• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roller

Smash Legend

M@v

Subarashii!
Chibo, I think CoT4 was the highlight of my Smash career. Good times, fond memories.

You'd be surprised at how little being a Samurai matters in surgery. Half our **** nowadays uses little cameras and controllers instead of a good ol' fashioned scalpel. But the whole competitive gamer thing means I'm ****ing awesome with those controllers.
Oh my. He lives. HYPE.

Get this man on the commentary. SERIOUSLY. Still one of the best commentators ever in my book :)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Stealth Raptor and MintyFlesh, I'll money match both of you guys for $10.

steep

Smash Lord
@Robfox - Get at me bro. Let's do it. :mario2: vs :sonic:. How much? $1-$5 :p

@Roller - YEAH let's do it. I enjoy playing your IC's since I really should learn that MU better. I may start using Olimar against you though. ;)

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
poor leffen

"The reason I said that is becasue you sound like a hypocrit saying for ppl to come to Europe then ***** when they dont but you come to US anyway"

-__- how is that even fair

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Since were talking about Marvel

I heard there was going to be at least one xbox-to-playstation 2 controller adapter present at this for me to use. Is that still happening?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
so I hope everyone who wanted to stay in the hyatt got their room.

I think the Smashers block has been filled up. I just tried to get coney a room and it said there wasn't anything that fit his criteria (aka checkin in friday and check out sunday)

DRN

Smash Lord
so I hope everyone who wanted to stay in the hyatt got their room.

I think the Smashers block has been filled up. I just tried to get coney a room and it said there wasn't anything that fit his criteria (aka checkin in friday and check out sunday)
You can call in and still get the discount on the certain nights you wanna stay. The reason you didnt get anything was because 2 of the nights are sold out of the discount. I dont remember which nights they were though. I mean this is if you really wanna stay at the hyatt.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You'd probably be in garret room even though they side by side

I posted in the infohub the cost and other info

:phone:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Yooooooooooooo, if anyone plays Yugioh I'll take some MMs in that, current ban list format, bo3. 5+ dollars.

:017:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom