• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
sure nike, i can't wait to meet/ you and all the other marth mains

even though marth dittos are really stoopid

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
What are the chances of Melee singles being changed?

Looks like I may be able to get to this but I surely won't make it by check in. If I do 95mph I may get there by 4pm.....:(

I need a hug :(.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Prob no chance unless something drastic happens spam. What's your situation?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
As long as you make it before it starts your fine and can check in any time.

You should leave earlier if anything.

Robfox

Smash Lord
I'll MM you. Normal MM, like a bracket match, with character CPs and whatnot. Bo5, $5?
cool wit me!
Money match me *****es!!!!
Sonic V Falcon? $5 Bo5?
im coming sunday to money match people :D

people I want to mm for 5-10

sinnyboo
illmatic
vvv zero
mr r
leon
all japanese players
all other euopeans
fow
mekos

anybody wanna moenh match? taking all offers
TL V Lucas $5 Bo5?

Edit:@Spam Arrows - Ur sig is ****in amazing

steep

Smash Lord
I'll do some low amount MM's… From $1-$5. With pretty much anybody. Get at my Mario or Luigi. Or even Olimar. Bring it on.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If all is brawl is happening on friday I cannot participate in it. If that is the case may i get a refund for it since i would not be participating. I arrive at the hyatt friday night since i am participating in brawl singles and dubz. Also is it still possible to sign up for doubles under the same name without paying venu fee again i still have yet to do so. Just wondering if we gta sign up for everything at once.

:phone:
Can I just buy your allbrawl spot?
Sure if alex aproves ^

:phone:
Alex Strife, is this ok? Can you just replace Mprimes name in the AllisBrawl Bracket with mine?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Uh that didnt happen but lets say yea sure...I mean Apex 2009 was a mess Apex 2010 was a lot better and I think we did a few things.

So have fun watching on teh stream btw.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So... I noticed that I have a bit of free time that lines up perfectly with Apex. I miss the scene, I miss commentating, and I just miss being a part of competitive gaming. I haven't touched a Wii in 3 years but hell I'm willing to waste my monies to live a little. Plus I see some UMvC3 (no KoF13 awww) which I've been playing a lot recently.

I'm seriously considering coming to this if I can figure **** out for rides/housing. I'm assuming I don't have to go to the hospital on weekends for my next rotation. And I won't have any time to practice since I have an exam the day before this.

So I guess if the stars align in my favor you may get me out of hibernation for this tourney. A whole year before I'm officially DoctorPanda.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Alex can you answer my question?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hylian ill be hosting All Brawl at this so just be sure to double check with me the day of regarding your name being in the All Brawl Bracket.

Actually I should be releasing All Brawl brackets live next week so when I announce them please be sure to check that your name is on it.
So... I noticed that I have a bit of free time that lines up perfectly with Apex. I miss the scene, I miss commentating, and I just miss being a part of competitive gaming. I haven't touched a Wii in 3 years but hell I'm willing to waste my monies to live a little. Plus I see some UMvC3 (no KoF13 awww) which I've been playing a lot recently.

I'm seriously considering coming to this if I can figure **** out for rides/housing. I'm assuming I don't have to go to the hospital on weekends for my next rotation. And I won't have any time to practice since I have an exam the day before this.

So I guess if the stars align in my favor you may get me out of hibernation for this tourney. A whole year before I'm officially DoctorPanda.
Id prefer SamuraiDoctorPanda.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Alex come on son.

You know how pot fillers and stream monsters are? theres always going to be someone to complain about insignificant shiz, but you cant let little petty stupid mess like that get to you.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Panda, I have mad people in my room, but if you don't mind floorspace, it's yours.
The floor?!? I'M A DOCTOR HOW DARE YOU

But yeah if I need a place to crash I'll totally hit you up. Thanks for the offer dm. If I go we should totally commentate together again, for old times sake.

Id prefer SamuraiDoctorPanda.
I think the most accurate would be DoctorSamuraiPanda. DSP rolls off the tongue better than SDP.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Uh that didnt happen but lets say yea sure...I mean Apex 2009 was a mess Apex 2010 was a lot better and I think we did a few things.

So have fun watching on teh stream btw.
It's alright. I'm just going to be taking off. When I get there I expect to get some of that sarcasm in person. If your not 6'8 and 300 pounds of solid muscle....It'll be disappointing.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Chibo, I think CoT4 was the highlight of my Smash career. Good times, fond memories.

Being a Samurai not only gets you paid more than a doctor but it also looks better on your resume. I will agree DSP sounds better though.
You'd be surprised at how little being a Samurai matters in surgery. Half our **** nowadays uses little cameras and controllers instead of a good ol' fashioned scalpel. But the whole competitive gamer thing means I'm ****ing awesome with those controllers.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
The floor?!? I'M A DOCTOR HOW DARE YOU

But yeah if I need a place to crash I'll totally hit you up. Thanks for the offer dm. If I go we should totally commentate together again, for old times sake.

I think the most accurate would be DoctorSamuraiPanda. DSP rolls off the tongue better than SDP.
Im pretty sure my room has open space thats not on the floor. and may or may not be cheaper because of how many people he has stuffed in his place
Who registered as SephirothKen? :glare:
this.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Since when was there a SephirothKen on the registration list?

All I see is sephirothdotcom, the Philly player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom