• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Leffen has no chance against chillin

dude almost beat Jman and took a game off M2K

Does anyone really think Leffen > Jman? because Chillin has shown he's on Jman's level

darkatma

Smash Hero
I have no idea whether this will be a 32 men bracket or not, but the results for the top 32 should be along the lines of this anyway, according to me:

1) Armada
2) Peepee
3) M2K
4) Mango
5) Amsah / HBox
7) Ice / Hax
9) KK / Lovage / Axe / Shroomed
13) Kage / Azen / S2J / Wobbles
17) MacD / K2J / Leffen / Hack / Cactuar / Javi / Zhu / Jman
25) Chillin / Duck / CJ / PC Chris / Plup / Tai / Vanz / Tope
Um lol... zhu has never lost to Hax before, and doesn't lose to shroomed either.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Hax/S2J will be so hard to Armada. (Hbox idk)
Armada's 2-0'd S2J twice already, lol...

Maybe M2K focused on Melee (different days and hours in sunday)
As much as I'd like this, Brawl's pot is huge and M2K is more likely to place better in Brawl, but fortunately, everything is spread out, so he shouldn't have any problems jumping between games.

(bracket image)
Cool idea, but it's terrible lol. At least you made Hax lose early and then trash Losers'. :awesome:

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
leffen vs chillen would be close ...

id bet on leffen
idk why foxof is making it seem like he has no chance

:phone:

Shroomed

Smash Master
shroomed, think you can beat dr pp again?
I hope so. I hate being tied and I don't want to be the one losing.

I've been thinking about nothing but smash for the past 2 weeks. Theorycrafting and all that. I've already had sets with Armada, PP, Amsah, and others in my head LOL.

I guess that's kind of weird.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Leffen has no chance against chillin

dude almost beat Jman and took a game off M2K

Does anyone really think Leffen > Jman? because Chillin has shown he's on Jman's level
LOOOL!

I love how you're such a d*** rider that your post doesnt amount to ANYTHING!
All your post says is "leffe has no chance against chillin because chillin has lost 2 sets against jman and m2k"

Sugar coat it all you want, but you're trying to say one peerson will beat another because they LOST sets vs good players? GTFO of here.

By that same logic, I could say leffen would **** chillin because he has lost close sets to armada. And armada > m2k + jman.

you don't know anything about melee. Go back to the 64 forums

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
LOOOL!

I love how you're such a d*** rider that your post doesnt amount to ANYTHING!
All your post says is "leffe has no chance against chillin because chillin has lost 2 sets against jman and m2k"
i lost it. 10/10

Battlecow

Play to Win
Anyone wanna bet me 10$ Mango places higher than Armada?
Am I betting on mango or on Armada? I'll put down 10 paypal if I'm the one betting that mango outplaces armada.

I'm a good melee player who has done many noteworthy things, and therefore I am more qualified to comment than you

If u were being serious Leffen hasn't come close to beating armada, so the comparison is invalid

I do think a close tourney set against a great player is a valid thing to judge someone on. If someone takes games off of PP, they're prolly better than someone who drops games to JPOBS but still wins.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Top 3 will be some combination of PP, Armada, and Mango.

Armada is still a huge ***** for not playing Peach on Hbox though(because we know he won't). Learn your matchups.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Leffen's going to have to make a believer out of me at apex. Something tells me he talks a little harder than he walks. Last match I saw of him ice gave him the business (not saying I'm judging him completely off this rofl). I'm sure he'd beat my Ganon with spacies, but I'll mm that Yoshi any day. I had the opportunity to play vman's Yoshi at pound 5 a few times and never lost. That character has some hard matchups.

t3h Icy

Smash Master

Armada is still a huge ***** for not playing Peach on Hbox though(because we know he won't). Learn your matchups.
You mean like HBox learning Young Link? :awesome:

Not to mention he probably won't be using Puff against him again.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

lol
because m2k doesn't use several characters to cover match-ups or anything

Merkuri

Smash Lord

Why should he subject himself to a matchup that his character loses?

PB&J

Smash Hero
Fox dittos are mad dumb sometimes so who knows what will happen with leffen vs chillin. I think it can go either way. I also want to say Ice is looking really good.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
ice is a monster witnessed it 1st hand i did take 2/67 games tho......get at me bro lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom