at your castle, thus shattering its flotation ring thereby causing it to collapse on top of your monsters.

PB&J

Smash Hero
His not lying,i kinda knew yesterday and im picking up smashmac and shiz @ the new jersey airport tomorrow.the pre tourny is going to be hype. Look out .kids

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
After yesterday's streams, I can't go with anything else than Mango and Armada in grand finals. Others can't even come close.

Then the rest of the top will be composed of M2k, Ice, Amsah, Dr. Peepee and random

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom