• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACL FINALS - Brisbane - Sept. 24th/25th- $500+ Brawl Pot

Confirm Attendance

• Total voters

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts  First I’d just like to say that this was a really great tourney. It was relaxed and very competitive at the same time.

Matt/AD3PT: Wow, as everyone else has said, you’re just such a cool guy. Thanks for hosting a great tourney and well done with your placing! You just improve so much every time I see you and it seems you’ve now learnt the Falco v Metaknight matchup ;) Good job again Matt. PS: we should totally team one time. We’re da shiz.

Tiahn: Was heaps of fun teaming and playing with you throughout the say. You totally carried be with all those kills lol one of the best parts of the Tourney was just talking to you and of course, watching you try to keep a straight face with Scoot lol

Jaice: Well done on 3’rd Jaice. I learnt a bit from your matches with Scoot. I would’ve liked to see the two of you have an Ironman Match lol Pity I didn’t play you (Aside from Doubles I don’t think I played you all day) but well done anyway. Keep up the good work

Apollo: Well, what to say. You’re just such a friendly guy and are just a real pleasure to talk to. Huge pat on the back on getting 4’Th! That’s pretty amazing  Our friendlies were great and that PR set was very tight. If it’d been out of 5 you would have had it (deservedly I might add) Well done again mate  Hope to see you in Queensland more often

Kaion/R4VEN/Chris: Well, pretty disappointed that I didn’t play you ALL DAY but I know you were really busy and I’m sure everyone is very thankful for all the recording you did (and the pizza lololol) since it interfered with your day so much. I still don’t think your should straight main IC’s though. Unless you can kill Nana at the start of the match lol. Pick up Wolf and be a boss. Or perhaps… DK?

Toki: Another person I didn’t have a single friendly with  Oh well, maybe next time? Well done on Doubles and going straight random like a boss. Next time we really must play because lord knows we can’t play on that yuckeh Wi-Fi.

Aerodrome/Jesse: You know, you seemed like a really nice guy. I hope you come to tourneys more often because you’ll improve heaps as well. You actually surprised me quite a bit, like in our second match. You pushed me pretty hard in that one. Well done on your placing (which is great for a first tourney might I add) and I hope you had a good time 

Vyse: Well done with quite a nice placing Vyse  Sorry again for all the hassle with housing and not getting back to you and stuff  Anyway, next time I’ll hit you up for some games.

Blade: One of my wisest quotes of the day “You can’t go ten seconds in this place without someone yelling BLAAAADE!” Anyway, you actually did really well in Doubles and you were hardly even carried. You’re actually improving and although everyone might hate you, you’re still alright with me ;) Actually reminds me of another quote “Tiahn: Aww, he looks so sad!” “Jezmo: No, that’s just his face…” That totally came out wrong.

Smoking Puppy: I’ve played you before in Pools but at this tourney you really impressed me. Your grab precision was absolutely incredible and I wasn’t the only one that thought so. Well done with taking a match off Ted and Apollo. Even though it’s a long way I hope you can come to more tourneys because you seem very nice and you have a lot of potential.

Scooterpie/Scott: Very well done in both Singles and Doubles! I’m pretty glad I didn’t have to play you lol. Well, I hope you can get up to Queensland more often as you were pretty cool to have around. Also, surprisingly, you didn’t trollololol me as much as I thought you would.

Tedeth: Beast in Brawl. Beast in Melee. Super nice and funny guy. Well done on all your placing’s and thanks a lot for the Wolf advice. I swear I wouldn’t have beaten SD if you hadn’t told me that stuff. Might have to hit you up with a PM for more advice lol. We should have had more friendlies but it’s O.K since we spent that time laughing with Tiahn and Scoot about other peoples games 

Leish/CL/Chuchutrain: Well done with a good placing and thanks for the sticker’s lol. I’m sure you would’ve beaten me in Doubles if I’d been teaming with anyone else lol. I didn’t see you too much in Singles but you seemed really good from what I did see and not to mention, a pretty nice person 

Meteor: Good half a friendly we had lolol we’ll play next. Good job with your results as well. Top job.

SD: Not that you care about a Brawl shoutout but thanks for the games. You’ve got all those Melee skeelz and both matches were very tight. I actually enjoyed them too. I haven’t played a good Diddy in a while.

Zydro: You’ve learnt Ike has a Jab! I remember telling you to use it way more at your first tourney. You actually used it very well. Now focus on learning another move once you master it. I’d go for Nair.

Arrow/Calibur: I didn’t see or play either of you but you deserve Shoutouts for nice placing’s and for just being bosses.

Thanks again to Matt and I’d just like to ask when the next tourney is on? If they’re always this fun I’ll be trying to train up there even more often.

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
<3 to everyone for an epic day.

My shoutouts come in dribs and drabs individually when I find time. :p

1. Tedeth (Wario)
2. Scoot (Falco)
3. Jaice (Olimar)
4. Apollo (ZSS)
5. Ad3pt (MK)
5. M (Ness/Sonic) <-
7. Jesmo (Wolf) <-
7. Leish (ROB)

How accurate is this?

Remastered

Smash Lord
Shouts:

Firstly I have to give a massive thanks to R4VEN for helping me out at the tourney. It wouldn't have run as well as it did if you weren't there, and the entire day was an awesome success because of your attitude towards the game and your envolvement with it.

I also must thank Vyse. Always a champion, and thanks heaps for helping coordinate the oos'ers activities and adventures. Also a huge thanks to Nat for looking after the guys who were up for the tournament too. You 2 are so valuable to the scene and we all really appreciate the little things you guys do to make it all work :).

The lady & gentlemen who stayed with me:
Apollo: Move to Queensland NOW! I never thought I would meet a smasher that I have so much in common with that it's almost scary. Being able to talk to you outside of the game about pretty much anything (nuetrinos lol) makes me realise how good it is to have you around. Always so good to have you up here, your a great friend, always welcome, and Vanessa really likes you too ;). Thanks again for coming up to visit. Just do it more often haha.
Scoot: Apparently there was a guy named Scott staying with me, but I never actually saw him. Just a really loud noise I kept hearing that I had to tell to be quiet, but other than that, nothing. In all seriousness, you did awesome at this tournament, and I'm glad I at least scared you a little into not wanting to play me in bracket. Good bloke, and good company.
Leish: More energy than I think I could deal with if it was contained inside me :p. Thanks for coming up for the tournament and being a champ with the mountain of dishes that accumulated everyday ;). We love the bath mats too btw haha.
Ricky: Really cool guy, and a pleasure to host, especially when it comes to metagame discussion outside of brawl, and knowing a quality cube game when you see it haha. I want to mash our pokemon knowledge together and make a pokemon master (see what I did there). Pretty happy I got a second chance at that Sonic, because I felt I should have had it in bracket. You read the game so well, and I hope I have motivated you to take the game up a little more again after this weekend ;). Thanks for your help with the seeding too. Stupid TIO program trolling me.

You guys were all amazing to have for the weekend, and are all welcome back again in the future. Except Scoot now that we know what he really is :mistyface: ewww! :p

Other oos'ers:
Ted: That crouch was one of the highlights of this weekend. **** that was funny. I really wish I could have practiced with you more to learn your play style and the MU's. I'll make sure we get more time next time you're up here. Nice work in bracket too!
Gords: Keep working at that Toonlink and Diddy. They are coming along pretty damn well. Maybe camp a bit harder, and you'll start wrecking even the best of players. Good to see you up here mate.

QLD:
Jaice: Bad luck coming up against Scoot on both sides of the bracket, maybe this will finally make you pick up the chu and **** like you do against my MK with the little electric piece of ****. Pretty disappointed the losers bracket ended up with QLD killing off QLD, but you are better than all of us so it's to be expected that you did so well.
Tiahn: You have gotten so much better, if only you practiced a little more, I think you could make it onto the PR legitimately in no time :awesome:. You are a beastninjagangstaassassin in doubles!
Jesmo: Always a champ to chat to and play against. Looks like our continual rivalry will rage on yet again ;). I will team with you at the next LD tourney how does that sound? Show Jaice he ain't all that for once haha. I'll update the LD thread when I work out a weekend to hold it. Say g'day to your old man for me and thank him for coming along and the usual chat we have.
Toki: Your random is so gooooooooooood! Successful business men always play random and are successful. Bring on dat blade team again, lol at you guys coming 4th at a demi major haha.
SD & Smoking Puppy: Really glad you guys came to compete and I finally got to meet you both in person properly. You guys were tough in doubles. Those MK's! I really want to get you guys on our PR and play against you more. Hope you enjoyed the tourney, you 2 are awesome lads.
Arrow: I don't know whether it's the money, or that you troll unless you are competing in a major, but I was suprised you gave me such a good run in bracket (****ing ports haha). GJ placing as well as you did, and beating Cal lolololol.
Cal: Eating meat like a boss, and mealing at everything else! Your a cool cat, well done placing as high as you did and giving so many good players a really good run for their money. You have the MK MU down, now to work on the Snake MU ;).
Zydro: You are one of my favourite players in QLD. You improve so much everytime I play you. Sorry I didn't bring my Yugioh cards, but if you can make it to the next LD tourney, it's on like Donkey Kong :bee:.
Blade: Really bad luck not beating Tiahn. I honestly think you will surpass her very soon, because you have improved out of sight. I want to sit down with you and teach you how to beat that pikachu MU into the ground. Your a cool kid!
Aerodrome: You have got the goods to be one of the top players in QLD. Might need to work on a few MU's, which will come from tournament experience, but that's something that won't take someone as good as yourself too long to pick up. Good work placing well in brackets.
Jbirds: Come back and play brawl god damn it. You are so good, you haven't played in forever and still gave me a run in friendlies. You would be top 3-4 if you picked up the control to play brawl tomorrow!
Sword Demon, Spooky Gengar, GrandJason: Keep coming to tournies guys and you'll improve out of sight I promise. Especially in the scene we have in QLD. Everyone and anyone is willing to help you guys improve, and if they don't, let me know because I'll punish anyone who doesn't with my ultra beast kicking power (I'm serious :glare:).

All in all, it was awesome fun hosting this tourney for you guys, and being my first sort-of major, and hearing the amazing feedback, I look forward to hosting more in the future. I hope I see all the cool cats from out of state again soon, and QLD keep working at your skills, because you guys are starting to get the notice you all deserve. Thanks again all :)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
oh for the love of god please please please please don't encourage gords to camp more lol.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Tedeth - ******, but seriously congrats on 1st. (and in doubles <3) I was really happy with how I was playing against you again this tournament, most of our games were still pretty close, but I just ouldn't get the kill. I guess it's a little disappointing you figured out how to get the chaingrab again against what I did to avoid it, so back to the drawing board. Thanks for the support against Jaice in our 2nd set, after one of the games I lost I started getting doubts but you got rid of them instantly.

Jaice -
Such a good player, and such a cool guy. Have so much respect for you as a player. Both our sets were really close and I hope we get to play again. Next time I come up, were definitely getting an iron-man match.

Apollo - too nice. Had fun being housed with you, and thanks for turning off your hearing aid for cake mind games <3.

Ad3pt - Best. Housing. Ever. Best. Nights. Ever. Best. Calls. Ever. <3

Ricky - *points* AAAH HAHAHA, you enjoyed smash.

Jesmo - We need to play more. One of the reasons I came up again and yet...we didn't play as much as I'd like too. Unlucky ending with Matt, but fun to watch all the same. Also, you shouldn't feel the need to change characters in a set just because you drop a game.

Leish - Cake. Smash. Mario Party 4. Beer. Vodka. Conkers. Pizza. Johnny English. M signal. Great time all around.

SD and Puppy - Good doubles games guys. Dual metaknight is really gay for a falco/wario team, but you guys were really solid together.

Arrow - I like your dance.

Vyse - thanks for hosting little get togethers on both friday and monday, and showing us that awesome korean place, was tasty.

Calibur - Always a champ to be around, and I think you're showing some consistent improvement too. I like playing you.

R4VEN - Such a boss on saturday. Thanks for paying for my lunch <3.

Aerodrome - Great to finally meet you, and I hope you had a lot of fun with us all. When I come back to QLD, you better show up again. =P

Toki - BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE! *toki dance*

PikaNinjaGangstaAssassin - Hahaha, Heeee!~ aw, funnies.

Blade - BLAAAAAAAAAADE! Lol stickers.

QLD - Moving there.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
OMG SHOUTOUTS:

@djcrayon – You’ve been pestering me to go to a tourney for like, 3 years. So are you happy nao? I’m so glad I finally did. You’re like, so awesome irl. Staying up until 4am in the morning talking about random stuff was so awesome. And keeping the motel manager up until 2am is like, so gud. It probably only happened because we had Zelderp and Spamus dittos.

Gawd I felt so horrible that I dragged you down in teams. </3

I’m sorry, djcrayon, I really am. :c

IC’s and Zelda > Samus and Zelda; and thanks for paying for most, if not everyone’s, singles fee. <333333

KNOWLEDGE! I’m so impressed that you stole the motels kettle and cups, and there were some there already.

I was also impressed you didn’t burn anything down with R4VEN toast or w/e.

@Toki – zomg Toki, meeting you was so fun. Oh gawd, you are so random. It’s like chair swap and lol reflector moments all the time with you. Highlight for me was definitely being on the same bed as you in the motel… playing Brawl. *nods*

We like, played 4 hours of friendlies then, going all “trolololol” and “lol reflector” and “Zelda doesn’t care”. Doing all sorts of weird stuff, like SDI and whatever. THE KEY TECHNIQUE IS TO NOT PRESS ANYTHING. Then after with Kaion, it was so good. Trolling the internet/K-M4N with our Guyver topics was so OP.

Trolling Melee teams was so fun, and that girl at KFC would totally deserve getting DK ftilted in the face. Let’s do that to her next time. She was trolling us so hard, but at least we got the last two of those crusher ice cream drink things (They tasted blade bad though). The ATM trolled me too, which led to this giant line behind us, so I might blame you for that. Iunno.

I was disappointed I didn’t get to play Bomberman with you. BUT playing Street Fighter II made up for it. Chun Li leg spam ftw, and if you don’t approach, I’ll throw hadoukens at you instead. ololol

Congrats you and Blade trolling the Brawl doubles tourney though. 4th is so good! I want to maybe team with you next time. <3

@Apollo (halp!) – It was nice to meet you! Naww you are so polite, you, like, let me get my wrist band thing first and stuff. <3

I was so disappointed we couldn’t have more friendlies or even talk about stuff though.

But hell, just meeting you alone was worth the trip down. I should have totally come to Power of One, last time you were here.

Next time you are in Queensland, we should team in dubs since you find my Zelderp so fascinating. Then I can be like, “Apollo halp!” and “Apollo carry me!” irl and you can tell me how annoying it is. <33

We didn’t go out for drinks, which disappointed me. You said you’d buy me one. </3

Getting 4th is amazing though, and you and Leisha did so well in doubles, and here I thought you were so so bad. Trololol

I’ll come to SA one day for you. And Grim. <3

@Jezmo – Naaawww, Jezmo, you’re so different irl than you are on the internet. In a good way though. <3

You seemed way more livelier than I thought you’d be and I really enjoyed our friendlies and our bracket matches. As I said before, Wolf reminds me of Zelda so much, since they share so much in common with their movesets and weaknesses. You made me want to play Wolf (AND I MIGHT NOW). :c

Omg I’m not sure if you remember, but I’m still lol’ing at shielding the first hit of your ftilt, and getting punished by the second hit and getting KO’d by it. Wolf is such a troll.

I really hope you come to the next tourney I’m at (I’m defs going again.) as you’re one of my favourite smasher’s.

@Scoot – SCOOOOOOOOOOOT, like Jezmo, you’re so different irl than online.

Your voice is so cute. <3

Our MM was like, my Brawl highlight for the day. Seriously, I enjoyed it so much, I’m kicking myself I didn’t throw more money at you have another one with you, or at least some friendlies. Your Falco is so good. So many projectiles, it was glorious trying to dodge them all. <3 I lulz’d when Sheik’s ftilt stole your jump.

Epic work placing 2nd in singles and 1st in doubles!

Make sure to come back to QLD. I’ll be going to more tournaments from now on, so hopefully I’ll see you again! Next time we should have some discussions about stuff over lunch or something. <3

Thanks for calling me out as a (the…?) “nice keyboard warrior”. I love the title.

@Blade – BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUSSIAN!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RARRARARARARSFDYABDNFMG;,FHLGNRED QCCWASREJ

I accidentally closed my word doc doing that ^

To be serious now, you’re actually less annoying irl than you are on the internet.

I like you, you’re pretty cool.

I’m secretly Malaka.

@Smoking Puppy – zomg, meeting you was awesome. Like seriously, I always had you in my head as “that guy on A-N who gave me the 4 point infraction that won’t expire”. Now I’ll forever remember you as the guy Toki and I trolled in Melee doubles. <3

“I’ll just pick Peach and sit on platforms and d-smash!”

It was really kewl meeting you, and we had some strange bracket matches imo.

Dun like MK though.

We should have totally had some friendlies, but apart from brackets and that unusual melee doubles match, I didn’t really see you.

@Leisha – LAIRON STICKER! Thank you so much for that. I will treasure it forever. <3

Damn you did so well in brackets, especially against Apollo. That tech was so sexy. It was such a shame you couldn’t recover.

Next time I’d love to have some friendlies with you. A MM would be awesome too.

Alternatively we could have matches to decide who gets to buy Toki ice cream.

Or we could have epic rob dittos or something. I don’t know. lol

@Tokimum – Pikachu’s d-smash is annoying.

It was nice to meet you Tiahn, nice work beating Blade at the PR matches. I didn’t watch them, but I sure could hear them. :p

You did so well in doubles with Jezmo, congrats.

Keep Tokison in line, won’t you? <3

@Gords – We didn’t really get to play normal Brawl or anything, but I think we teamed double jiggz on Brawl Minus and blew our shields up underneath the windmill. That was hilarious.

You seem like a really cool guy, it was a shame we has no real 1 vs 1 matches (Or any matches for that matter. lol).

@Arrow – Dude, I like, didn’t get to see any of your bracket matches, but I just wanted to thank you for the random friendlies we had. They were so fun, playing on Toki’s hacked stages (lolhyrulecastle64) and Kaion’s laggy tv.

Thanks mang. <3

@Calibur – It’s nice to meet someone from the sunny coast. Didn’t get to play you besides doubles bracket matches, but yeah.

We should totally meet up and play some Brawl one day soon.

@Meteor – I don’t like Delphino. :c

Nice job beating djcrayon and I in doubles.

I watched your Sonic from a far in singles and was very impressed.

The bidoof hat was cute btw. <3

@Tedeth – I didn’t get to meet you, so this probably means nothing to you, but congratulations on winning everything. ^___^

I wanted to ask for friendlies, or even a money match (free money ftw) but never got around to it sorry.

@ZXV – WHERE WERE YOU? :C

@Zydro - Your Ike impressed me in friendlies. At one point you started randomly ****** me with jabs. lawlawl

It was nice to meet you, you seem pretty cool.

@Jaice – I was very impressed the way you played in the singles bracket.

Wasn’t too impressed with the way I played during our MM though. It seemed like all the bad things happened, like SD’ing twice and doing dumb stuff like getting hit by d-smash on the ledge.

No johns though, you played well.

It was nice meeting you, and thanks for finding us at KFC in Westfield. I would have probably gotten us lost if it weren’t for you. :p

@AD3PT – Dude, thanks for hosting the tourney. We all love you. <3

Maybe we can have more friendlies next time. We only had two.

I found your Ice Climber's very different to djcrayon's.

Edit:

One last shoutout at Hugh (I think). Thanks for letting us noob latecomers into Melee Dubs. <3

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I met JB briefly during the MvC3 tournament.

I used my troll team; it was my favourite match of the seven. <3

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Fun times people :)

@Atilla: As you say, we don't have any say as far as LanSmash/ACL dates go. In fact, the date was originally meant to be the same as BAM, but they decided to move it back one weekend.

To be honest, I wasn't really looking forward to having to host anything. PoO was meant to be it. I was going to just focus on Uni stuff. But then ACL cropped up.

Anyhow, I've got lots of pics to put up soon. Watch this space! :)

smopup

Smash Journeyman
This was such a fun tourney. =)

AD3PT - Good stuff organising the Brawl side of things. Like everyone has said, you're really nice and we're all grateful for you putting it all together. I would've liked to play you outside of doubles, but we can save that for next time.

Difinitive - Sunday was so great, so thanks for everything. Our friendlies and pool set was heaps of fun. Will definitely be planning on going to more Melee tourneys in the future.

Tedeth - Congrats on basically everything, haha. You're Smash skills are as good as your ability to motivate people to eat pancakes. I really enjoyed our set; never thought I'd get ***** so hard by Wolf. o:

S.D - As I already said, you were playing soooo good on Sunday. Pretty sure you'd win every tourney ever if you keep up that level of play. Congrats dood, you definitely deserved the win.

Toki - FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU I just realised that I forgot to bring my DS again. Oh well, it was awesome to see you again. Friendlies and random conversations with you are always good fun, haha. Those KFC chips were a huge life saver, so thanks heaps for that.

Jesmo - I really enjoyed our friendlies. You're so nice, and it's really encouraging to hear what you have to say about our games. Hope to see you at more tourneys in the future.

Aerodrome - Ahaha, I actually met the Nintendotwins awhile ago, so you're not the first person I've met who has also received an infraction from me. It was great to meet you and play you in the brackets. Dat down smash. Go to more tourneys so we can have friendlies next time. =)

Cal - Such a chill guy. Cheers for all the friendlies! So many DK Punches... You're so good with him and Bowser.

Jaice - Wish I had some friendlies with you. Oh well, nice results in singles and doubles! You and AD3PT are quite a good team.

Apollo - Your ZSS is too good! It's both a lot of fun and a great challenge playing you, so I hope to see you at more tourneys. =)

M and Gords - So sorry about those random pauses. =( Not really sure how it happened, it just comes down to the fact that I'm a spastic. I know how frustrating that can be, so once again I apologize.

Leish - Nice work on 7th. I used to main ROB so you've got my respect for using him, haha. By the way, cheers for the Scyther sticker! It gives my controller a lot of character. Definitely up for friendlies in the future.

R4VEN - Thanks again for paying for my Brawl singles fee. Hope everything goes well with your project. =)

Scoot - Congrats on the great results. I don't think I've actually had the chance to play against your Falco yet (or have friendlies with you in general), so it's a shame that we didn't get to play outside of doubles. It'd be great to get some experience against some more top players - you've become really good.

J-birds - It was fun playing you in both games. Your Fox and Snake are both really impressive. Respect for the Sgt. Pepper's shirt.

Ben - Thanks for all the friendlies. It's always fun playing against someone who's good with a whole bunch of characters. Awesome Peach (and Mario!).

Hugh - Thanks for teaming with me in Melee! We actually didn't do too bad. At least we avoided last place, haha.

Accelerate - That Falcon Punch combo was the true winner of the tourney. Your Falcon is great, and more importantly, is pink, so kudos for that.

Rob - Wish we got to have some friendlies, as I was really impressed with what I saw in doubles.

Vyse - Cheers for briefly hosting me and leading the way to the glorious pancakes. Our pool set was fun too. =)

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Meh... can't believe how ****ty i played in those double matches that were recorded, my sincerest apologies to you Ted.

Anyway, when can we expect to see the singles matches? I left early so I didn't get to see winners final, losers semi, losers final or grand finals. Excited to see what went down!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i'm a fan imperfect
if that was you playing bad i can't wait to seeing you play good

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, but yeah, watching those matches I was definitely under par. Dsmash-happy, suiciding, constantly getting in Ted's way, not to mention giving away a stock at 0% when I recklessly tried to save Ted without paying any attention to SD's Fox. I felt I put on a better performance for the most part in singles, but I must admit I really had no answer for accelerate's Falco. Props to him for kicking my *** out of loser's bracket :p

I hope I'll have an improved and more consistent showing next time. It sucks being the weaklink :p

I haven't participated in the European scene for the past two years, but I must say I'm very impressed with the level the upper echelon of Australian melee players are at. Props to you guys, I hope you can get more involved in the international scene so you can get the recognition you deserve.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
HEAR THAT, ZAC??? HE SAID AUSTRALIA IS GOOD

obv means i should be back on the PR

edit: also zac, do you happen to have two wii sensor bars now? since mine went missing at ACL and it was on the same table as what i'm told was your wii (the setup connected to the projector).

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Haha! Syke, I believe the second game of our set in winners bracket was the single most awful and unclutch game played in the history of SSBM. Good games though!

Top Bottom