• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Don't worry dude. I actually attend Nationals with the mindset of meeting people from all over the country so you should too. Whats even better is meeting players from all over the world at this. Plus you get to see some of the best Brawl/Melee matches in history IRL.

I rarely go to Nationals thinking "imma bout to ****". I make it into brackets almost every time but I care more about hanging out with people, screaming off the top of my lungs with everyone else watching matches, getting drunk in the hotel lol, friendlies, etc.

Don't worry so much on how you're going to do cause you should have an awesome time just being here.
Yeah thats a good point, i made that last post while seriously down. Im a bit better now but its a good point, i get to see people thats ive been talking to for years for the first time, and sadly its probably going to be the last time too.
Besides, my flight is non-refundable so i have to go XD

There's 3 spots left bro.

Also.

Me and my friend Mauricio and billy are doing this

If anyone wants to join
http://improveverywhere.com/2011/12/05/save-the-date-no-pants-subway-ride-2012/
*leans back in chair*
...That will be so cold!
But i don't get it, theyre all wearing pants. but none of them are wearing trousers...
:troll:
Tempting, but im used to the void of mediocrity that is english weather so i might have to pass...that and its the finals on the sunday XD

steep

Smash Lord
NickRiddle I WILL find you at the venue and challenge you to either a MM OR friendlies. I want to play a really legit ZSS with my Mario. Soooooo… Let's a go!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'ma take after M2K. Followin' in that man's footsteps.

We all know what he did in that bed.

I'ma do it it too.

With a girl sponsored by Alex.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
NickRiddle I WILL find you at the venue and challenge you to either a MM OR friendlies. I want to play a really legit ZSS with my Mario. Soooooo… Let's a go!
Why not just play Salem? He's better than me. :troll:

I'll play you though~

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink

BAKA!

If bringing back this image is what i must do to maintain my alpha in this thread, so be it.

You hath started a battle you did not know was imaginable.

Provision 493 of 1000, don't eat carrots in the day time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom