• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Man I can't wait until pools are up so I can finally see who I'm going to lose to I need to train for

Dnyce

Smash Master
MMs:
Teczero, Twin_A, Nintendude, Seagull, DaShizWiz, Hippiedude, Jtails, Big M, Ally, Phillyrider, _Yes!_
Seriouslies (lol)
Diakonos (?)
Friendlies =)
MTT, Rust, Stabbedbyanipple, Jerm, M@v, Avarice, Trent, Kaostar, Taj (?), Speed, Toasty, Kaffei, Fino, anybody else who wants to play, + people who want to friendly me after MMing me, whoever wants to is welcome =)
People who are playing me by some means...that I'm not sure of yet ?_?
Kingtoon

Did I forget anybody?
lolwut?

//namesearch

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Lol @ defensive Americans? I was just saying your money is not very colourful! I don't dislike Americans. I don't like American nationalism, but then again I don't think much of Canadian nationalism either.

And don't make me talk about who lost to Canada in hockey in the finals. I'm not going to mention all the Canadians who are on the team that won the Stanley Cup this year. I mean, why would I do that?

You guys sure have way more exciting origins though. Canadian history is the #1 proven best sleeping pill.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Diakonos, are you still taking Brawl MMs?

And yes, I know who you actually are. Seems like lots of people here don't have that knowledge. :p

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
For any registration questions PM Crismas. she's handling it from here on out.

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
if hungrybox's EC crew list is the "official" one
I think it's only fair that if they get South/FL
then WC gets Europe :D or Canada :D

M@v

Subarashii!
Plank looks at new list when it comes out.

He sees dapuffster on that list.

A huge smile befalls plank's face.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Diakonos, are you still taking Brawl MMs?

And yes, I know who you actually are. Seems like lots of people here don't have that knowledge. :p
I was never really taking Brawl MM's, man, lol. But find me, and let's play. My Pikachu is so c0cky it might take a small MM.

Does poutine mean ketchup flavored potato chips?

Alaska has igloos!
No, but I met about 50 Americans today who were volunteering, and we offered them ketchup-flavoured potato chips, and they were like "EW, WHAT IS THAT??". And all of them agreed that Canadian money is tight.

Poutine is fries with melted cheese and gravy. Apparently Quebec has some good ones; I bet you it's what the warrior feeds on.

tw1n

Smash Champion
West Coast Crew

Scorp - Captain
Zhu
Lucky
Larry
Darkrain
wobbles
axe
taj
otto

Havent decided on last spot
****!!! Needs more Lucky/Mango action lol

Lol @ defensive Americans? I was just saying your money is not very colourful! I don't dislike Americans. I don't like American nationalism, but then again I don't think much of Canadian nationalism either.

And don't make me talk about who lost to Canada in hockey in the finals. I'm not going to mention all the Canadians who are on the team that won the Stanley Cup this year. I mean, why would I do that?

You guys sure have way more exciting origins though. Canadian history is the #1 proven best sleeping pill.
Well stated. But should I also bring up that one of the worlds most iconic figures has already expressed his views over these subjects.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOzG7bBylRo&feature=related
Lol love canadians tho. They are awesome people =)
And I do wanna try ketchup flavored chips. If anything to see if they are as addicting as normal chips lol.

if hungrybox's EC crew list is the "official" one
I think it's only fair that if they get South/FL
then WC gets Europe :D or Canada :D
Lol if WC got Europe or Canada it'd be game over very quickly.
In all fairness tho, WC only consists of 3 states mainly. Cali, AZ and Wa. Plus Darkrain....
EC has a whole plethora of states to choose from. Although to counter this, Cali is the size of most of the EC haha.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Some of the chocobos I'm folding are coming out slightly off (head's too big, they're top heavy so they don't stand up, etc). So I'll probably be handing those out like candy to kids at a playground for whoever wants them but didn't get to me in time to grab a good one :p
I won't be able to make it there til Saturday afternoon or Saturday night. Save me a good one though :D
There's a mall about 10-15 minutes from the venue.
We out?
Wow shut up about the list, sounding like fiends over a few more names, it'll get done queers
Because you swear you don't get the same way when someone offers you a bucket of Popeye's chicken...

tw1n

Smash Champion
I won't be able to make it there til Saturday afternoon or Saturday night. Save me a good one though :D

Because you swear you don't get the same way when someone offers you a bucket of Popeye's chicken...
I will ask him to save you one. Or if anything bring him some paper and he'll fold you one. I hope he's writing down who wants what lol.

And dayummm... thems fighten words son. I'm met KageMurphey. he's no push over. He can crush me in one move... even if that is sitting down hehe. Much love KM <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom