• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACL FINALS - Brisbane - Sept. 24th/25th- $500+ Brawl Pot

Confirm Attendance

• Total voters

tibs7

Smash Champion
diddy olimar is complicated :S
but i shouldnt have lost i know :S

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Good stuff scoot. Expected of Ted. Setting up things interestingly for bam. Oh wait, scoot/jaice aren't coming. Hmmm...

Ted played an mm with jaice at reloaded, yeah? I hear jaice used gw lolol

:phone:

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
Results:

Singles
1: SD
2: Syke
3: Tedeth
4: Accelerate
5: Scrubs
5: Imperfect
7: JBirds
7: the_difinitive
9: AussieRob
9: SmokingPuppy
9: Cal
9: Gords
13: Arrow
13: Curtis
13: Hugh
13: Vyse

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww177/the_difinitive/ACLsingles.gif

Doubles
1: SNSD (Syke + S.D)
2: HERPDYDERPDYDUMDYDIDDLYDUM (Jbirds + Rob)
3: ROFLSTOMP (Imperfect + Ted)
4: Treachery (Duf + Ben)
5: Smoking Hught (SmokingPuppy + Hugh)
5: Scrub Team (Cal + Arrow)
7: You are not ****oshi (Toki + Aerodrome)
7: accelerate to victory (Ryan + Curtis)

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww177/the_difinitive/ACLdoubles.gif

zApollo

Smash Ace
QLD has the most amazing hospitality, AD3PT is an fantastic host who does so much more than giving a roof to sleep under. Thanks again for everything and running a great tourney.

Shoutouts tomorrow.

S.D

Smash Master
The best part is still bryce in the background. Nice seeing everyone, don't know that I'll ever play brawl again (although I say that every tournament) but melee was fun.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Gords looks like he's wearing the same tee-shirt in that gif as what he was wearing Saturday.

OMG SHOUTOUTS

Tomorrow.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Ad3pt is without a doubt, one of the most pleasant and hospitable people I have ever known in this scene. The hosting this weekend was beyond first class and with his constant support, Queensland is starting to look really strong again. Thank you for the most enjoyable weekend I've had in a long time, Matt. I'm really look forward to the next.

*shatters smashboards tab into millions of tiny pieces*

swordsaint

Smash Master
Ad3pt is without a doubt, one of the most pleasant and hospitable people I have ever known in this scene. The hosting this weekend was beyond first class and with his constant support, Queensland is starting to look really strong again. Thank you for the most enjoyable weekend I've had in a long time, Matt. I'm really look forward to the next.

*shatters smashboards tab into millions of tiny pieces*
i absolutely agree. there's not much else to say except thanks for like, the best time I've ever had with smash.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
next qld major can i be housed by adept and get blowjobs for breakfast too

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I think I said this before already, but this trip was by far amazing and probably one of the most enjoyable tournaments I’ve ever gone to. I’ll defiantly be flying back up again whenever I get the chance via time/money to do so. Cannot thank matt and Vanessa enough for the great hospitality, I’m sorry I screwed up with the bathmats though. I hope you enjoyed our company though!

As promised before, I better do my shoutouts... lawl.

OOS Peoples

Chris/Apollo: Thanks for teaming with me and such. It’s just a shame we didn’t go as well as planned, A bit of bad luck on our behalf lawl. Well at least we did better in singles =P. Its a shame we had to play in the bracket though. But you got to experience the chuchu teching. (If only I made the ledge! Stupid fuel...)

Ted: Knew you’d probably win the tournament, but congrats anyway! Sorry about the cake we stole xP. Ill get you something if we meet up while I’m in Sydney next week!

Scott: Too bad you didn’t get to win singles, but you still rock in my book :3. Was good to hang out again, but you need to stop raging at me in doubles =P. Anyway, ill probably be back to annoy you again this weekend so... Feel my wrath I guess.

Ricky: Super wuvs <3 sorry you didn’t get to play marvel since that what you planned to come up for. But at least you got to hang out with all the amazing Queensland peoples! I’m glad you enjoyed yourself though. =3=

Gords: Didn’t really get to speak to you much actually, but I hope you enjoyed all the 3d pokemons I gave you xP. The doubles friendlies we had were fun too. I’ll see you in Sydney next week probs.

Leisha: You scrub, get better at dat robot. Or something. =w=

Queensland

Matt: As I mentioned before, thanks again for housing + transportation and just the awesomeness in general! =) Tournament was ran great, there’s nothing I can really complain about with the trip! Only problem was that we couldn’t stay! :< Cya at Santa smash? :3

Jaice: I actually got to meet you properly this time, and you’re a pretty funny dude =P. Shame I couldn’t stand a chance against you in the bracket lulz. Needs moar side BBBBB! Also bad luck getting scott in the bracket again. It would have been interesting seeing how you’d go agasint ted. Cya next time I pop up lol, and ill probably annoy you some more.

Tiahn Daughter: Holy **** you are one hyper active girl! I need to bring my hyper side back so we can cause tournaments to explode or something xD. I love how **** you re in doubles, I wish rob had epic spaz moves like Pikachu though. Lets get spastic at santa smash? I’ll bring you my Pikachu hoodie this time aswell haha. You’ll love it!

Toki Grandson: Yaaaaaay Toki! <3 Sorry I didn’t get the chance to buy you an ice cream. =( Didn’t help that we had like zero food vicinities near the venue at all! I promise next time ill buy you an amazing top tier ice cream =w=.

Arrow: You were pretty hilarious at the tournament, we need to defiantly hang out more next time and so crazy =O. Our tournament mach was funny aswell, but scary because metaknight is a cyber bully. SIDDDDEEE BBBBBBBBB =D

Cal: I didn’t play a game with you, but I think you’ll know how to **** rob now =P The metaknights vs rob battle was hilarious! Nearly won >=O.

Chris/kaion: Thanks so much for providing so much at the tournament! You’re really something, and your company and super enjoyable. ******es about the ledge grab limit together hahaha.* can’t wait to see all the recording you took. Hope to see you again soon!

Vyse: Thanks for letting us pop in for smash at your crib =O Sorry about the tournament matches though. I think ROB got super salty being spiked. You’re diddy is so weird and hyper though. Super cool :3

Blade: Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade! Was nice meeting you =). You’re actually pretty good. Keep practising dude, you have really good potential! You and toki were so evil in doubles, spamming those effective strategies. hehe

Jesse: We should actually play each other next tournament, I want to see how I go agasint you. ;o

Aerodrome: Hey, sorry we didn’t get to play eachother at all. Really regret that, but I hope you’re happy with the larron sticker though. ^_^ If you come to the next queensland major we’l defiantly get some super epic friendlies in too, even a money match if you wish. Nice meeting you!

SD: Siggggh, your mk made me rage in that last doubles match. Too many ******** bats flying everywhere lul. Was good to see you again though, I didn’t expect you to show up on the brawl day. <3

Pup: Nice work taking a game off ted, too bad ted has backup characters that still generally **** lol. Play me next time? 0=)

Zydro: Thanks for the games, although I only got to play you in doubles... Keep up with the ike though, hes a really cool dude =). Play me next timeee.

I want to move to queensland now, such epic peoples. Thanks for the experience everyone! Its been a while since I’ve actually really enjoyed a tournament!

Remastered

Smash Lord
Nawwwww so much love. Thank you so much for the kind words. I thoroughly enjoyed having you all around for the weekend, and I'm mega stoked hearing that you all enjoyed yourselves while you were here :). I'm at work atm though :(, so my shout-outs will be done tonight I promise, and at least I can show all of this gratitude goes both ways hehe.

Dekar, if only you could be so lucky. I laughed too though haha.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to basically everyone. I actually got to know some of the interstaters better this time, particularly Ted. Good bloke. Everyone was a lot more social at the tournament this time around which is always a good thing.

ipman is amazing XD

Top Bottom