• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Aiight, input on this- which old-school hombre will do the best, and how best is best?

Azen? Chillin? PC? KDJ? Captain Jack? Or someone else entirely?

I'm picking the long shot, Chillin' for 5th.

Suuuuuuper bias tho 'cause I just read his miniature violin solo/Swan song post

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Aiight, input on this- which old-school hombre will do the best, and how best is best?

Azen? Chillin? PC? KDJ? Captain Jack? Or someone else entirely?

I'm picking the long shot, Chillin' for 5th.

Suuuuuuper bias tho 'cause I just read his miniature violin solo/Swan song post
tbh I think Azen will place higher than Chillin. No offense to Chillin, but I don't think his fox is exceptional compared to the 100 other great foxes going. I think people will have a harder time against a good marth than another good fox, especially since Azen has all that fox practice. Any other marths are probably gonna be free for Chillin though for sure.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Chillin will place higher than Azen.

Highest placing is between Chillin and KDJ for me, not sure. I'll go for KDJ for now since I loved him back in the day.

Battlecow

Play to Win
PC seems like the logical choice to me as well, I remember PP saying that he would've gotten top 5 at ROM 4 had he stayed

I love chillin tho

Charlesz

Smash Champion
1)Mango
2)Armada
3)Dr.PP
4)Hbox
5)Mew2king

Anything can happen but I think this will be the top 5.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
All tourneys have surprises and unexpected things... Let's think about one :L

I thing (no just for being mexican like me) that Javi will be the surprise of Apex 2012. At least I see him in top 12, loses to Kage and Mango or something like that (Idk if he know the ganon MU and well... mango lol)

And the player who will win apex, I think will come back from losers, idk I just feel that.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I hope so. I always like to see foreign players excel, because it feels like a shame when they travel so far only to not perform very well.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I feel like everyone forgot about Taj and his excellent genesis 2 performance.

The Star King

Smash Hero
That was he was when winning everything though

Mango scraped him hard last time, PP has beaten him multiple times now, Armada got that YL, etc.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I don't think Taj is going though.
And that's a shame considering how all the active top players from Arizona came to Apex! Did Taj retire after Genesis or something? He usually does fly out to east coast internationals.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729

PolishSmash

Smash Journeyman
Look, to be honest everyone thinks Armada will win. And yes, I would ****ing LOVE for Armada to win and represent Europe. I will always be on Europe's side no matter what since I was born in Poland. But the thing is, Armada really needs to be on point when playing people like Mango and PeePee. Playing Falco is difficult and I mean especially Falco's that are on that level. And please don't get me wrong, I want Armada to be #1 in Singles, but I hope he practiced like a BEAST to defeat that Falco. I think Falco is his main competition. Hey, I hope I'm 100% wrong about this and he destroys everyone. Because his Peach is just amazing. To play at that level with a Peach beating Sheiks, Foxes, and Falcos. Dude...that is serious skill. Props to you Armada. Opinions? (My dream Final would be Armada vs M2K)(M2K beating Mango and PeePee)

LLDL

Smash Hero
1. Eggm
2. Dr Peepee
3. StriCNYN3
4. Jman
5. Hax
5. Smoke2Jointz
7. Armada
7. Kage

King5280

Smash Journeyman
last match with both pp and mango armada has won. mango and armada is completely interchangable tho i just love seeing peach at that level. and hbox is gonna do sick at this.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Look, to be honest everyone thinks Armada will win. And yes, I would ****ing LOVE for Armada to win and represent Europe. I will always be on Europe's side no matter what since I was born in Poland. But the thing is, Armada really needs to be on point when playing people like Mango and PeePee. Playing Falco is difficult and I mean especially Falco's that are on that level. And please don't get me wrong, I want Armada to be #1 in Singles, but I hope he practiced like a BEAST to defeat that Falco. I think Falco is his main competition. Hey, I hope I'm 100% wrong about this and he destroys everyone. Because his Peach is just amazing. To play at that level with a Peach beating Sheiks, Foxes, and Falcos. Dude...that is serious skill. Props to you Armada. Opinions? (My dream Final would be Armada vs M2K)(M2K beating Mango and PeePee)
i don't see what the big deal is. Armada has already beat both their falcos before.

PolishSmash

Smash Journeyman
i don't see what the big deal is. Armada has already beat both their falcos before.
Yea your right I'm just saying that he'll have to be on top of his game to beat them. But then PeePee and Mango have to do the same on their side. So yea my argument is irrelevant lol you win. LOL XD

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
No everyone see Armada at #1
I actually see him no more that top 3.
Mango, PP, Mew2King and Hax/S2J will be so hard to Armada. (Hbox idk)
Mango can take his words of G2 blog and put that Falcon on Armada.
Maybe M2K focused on Melee (different days and hours in sunday)
Hax/S2J with dat SilentSpectre ghost on Armada (If one of them or Mango(Falcon) play with Armada, they should use Green Falcon >:3)

Axe with dat pikachu or Javi with that unknow fox... idk and I'll stop with this xD
In 1 week we'll know.. (cofcofmangowinscofcof)

PS: What about Mango's Mario against Armada? :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom