• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
...Why can't you sign up?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Can't use my mom's credit card =[. I would have been registered for apex.

:phone:
You can just go to wal-mart or a gas station and get a visa gift card with cash and use that.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Do we have to sign up an pay online or can some ppl pay at the door? And if ur in it for brawl can we sign up for that on the morning of jan7 before anything begins? Im already registered just askn for a friend.

Wake

Smash Master
Soo a bunch of my friends decided to take me out to dinner, and they suddenly gave me a note saying "You're going to Apex!" and an envelope with enough money to go... they're awesome :) So yeah, my first big tournament!

Mprime

Smash Ace
Sounds like the beginning a best friends forever club story if i've ever heard one. Lol cool story bro, those are truly good friends.

strawhats

Smash Master
Umm...can I pay for doubles alone without having to go through the whole registration process again? Zebra recently asked me if I wanted to team (which I originally had no intention of doing).

swordgard

Smash Hero
I'll be there.

Looking for a team partner atm. If anyone decently good interested plz msn/aim me.

edit: Should mention that I am as rusty as it gets. If someone decent wants to team il prob start training again though.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Swordgard, $100 IC dittos 4/7.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
so just curious, did Scar, Darkrain, and SS die or something, havent seen anything on them in a long while. Would be complete hype if the 4 falcons went and reunited with Isai lol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Umm...can I pay for doubles alone without having to go through the whole registration process again? Zebra recently asked me if I wanted to team (which I originally had no intention of doing).
http://apexsmash.com/registration/addition.html
so just curious, did Scar, Darkrain, and SS die or something, havent seen anything on them in a long while. Would be complete hype if the 4 falcons went and reunited with Isai lol
Scar has a job
Darkrain has a job & lives in texas and is done
SS went to Genesis but was rusty even there lol

New falcons are Hax & S2J, sadly, though I think they're pretty GOOD

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
He was rusty

That's a testament to how amazing SS was in his prime

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Perhaps his prime back in the day wasn't as good because everyone was ****tier. Do you forget that anyone in the top 20 can **** each other? Cmon man be more reasonable.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i am being reasonable you're just needlessly contradicting me.
ask anyone from SoCal, they'll tell you SS was not at his best at genesis 2

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Sorry but I won't take that, if SS was not at his best and I still lost to him then that means I could've been not at my best either. It's basically insulting me in the process. That kind of thought process is BS and annoying as hell.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
?? i lose to people that are apparently playing badly all the time, just means I need to get better so they can't afford to be playing badly against me. :)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I don't even understand where you got the notion of perfect play from any of my posts. o_O

swordgard

Smash Hero
Swordgard, $100 IC dittos 4/7.
Not wasting 100$, I would most probably lose because:

A) I am horrible in dittos.
B) I am horrible in dittos.
C) I am horrible in dittos.

That and I'm rusty and don't really care about my achievements anymore. Sorry hylian.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Sorry but I won't take that, if SS was not at his best and I still lost to him then that means I could've been not at my best either.
Or that he's better than you. Or that he's disproportionately good at fighting Ganons. Or that you suck at the match up.

It doesn't logically follow that you must have been playing bad as well, unless you believe you are significantly better than SS and should win 100% of the time.

*disclaimer*

I haven't seen the matches, so I have no opinion on the matter. I'm just commenting on the logic.

Besides, no point in arguing over this. Just make sure you win next time.. :redface:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Not wasting 100$, I would most probably lose because:

A) I am horrible in dittos.
B) I am horrible in dittos.
C) I am horrible in dittos.

That and I'm rusty and don't really care about my achievements anymore. Sorry hylian.
It's ok I was joking anyways lol I would never put that much money on dittos.

I love icie ditto's, hylian i will 5$ icie ditto yah bo3 or bo5?

I will do $5 Bo3.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I love watching IC dittos. At least if both players are competent in it.

Actually I think I just love dittos in general. I've even begun to see merit in MK dittos.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I love watching IC dittos. At least if both players are competent in it.

Actually I think I just love dittos in general. I've even begun to see merit in MK dittos.
[yt]HmMqUuqLAK8[/yt]

:D

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Whats up everyone. My name is AirbrushKing and I will be sponsoring some customized airbrush apex bags as prizes for Apex 2012. To everyone that is asking, the alex strife bag can be customized however you like. That is just an example of how a setup bag looks once its customized. Both bags are limited edition so order online now before they are all gone. To order visit http://airbrushking.net/shop/specials.html and click on the bag you want to order. If you want something custom, visit http://airbrushking.net/shop/price-quote.html and fill out the form. A representative will contact you shortly to follow up with your order. If you have any questions, send me a message or email me at info@airbrushking.net . This event is going to be one of the hypest events of 2012 so lets go Apex!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
You won the set Hylian but I was like wtf when you spiked Lain towards Nana that last stock of the first match. Excellent set nonetheless.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You won the set Hylian but I was like wtf when you spiked Lain towards Nana that last stock of the first match. Excellent set nonetheless.
Yeah I was mad lol. I was counting on her jumping when I spiked him and grabbing the ledge, but she just kept falling :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom