• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTsm

Smash Master
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Get bodied Brawl.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
It's not that unheard of.

3rd strike didnt get big until 5 years after.

BTW after looking at the edits both games are going to be the same # IIRC

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
^ Yup! That's pretty awesome if both games end at 325 each :D

Also I just find it as fun competition. I really like that Melee and Brawl have near even numbers for this. I'd rather that than either game having more entrants than the other by 20.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Brb gonna sign up 20 times so its not a competition anymore.

:phone:
LOL

seriously though thank all of you for registering and coming to Apex 2013. We will make sure to give you a great show and event and cannot wait to see everyone there!

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
shyguy88 NJ USA
SSBB 1v1, SSBB 2v2, SSBM 1v1, SSBM 2v2, SSB 1v1, UMvC3, SSFIV:AE, KoFXIII, SCV, TTT2, P4A, PKMN

Whoever shyguy88 is... He's going in..

:phone:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
LOL

seriously though thank all of you for registering and coming to Apex 2013. We will make sure to give you a great show and event and cannot wait to see everyone there!
Good, I thought last year's Apex was going to be my first and last Apex. Make me feel shameful for thinking like that.

HaZarD2kv

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaZarD2kv
Anybody looking forward to some seriouslies on Super Smash Flash and Crusade? I can't wait to play the new build.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
in confirmed teams yes shes there once but in entrants shes there twice

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Okay, Once again I've had a grand total of 3 people flake on me for doubles this year. Who wants to enter with a UK Ike main?

Also, I appear to be stuck for a place to stay on thursday and sunday night. Anyone got space for 2 UK people willing to sleep on a floor (will pay obv)

HaZarD2kv

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaZarD2kv
ill play SSF seriouslies, going to try it out now some more with my n64 adapter(awe yeah joy2key best!)

ill bring a gc adapter as well

have not tried crusade though
Nice! Who do you play? I use Mega Man, Sora, Black Mage, Mario and Wario. Crusade has a stupid large cast of characters but it's not as balanced Imo. Joy2Key is the best software for a gamer. All you do is sync keys with joypad numbers, brilliant. I use a ps3 controller, it works great.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i hope at the door reg is allowed for the FGC games. I'd like to see more entrants for KOF and AE personally

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Chris G, Sabin, many others will enter at door if they aren't registered online. I think Filipino Champ (Evo 2013 UMVC3 champ) already signed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom