• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Mexico Update!

Alright, Javi has already been set to go, but Tuga is still iffy! He has gotten his Visa approved, but we don't know if he will be able to get it in time for Apex! I'm guessing he will since Javi's Visa came in a little earlier than four weeks!

Also, they have friends that are coming along with them from Texas and they want to take a tour around New York! If anyone has transportation that they can provide for them and just show them around, that would be appreciated! I'm guessing the trip around town would be on Saturday since there is no Melee on that day!

Please post or PM me if you can!

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
Soo a bunch of my friends decided to take me out to dinner, and they suddenly gave me a note saying "You're going to Apex!" and an envelope with enough money to go... they're awesome :) So yeah, my first big tournament!
Hooooly crap, nice! represent for mn!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Alright, Javi has already been set to go, but Tuga is still iffy! He has gotten his Visa approved, but we don't know if he will be able to get it in time for Apex! I'm guessing he will since Javi's Visa came in a little earlier than four weeks!

Also, they have friends that are coming along with them from Texas and they want to take a tour around New York! If anyone has transportation that they can provide for them and just show them around, that would be appreciated! I'm guessing the trip around town would be on Saturday since there is no Melee on that day!

Please post or PM me if you can!
Good stuff getting the Twins to come out, i'm definitely looking forward to see how they place (and perhaps playing them if i end up going.) I take it EX couldn't go, though?

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Registered for All Brawl :) (I could register to All Brawl for free because I won the Chilean Apex Qualifier, so why not? Haha).

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i'm not entirely sure if i want to go to this anymore
my doubles partner isnt gonig anymore, ill be travellnig to apex alone and i havent got anyone to share a hotel room with. and i recently found out that im absolutely terrible at this game
so yeah, i dont think i can refund my flight though

Mprime

Smash Ace
True i am pretty sure i have the reciet saved on my comp somewhere just cant find it atm, if i dont have it is there any other way or is it absolutly necesary to have the reciet?

:phone:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
i'm not entirely sure if i want to go to this anymore
my doubles partner isnt gonig anymore, ill be travellnig to apex alone and i havent got anyone to share a hotel room with. and i recently found out that im absolutely terrible at this game
so yeah, i dont think i can refund my flight though
Don't worry dude. I actually attend Nationals with the mindset of meeting people from all over the country so you should too. Whats even better is meeting players from all over the world at this. Plus you get to see some of the best Brawl/Melee matches in history IRL.

I rarely go to Nationals thinking "imma bout to ****". I make it into brackets almost every time but I care more about hanging out with people, screaming off the top of my lungs with everyone else watching matches, getting drunk in the hotel lol, friendlies, etc.

Don't worry so much on how you're going to do cause you should have an awesome time just being here.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Ah the beauty of not having to dual mod my stick yet

11 days until I can register. There better be a ****ing all brawl spot left. I can't spare the 35 now for door + AB until then

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom