• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/19/09 - Gigabits - Back 2 School Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
So i have pretty much confirmed for doubles. Singles is still up in the air.

So Any1 wanna team?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Dude *** kanye

***** did the same **** to justice/simian

he should have more to do than to **** on sweet/innocent white girls

and hrnick looks nothing like kid cudi

dude looks like jamie fox or hrnut if anything

Equi

Smash Ace
I always felt like gigz had the most epic brale tourneys. Dunno why. But that place always had that "serious gaming professional" vibe. Or maybe I'm just nuts. But other tourneys just seemed way more casual compared to gigz, probably cuz gigz always has big turnouts.

Equi

Smash Ace
Haha I never had a problem with the smell. At least it's never like how ZP was that one time.

*shudders*

Equi

Smash Ace
Also can someone give me some WIFI practice at some point. Probably not today but soon. I'm looking for players equal or above me in skill.

-!-

Smash Lord
ohh shxt Equi coming to gigs :) good stuff, we should friendly ^_^

can't wait for this, this is gonna be better then my other experiences, for once I won't be waking up every 20 minutes after I go to sleep lol

-!-

Masky

Smash Master
of course, baby.

I am extremely dissatisfied at the absence of KBM at this tournament. Can ANYONE get him a ride?
Yes he can definitely get a ride if he wants, if only he actually asked someone in Gainesville who's driving (at least one car is going, maybe two)

and yes Mampam IS going for sure

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Equi going just made my **** day. Now I HAVE to show up. Been wanting to see this dude since the day after the last time I saw this dude... that was like, October... Almost a year ago!

And here I was about to John out of going. No way now. Will find a partner and make it no matter what!

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Fml...

Sry 8 bit. I'm 99% sure I'm not goin to this, got caught throwin a raw *** party at my crib. I hate to let u down bro. My parents are flippin over it. I'm also getting drug tested so I won't be at any smash events for a while

CRUSH_

Smash Cadet
I'm all over this but no ride. I can throw down for guess but that's all I have to offer lol I don't really know anybody. I'm in Bradenton which is next to Sarasota =P

lol, *gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom