• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I know right. I asked zoler to be my partner for apex march of last year, then he said he is not going to apex but if he is he would team with me. After genesis 2, I found out that he is teaming with leffen.

Sorry to spill the beans but that is the truth and if you dont believe me then check my visitor messages.

:phone:
lol what does that have to do with the javi thing?

and leffen and zoler live in the same region, and seem to team fairly often. that's just real life. did u ever find another teammate?

PB&J

Smash Hero
Teams drama,funny thing was. I was probably going to let Javi team with hugs too(even though i think i would of done better) . So it looks like me and soft will team then. Please put me and soft vs Javi and Yu and who ever hugs is teaming with and we will see how bad i am in teams..lol

PB&J

Smash Hero
Im going to go on a rampage,i tried to stay off the radar and have people just sleep on me like they always do,but since there is no teams pools. I can knock out some great teams early since ill prob get a wack seed anyway

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Im going to go on a rampage,i tried to stay off the radar and have people just sleep on me like they always do,but since there is no teams pools. I can knock out some great teams early since ill prob get a wack seed anyway

Yo, Im rooting for you so freaking hard right now.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
lol what does that have to do with the javi thing?

and leffen and zoler live in the same region, and seem to team fairly often. that's just real life. did u ever find another teammate?
I understand what you said but everyone i asked said that they all ready have a teammate. At least they warned me after i asked. Thats the point im making. Dont go telling someone your going to team with them (without thinking first) then team with someone else without telling me. I had to find out myself. I asked dart, and jpobs and they said they already have a partner.

i have a temmate.

Mprime

Smash Ace
If pb&j wins 1st in dubz he should be allowed to force all dem haters to eat cookies covered in his jiz and poop

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
LoLz man you know I would but that junk would get wayyy to cold plus im sure id eat half of it at least before we arrive haha

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
good. i was so confused after me and sneak beat you guys. i was just like "...really? he really stayed ganon?" lmao.

mmmm cookout. yo i should go get some right now down the street lmao

PB&J

Smash Hero
Yeah,who can resist the cookout.

Regarding Pools: im glad they are taking long for they can carefully seed and now that so many random good people keep popping up last minute.it must be hard to seed especially if you dont have someone from every region and country there telling you whos good and what not

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
there's about 6 messages per minute in the facebook group on pools, trust me, everything is getting balanced lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom