• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renth

Smash Hero
I'm teaming with thelyme

100%

I tried to set him as a team mate and it said he didn't set me as one.

I don't know if that means my setting didn't go through or if I have to do something different but we are for sure teaming.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
X still hasnt found a teammate
so i guess i gotta help him out

mihehaze
Salem
Vinnie
Havok
KillLock
noticed you haven't registered teammates yet
any of you interested in teamming with __X__

currently seeing if KillLock can since he responded

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm teaming with thelyme

100%

I tried to set him as a team mate and it said he didn't set me as one.

I don't know if that means my setting didn't go through or if I have to do something different but we are for sure teaming.
I think that means he still has to set you up as a teammate. Same thing AC and I had to do.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
hey anyone up for melee doubles friendlies on Fri before doubles starts. me and my partner Triadprodigy could use some good warmup friendlies

:phone:

JTsm

Smash Master
Is there wifi at the venue and at heldrich?
I mean, I assume the streamers are using the wifi they have there. From what I heard, it's suppose to have a really good connection.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
IIRC last year, there was wifi at the venue but it needed something like Rutgers student info?

dudeacockus

Smash Cadet
If you're not affiliated with Rutgers you will need a guest account to use their Wifi. Anyone who is a staff member (including student staff) at the University has the access to make accounts.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Shiiiiiet, tect and I are teaming. Y'all don't even know

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
i played crush at a no johns. very good player. wanna play him again

Yeah, Im teaming with him because i went last game last stock in a MM with him, really close, he won though. He's a super solid fox/falco. BUT THE MAIN REASON IS, we are the kids ;) we're both 14(Well, i just turned 15, idk about him) We are going to destroy people.

AND SMUCKERS, IT'S ON, i just gotta check with Crush, who is your teammate? :pp Smokey?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
theres really no reason any of us should be on the wifi of the venue. And most hotels have some sort of internet just have to check with your front desk

tw1n

Smash Champion
Oh damn just a few more days!
On that note. Expect us to be walking around the Heidrich all Thursday night looking for smashers haha.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX we gotta chill at this and maybe get a money match in mah dude.
money match is not happening. I don't MM

But we can definitely play some matches. I get to the hyatt around 2pm Thursday and checkin is at 3 I believe. And chilling is a must :laugh:

I gotta go shake the hand of every smasher I've met over the years that I probably wont see again cause they only play smash

Sanu

Smash Champion
theres really no reason any of us should be on the wifi of the venue. And most hotels have some sort of internet just have to check with your front desk
People from Canada, like me, need the wifi since our data charges are horrible OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom