• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
im also ridin with u to the hotel..........i guess im not worth mentioning...........cause im black? Do you hate black people?
Kira don't you remember last time you were here in NM and I told you how I have black in my family tree?

And that he's still out there if you want to look?

....oh snap.

But no lol sorry I just forgot. Let me rephrase that to what I meant to say:

Yeah bro it will be me, tw1n, Axe, Taj, and my boy Kira mutha ****ing flax!!!! That dude is so chill (<---truth)! Wait till you meet the guy.

<3<3<3<3

But no really I'm not racist :D

However I was just watching Mitch Hedberg and feel the need to quote him :p
"You know when it comes to racism, people say: " I don't care if they're black, white, purple or green"... Ooh hold on now: Purple or Green? You gotta draw the line somewhere! To hell with purple people! - Unless they're suffocating - then help'em."

EDIT: Hey Kira, who else is arriving with us so I know? I want to make sure our ride knows all the details.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
EE we need to do some teams friendlies. I might need to take two of your stocks because I'll probably be taunting the whole time though.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Glad to hear Twin A isn't racist. I'm not a racist either, because racism is a crime. And crime is for black people.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
so i did not get to reg cause m2k did not reg me.. is it over and i cant come to the tourney alex?? LMK

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
also anyone driving up from NY area have room for two more people :D? Mofo and i need a ride and possibly housing. we'd throw down for gas/tolls obviously.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Glad to hear Twin A isn't racist. I'm not a racist either, because racism is a crime. And crime is for black people.
Hahaha awesome joke. Did I tell you that one when you were in NM? I know there was one point where the jokes were flying and you said you were takin notes ;)

Prawn

Smash Master
lmao i log on this morning credit card in hand so excited my parents are gonna let me go to apex

*tear*

is it too late to even buy a spectators pass or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom